MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ONLINE SLAVE DRONES

Title: ONLINE SLAVE DRONES

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:36
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 751 MB

Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana, Goddess Rodea

We know that ALL of you can't come to Mean girl Manor and be beaten by us in person- as much as we are SURE you would want to! LOL. But that doesn't mean you can't still be useful to Us!! We ALSO want MORE slaves to WORK for Us online! Can you make promo videos for Us? Post to chatrooms and weirdo fetish boards?? Contact Us and BEG to serve Us! Some slaves even earn free memberships to Our members site- maybe you can earn one too?? Oh, and there are TWO of you that are specifically mentioned by NAME in this video! Haha. (You will both probably D1E from excitement when you hear us talking directly to you..) Merry Christmas, losers!
Promote Our vision of mean girls RULING over all men!!

Download:
OnlineSlaveDrones.part1.rar.html
OnlineSlaveDrones.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Special Dinner

Title: Special Dinner

Duration: 00:07:16
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 209 MB

I know how obsessed you are with my asshole...you love it even when it's a little bit dirty. I figure if you love it that much you'd love what came out of it too. I have a special hot, fresh dinner for you...Features: Extreme Toilet Talk, Ass Worship & Facesitting.

Mistress: Mistress T

Download:
kac-special_dinner_z1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Ass Fucking My Slave After He Blows Me!

Title: Ass Fucking My Slave After He Blows Me!

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:10
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 420 MB

"I've got something for you, honey," I tell my kneeling slave as I approach him wearing a big, strap-on cock. I make him lick it all over while I watch before having him put it in his mouth. I make him suck it gently at first and then harder and deeper until be gags on it. "That's what I like!" I laugh as he chokes on my plastic cock. Satisfied with the blowjob he's given me, I bend him over the sofa, lube up my gloved hand, and loosen his tight asshole with my fingers before finally shoving my strap-on cock inside of him. I totally dominate this loser by butt-fucking him as he groans in discomfort and I love every second of it!

Download:
Ass_Fucking_My_Slave_After_He_Blows_Me.part1.rar.html
Ass_Fucking_My_Slave_After_He_Blows_Me.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Brutal Teasing Methods

Title: Brutal Teasing Methods

Duration: 00:10:16
File Size: 340 MB

Anikka is a cruel Mistress keeping her slave's cock encased in a heavy steel chastity device that only allows the tip to be teased for her enjoyment. She edges just the head of his cock bringing him to the brink of insanity but never actually allowing him to cum. Slave's are so much more submissive and obedient when kept horny and on edge for their Mistress. He is forced to endure Anikka's brutal teasing methods as she continues him on her extensive chastity training program

Featuring: Anikka Albrite
Categories: Blonde, Handjobs, Tease and Denial

Download:
1214AA_JustTheTipTease.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

I Thought You Were Hungry

Title: I Thought You Were Hungry

Duration: 00:04:46
File Size: 102 MB

Hungry slave? Good because Lady Edyn and Princess Miranda have a delicious snack for him. They brought him some chocolate chip cookies to eat, isn’t that nice of them? Now they toss them on the floor and step all over them with their high heels making a mess on the floor for him to consume. They even permit him to lick the filth off the bottoms of their shoes. It’s the girl’s favorite way of feeding their pigs.

Download:
IThoughtYouWereHungry.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Sex Ed From An Experienced Woman

Title: Sex Ed From An Experienced Woman

Duration: 00:17:08
File Size: 505 MB

CATEGORY: MILF

Your MILF & I think it's time you learn more about sex. She's concerned you might turn out to be a bad lover if you don't get some coaching on orgasm control, safe sex, etc. So as an experienced woman & basically your Auntie who cares about you, I'm going to take you 'in hand' & help you out...

Download:
sex_ed_from_experienced_woman.part1.rar.html
sex_ed_from_experienced_woman.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

You've Been A Good Kitty

Title: You've Been A Good Kitty

Duration: 00:05:13
File Size: 86 MB

Good kitties like Leya always get rewarded. Which is why here Jessica is massaging her neck while she relaxes. That’s why Jessica is a good kitty owner, because even though she makes use of her girls she also knows how to pamper and take care of them when needed.

Download:
YouveBeenAGoodKitty.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Sniff Hard, Pay Hard

Title: Sniff Hard, Pay Hard

Duration: 00:06:13
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 39 MB

Jasmine Jones

"Well, I've heard that you have a very unusual fetish.. Well this must be your lucky day loser, as I have just got back from the gym and I am absolutely stinking of sweat... I stink... I have had a very hard workout and a LONG RUN and I am sweating in ALL the places which I know you love!!!!" Now Jasmine is aware of your perverted little secret, she is determined to fully exploit it and use it to Her advantage! She is going to tease and mock you and you are going to become more and more ADDICTED to Her scent. Soon one sniff of Her perfect aroma will have your hand reaching for your wallet....

Download:
Sniff_Hard_Pay_Hard.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account