Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wife Cuckolds You With New Bull

Title: Wife Cuckolds You With New Bull

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:15:07
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 436 MB

I have a new bull & you have a front row seat . But I don't want you to just watch I want you to get in on the action. I want you to suck his big cock with with me...I want you to prepare my pussy for that thick cock...& I want you to lick up that huge cum shot too. I get you to compare your inadequate penis to his gorgeous, thick alpha cock several times...reminding you why I have have to find satisfaction elsewhere. I spend a lot of time orally on that handsome cock. I love feeling it grow harder & harder in my mouth...& I know it drives you crazy because I never go down on you. Ever. I stroke him off for his first of several orgasms of the night because I want you to see how big he cums, like a powerful stud. I know you'll be jealous but it will also turn you on...now you'll spend the rest of the night in the next room listening to your wife getting pleasured over & over by a real man...

Download:
wife_cuckolds_you_with_new_bull.part1.rar.html
wife_cuckolds_you_with_new_bull.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

QUICK SHOOTER

Title: QUICK SHOOTER

Duration: 00:04:10
File Size: 146 MB

Mistress Holly has her slave by the balls training him to be good sex toy who is able to cum instantly on her command. He is given just 3 minutes to blow his load or it's back into chastity where he will spend another week completely denied and frustrated.

Featuring: Holly Heart
Categories: Blonde, CBT, Cum Eating, Handjobs

Download:
1111HH_Milking.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

You Are Princess Remi's Pathetic Jerkyboy Loser

Title: You Are Princess Remi's Pathetic Jerkyboy Loser

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:02
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 48 MB

Princess Remi puts you thru a total trashtalking for being the pathetic jerkyboy you are. Remi makes you show her the way you masturbate to her videos - as she flicks her tongue at you and flaunts her bikini-clad body in your face. Will Remi let you gloob your fist wth worship goo for her? Or will she just bring you to the brink of cumming and keep you in agony all nite long?

Download:
10remjerk.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Thanks For The New Shoes Piggy

Title: Thanks For The New Shoes Piggy

Duration: 00:04:42
File Size: 60 MB

Your efforts at worshipping Princess Kayla may have paid off. She’s used your money to buy a pretty new pair of high heels shoes and as your reward she will let you worship them. They need some love from a male tongue and it may as well be yours, but she will still make you beg for the honor of running your tongue along her shiny new high heels. Because even though you paid for them, she still wants you to sound like a pathetic piggy as you beg, lick and stroke.

Download:
ThanksForTheNewShoesPiggy.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

The Proposal

Title: The Proposal

Duration: 00:03:54
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 145 MB

Goddess Kristen needs help with a big project at work and seeks guidance from one of her co-workers. When he very rudely turns her away, claiming to have too much work on his plate to help her and that it’s her responsibility anyway, she reluctantly turns away. Knowing he’s up to no good, she later sneaks into his office, catching him stroking his cock and catches it on video with her cell phone. No the tables have turned and he’s going to be her bitch, worshiping her feet as she humiliates him. First she makes him strip, then she makes him kiss the bottoms of her dirty shoes, and then she makes him remove her shoes, kissing and licking her sweaty feet.

Download:
Goddess_Kristen_The_Proposal.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Princess Heather Frees You from Chastity if You Cream Your Face

Title: Princess Heather Frees You from Chastity if You Cream Your Face

Duration: 00:09:13
File Size: 317 MB

"Are you SURE you want out of your chastity cage? Wouldn't you rather have a big pair of blueballs than a faceful of humiliation? Because, if I release you from your penis prison, I'm gonna send you out of my sorority looking like you just gave blowjobs to the entire football team, Little Miss Fuckyface..."

Princess Heather, chastity taunting, tease and denial, cum coaxing, facial humiliation

Download:
heaCHR-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Medical Clinic Ejaculation Test

Title: Medical Clinic Ejaculation Test

Duration: 00:15:02
File Size: 442 MB

The good Doctor will give you a thorough examination to ensure everything is working properly...if you pass this test you might even have an opportunity to be a part of an enticing clinical trial involving more in depth interaction with your sexy Doc. ~~~ Features: Professional, conservative demeanor & proper medical terms rather than slang. Latex gloves & an impressive ejaculation.

Download:
medical_clinic_ejaculation_test.part1.rar.html
medical_clinic_ejaculation_test.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Suck my Cock Bitch

Title: Suck my Cock Bitch

Duration: 00:02:30
File Size: 20 MB

Featuring Mistress Kiana

Mistress Kiana is fucking the throat of her slave, making hergreedy slut gag on her strapon and drool all over the floor. She is a visionshowing off her perfectfigure wearing only a pair of gold panties.

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 2 minutes 29 seconds
Photos: 10
Tags: blowjob, deepthroat, dildo, ebony, kiana, strap-on, strapon, sucking, toys

Download:
suck_my_cock_bitch.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Popcorn Surprise

Title: Popcorn Surprise

Duration: 00:15:17
File Size: 903 MB

Cathy Heaven, Samantha Page, Tasha Holz

Practical joker Jamie thinks it would be funny to stick his cock through the bottom of a popcorn box while the girls are eating out of it. They munch away unaware until their hands get further down and then they cry out in horror! The girls don't find it funny having eaten his penis coated popcorn and decide to teach him a lesson. They force him to stand up and strip off so they can humiliate him but when they see his cock they like it so much they end up all sucking it until he shoots in their faces!

Tags: Blowjob, Facial, MILF

Download:
popcornsurprisemaster.part2.rar.html
popcornsurprisemaster.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Torturing and Confusing My Slave`s Cock and Balls!

Title: Torturing and Confusing My Slave`s Cock and Balls!

Duration: 00:11:16
File Size: 578 MB

"Get up!" I order my slave as I eagerly gear up to punish him for masturbating without my permission. I go on to announce that I`ve brought a few toys for him and, as he stands before me, I fasten a choker around his neck, straps to his wrist, and use a bar to secure his hands behind his neck. I make him follow me deep into an old, abandoned building to teach him a painful lesson that hopefully serves as a reminder to never touch his dick without my consent ever again. I pull down his shorts to expose his cock and balls and when I begin tugging on them he flinches in agony. "Don`t move, I said!" I scold as I slap him across the face so hard the sound echos throughout the room. To stifle his groans I gag his mouth and proceed to bind his genitals tightly with black string. For minutes on end I torture his tender cock and balls by hitting them repeatedly in between confusing him by gently stroking his dick. The poor asshole doesn`t know whether to bleed or cum and I love every second of it!

Download:
Torturing_and_Confusing_My_Slaves_Cock_and_Balls.part1.rar.html
Torturing_and_Confusing_My_Slaves_Cock_and_Balls.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: