Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Life With Miss Lavey, Part 1

Title: Life With Miss Lavey, Part 1

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:41
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 154 MB

How is life living as a slave to Miss Lavey? It involved lots of working, lots of cleaning, and lots of degradation as she treats all her male domestics like worms. Bitch slapping them is all but routine as they are nothing but bitches to her, as is spitting in their disgusting mouth although by now he is used to consuming her waste. She does adorn her slaves with jewelry though, in this case jewelry being his chastity device that keeps him securely locked up, orgasm starved and hence fully compliant as all males should be.

Download:
LifeWithMissLaveyPart1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Black Magic Seed Extraction

Title: Black Magic Seed Extraction

Duration: 00:08:14
File Size: 222 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

Now that you are under my spell you'll do whatever I tell you to. I only milk you when I require your seed for my potions...otherwise you don't get to cum. I control everything about you now, including your orgasms. My scent is like an opiate to you. My pussy makes you deeply submissive. When I sit on your face any hope of escape is gone...ejaculating takes you even deeper under my control but you are helpless to resist...

Download:
black_magic_seed_extraction_1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Life With Miss Lavey, Part 2

Title: Life With Miss Lavey, Part 2

Duration: 00:03:58
File Size: 101 MB

A dirty pile of dishes in Miss Lavey’s sink? Really? Then this house slave wonders why he is kept in long term chastity. Even though she regularly bitch slaps this domestic pet sometimes that just isn’t enough. Having his cock kept locked up though will make him learn that her household must be kept clean at all times. For now she expects him to apologize for not completing his chores while she spits on his face and slaps him silly in hopes that he will remember, or be summarily dismissed.

Download:
LifeWithMissLaveyPart2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Stroke for the Last Time

Title: Stroke for the Last Time

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:12:09
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 462 MB

Goddess Jamie, your incredibly beautiful goddess, is about to make you give her the ultimate sacrifice. That’s right, after tonight you will never be permitted to stroke your cock to her beautiful feet ever again. Are you ready to jerk off to her soft, sexy feet one final time? As soon as you cum after this final time, she is going to lock you up in a chastity device and will be controlling your orgasms for the rest of your life. Are you ready for such an intense commitment? You better be, because your goddess will accept nothing less! Go ahead and whip your cock out, following her masturbation instructions while you worship her perfect feet one last time.

Download:
Goddess_Jamie_Stroke_for_the_Last_Time.part1.rar.html
Goddess_Jamie_Stroke_for_the_Last_Time.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

DOCTOR JULIA ANN'S EXTENDED ORGASM

Title: DOCTOR JULIA ANN'S EXTENDED ORGASM

Duration: 00:08:38
File Size: 298 MB

Doctor Julia Ann has a special session in store just for you. Today you will be trained on how to properly achieve an extended orgasm by a true professional. Now get yourself into a nice and relaxed position as Doctor Ann takes your orgasm to new height's of ecstasy.

Featuring: Julia Ann
Categories: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
1204JA_POV.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Breakin' your balls

Title: Breakin' your balls

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:44
File Size: 394 MB

Come here, slave. I had a bad day and it's time for me to relax. And you know how I like to relax, don't you? So put your hands behind your back and take my kicks like a good boy. Don't move, stay still and take it in your balls! I'm gonna crush your cock and balls today, slave. Now stay on all your fours, on the floor, with your ass up. Don't complain, you fucking dirty bastard! Take it like a good slave, because you know how happy this makes me! Now, up again! I am going to bust your balls for as long as I want, is that clear? Oh, you can't stand it anymore? Then lay in your place, at My feet!

Download:
Breakin_your_balls.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Lady Asmondena and I Make a Sissy Slut Suck Our Strap-Ons!

Title: Lady Asmondena and I Make a Sissy Slut Suck Our Strap-Ons!

Duration: 00:06:21
File Size: 123 MB

Continuing to have our dolled-up sissy slut suck our big, strap-on cocks, I ram the dick deep down the loser's throat until she gags on it and pause long enough for Lady Asmondena to spit in the slut's mouth. I follow suit and spit in the slave's mouth as well before cramming the strap-on down her throat again. "Take it deeper," I say as I force-feed this sissy my cock while my sexy mistress friend watches. "We're going to fuck you, Chantel," Lady Asmondena informs our sissy as we tower above her with our strap-ons ready to go. We take turns having her suck our cocks and she obeys our every command like a good slut. We completely own this pathetic sissy and she'll do everything we tell her! Lady Asmondena and I laugh in cruel delight as we take turns molesting this loser's mouth. She hungrily takes both strap-ons like a champ!

Download:
Lady_Asmondena_and_I_Make_a_Sissy_Slut_Suck_Our_Strap-Ons.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Pussy Worshippers Paradise

Title: Pussy Worshippers Paradise

Duration: 00:08:54
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 66 MB

Princess Danielle

Danielle Maye knows exactly what drives you pathetic losers wild! Her perfect pussy, you can see it pressing through in her tight leggings as she drives you absolutely insane. Every move she makes sends shivers down your spine, just thinking of how close you are makes you throb uncontrollably. Listen to her every word as she taunts you, Imagine that you were able to slide your cock inside this perfect pussy of mine,as your eyes fixate on her you begin to lose control. Your thoughts will be occupied with pictures of her tight body. The more you look the more your addiction grows. My pussy OWNS you, my pussy has the power to make you do anything I say.

Download:
Pussy_Worshippers_Paradise.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Denied By Miss Zara

Title: Denied By Miss Zara

Duration: 00:09:13
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 88 MB

Lucy Zara

You`ve been desperate to finally have the chance to be with Lucy Zara, Its been so long you have imagined getting to fuck her silly. She comes in looking stunning, slowly revealing her sexy lingerie outfit for you. You start to get excited as she teases you, now come on get it out, this is going to be so hot! your cocks throbbing. Lucy wants you to unbutton your pants. The only problem she immediately starts laughing at you! Looking at her shocked she laughs even more, You poor little loser, there is no way I can fuck that! She humiliates you for having such a small dick explaining that you are completely useless with that thing between your legs. Now pay me more for wasting my time moron!

Download:
Denied_By_Miss_Zara.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account