Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You`re Going to Show Off Your Slut Skills

Title: You`re Going to Show Off Your Slut Skills

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:14:19
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 330 MB

As my slave kneels before me I show him my big, black, strap-on cock while I stand wearing my sexy leather outfit. "It`s so tasty, don`t you think so?" I ask as I have him lick my fake dick all over. The little faggot probably wishes it was a real cock but for now this will have to do. I grab him by the back of the head and force-feed him my dick as he blows me. He takes it so deep he gags and I add to his humiliation by spitting directly in his mouth. "Suck it!" I demand as he works my big, fake cock with his mouth. He continues gagging and choking as he drools everywhere and I laugh at his torment. "Now time to fuck you!" I inform him and send him off to prepare himself. This little cock-sucking slave is about to get his ass pounded!

Download:
Youre_Going_to_Show_Off_Your_Slut_Skills.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Cum Guzzling Fag

Title: Cum Guzzling Fag

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:08:41
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 253 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

Show me what a good cock sucking, cum-loving fag boy you can be for me. Look how close that cock is to my pussy. Look up at my gorgeous tits. It's kind of like being with a trannie, isn't it? You can even imagine that cock is mine. It wouldn't be gay if you were sucking me off, right? I'm so feminine & sexy, so womanly...it wouldn't even matter if there was a cock between my legs, you'd allow yourself to be seduced into anything...

Download:
cum_guzzling_fag.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Ruining Their Fun

Title: Ruining Their Fun

Duration: 00:14:44
File Size: 279 MB

Featuring Mistress T & Sub Suzie

When slavegirl Suzie escapes from the cage and secretly visits the slaveboy in his cell to have some dirty fun, they do not realise Mistress T is observing their digression on webcam. As punishment, they are tied together and left in frustration, not able to gratify each others horny needs. Mistress then fucks the slavegirl with her strapon until Suzie is about to climax, she pulls out and ruins her orgasm, as a lesson about who controls her body. The slaveboy is then taken to the dungeon and edged by Suzie, unaware that Mistress T has told here to ruin his ejaculation, an unpleasant and unfulfilling end to their misadventure.

Download:
Ruining_Their_Fun.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Sissy Trouble

Title: Sissy Trouble

Duration: 00:23:20
File Size: 403 MB

Featuring Mistress Nikki & Mistress Sidonia

Sophie and Marilyn are laying about reading magazines and gossiping when they should be getting ready for an evening clubbing. When Mistress Nikki enters to find out what they are doing, she is furious that they are not ready and helping their Mistresses. Sidonia comes to see and they are soon spanking their sissy girls as punishment, the slipper and hairbrush swiftly following. Marilyn's backchat gets her into further trouble and it is decided the girls should be left home tonight in uncomfortable bondage to learn their lesson and to be more prepared in the future.

Download:
Sissy_Trouble.part1.rar.html
Sissy_Trouble.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Torturing Slave`s Cock with a Spur as He Licks My Pussy!

Title: Torturing Slave`s Cock with a Spur as He Licks My Pussy!

Duration: 00:10:58
File Size: 602 MB

As my slave lays on my bed, his legs and torso wrapped in plastic, I take a seat next to him with my beautiful breasts exposed and begin gently rubbing his balls. Attached to his dick is a male chastity cage that he`s been wearing for over a month now. That`s right; for over thirty days he hasn`t been able to cum and his balls are ready to explode. I hold the key in my hand and debate unlocking his cage but decide to have some fun with him first. He`s going to suffer a lot if he wants to cum again. "Are you ready to be free?" I ask him to which he wastes no time replying, "yes!" I remove the cage and use zip-ties to secure his cock to a plastic backing before grabbing a spur and rolling it over his dick as he cries out in pain. Positioning myself over his face I continue torturing his cock with the spur as I make him eat my pussy. "Your suffering makes me so horny!" I say as I moan in pleasure and cum on his face. I make him thank me as I hop off and decide whether or not I should let him cum now.

Download:
Torturing_Slaves_Cock_with_a_Spur_as_He_Licks_My_Pussy.part2.rar.html
Torturing_Slaves_Cock_with_a_Spur_as_He_Licks_My_Pussy.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Practicing My Kickboxing on My Nude Slave!

Title: Practicing My Kickboxing on My Nude Slave!

Duration: 00:05:47
File Size: 297 MB

One look at my gorgeous body and you can tell I like to keep myself in shape. Part of my training involves kickboxing and in this video I use my slave to demonstrate just how I do it! I show off my skills by making my slave stand before me and repeatedly punch and kick his naked body. I kick him directly in the dick and he groans in pain as I also punish his delicate balls. "Don`t move or I`ll kick you in the face," I joke and prove that I can by raising my foot to his head. "Don`t be such a pussy!" I scold as I continue kicking his cock and balls and punching his stomach. I laugh at his agony and even after he buckles in pain and falls to his knees I refuse to show him mercy. "Get up," I tell him. "I`m not finished yet!"

Download:
Practicing_My_Kickboxing_on_My_Nude_Slave.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

You Want to Come for Your Mistresses

Title: You Want to Come for Your Mistresses

Duration: 00:05:00
File Size: 79 MB

Featuring Lady Natalie Black, Mistress Ezada Sinn

Lady Natalie Black and Mistress Ezada Sinn are going toreward their slave by allowing him to cum. They stroke him in tandem and soon Lady Natalie gets out the vibrator tofinish him off.

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 5 minutes 0 seconds
Photos: 15
Tags: cock, cum, cumshot, ezada, sperm

Download:
you_want_to_come_for_your_mistresses_complete_hd.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Brainwashed Toilet Slave

Title: Brainwashed Toilet Slave

Duration: 00:11:42
File Size: 344 MB

CATEGORY: Toilet Training

This is mostly a solo POV (point-of-view) vid. The last couple of minutes I have a real toilet slave inside my toilet box but he gets so excited he cums very quickly. You can't blame him really. So you get the best of both worlds with this toilet vid, imagining that it's just you & I, very intimately...& you also get to live vicariously through another lucky slave.

Download:
brainwashed_toilet_slave.mp4.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Squeeze Slide Repeat

Title: Squeeze Slide Repeat

Duration: 00:08:09
File Size: 280 MB

Did I need to plan and test the position of the Flex-I-Vibe till it was perfect? Did I need to use four (yes seriously) kinds of adhesive to make this client his own inpenetrable coccoon? The music, the outfits, the lights, the materialsâ€â€-was it worth it?

Download:
StrapsShineOMy.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account