Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Holiday Boot Slave

Title: Holiday Boot Slave

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:24
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 204 MB

Goddess Jamie is looking as yummy as ever in her sexy Santa lingerie. Since Christmas is right around the corner, there are a few things this beautiful brunette wants from you. As she rattles off her list of Christmas wants, you are going to worship her boots like the good little boot slave you are. First, she wants you to get down on your knees and start worshiping her sexy knee high stiletto boots. You will taste them with your tongue, cleaning their filthy bottoms with your mouth and sucking on the heels of her boots. Some of the things you are going to get her for Christmas is lots of new lingerie, tons of new boots, and much more!

Download:
Goddess_Jamie_Holiday_Boot_Slave.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Extreme Sniffing (Active Camera)

Title: Extreme Sniffing (Active Camera)

Duration: 00:07:33
File Size: 305 MB

My slave is going to experience some extreme foot worship and foot sniffing whether he likes it or not! After having him lick my gorgeous feet both with and without nylons on, I decide he`s doing a terrible job and punish him by shoving my sweaty nylons down his throat. Humiliated, I show him no mercy as I make him sniff my smelly feet as hard as he can. I command him to lick them, an impossible mission with my stinky nylons still shoved in his mouth, but he tries anyway in fear of disappointing me again. He can barely breathe while gagging on my nylons but I don`t really care! The action in this great video is brought to you from my active camera.

Download:
Extreme_Sniffing.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Princess Tessa Gives You Your Christmas Present

Title: Princess Tessa Gives You Your Christmas Present

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:04:16
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 147 MB

"I promised I'd let you have a 'cummie' for Christmas, as your reward for being such a good chastity puppy and shopping slave for me. But I didn't promise to let you out of your chastity cage, did I, silly puppy? LOL. Get down on all fours -- in the begging position. It's time for your Christmas present..."

Tessa, cockteasing, taunting, cuckold humiliation...

Download:
tesTPU-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Your Mouth Is For Sucking Toes

Title: Your Mouth Is For Sucking Toes

Duration: 00:05:03
File Size: 1001 MB

How can you not adore Mia? Whether she is licking pussy or sucking toes, she always does it in such an enthusiastic manner. What a cute pet she makes, always eager to please. Even here where she kneels in front of Jessica in such a pretty manner, looking back up at her so lovingly with those beautiful eyes as she adores her feet. She’s definitely a keeper.

Download:
YourMouthIsForSuckingToes.part2.rar.html
YourMouthIsForSuckingToes.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cruel Leather Bondage Ruined Orgasm

Title: Cruel Leather Bondage Ruined Orgasm

Duration: 00:15:51
File Size: 466 MB

CATEGORY: Female Domination

There's a lot to love about this classic FemDom scene...inescapable extreme bondage in a leather sack with a heavy sensory deprivation hood...cruel verbals...a gorgeous Dominatrix who sensually controls her slaves....and a ruined orgasm for the helpless victim...

Download:
cruel_leather_bondage_ruined_orgasm.part2.rar.html
cruel_leather_bondage_ruined_orgasm.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Face Busting Punishment

Title: Face Busting Punishment

Duration: 00:06:40
File Size: 423 MB

You never want to make Mistress XI angry. Her slave was late in picking her up with the car and she decided to punish him for his lack of punctuality. She jumps on his chest and begins stepping on his face and kicking it over and over. She rams her foot into his mouth at times and even spits in his mouth before kicking and stomping on his face some more. We are quite sure he won't be late again.

Mistress: Mistress XI

Download:
lmf-facebusting-punishment.part1.rar.html
lmf-facebusting-punishment.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

CAMERON'S FOOT BITCH

Title: CAMERON'S FOOT BITCH

Duration: 00:07:30
File Size: 260 MB

Goddess Cameron deserves worship and adoration from all males. She has turned her boyfriend into another loyal worshiping slave. She has him un-buckle her shoes for a foot massage with his mouth.Cameron shoves her entire tiny foot into his mouth making him realize who the boss really is. She keeps him collared and leashed as her foot bitch.

Featuring: Cameron Dee
Categories: Blonde, Foot Worship

Download:
0904CD_FootWorship.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Violently Caning My Step Son`s Naked Ass!

Title: Violently Caning My Step Son`s Naked Ass!

Duration: 00:05:51
File Size: 302 MB

When I find my unruly step son with a glass of vodka I angrily remind him that he`s too young to be drinking. I had just punished him for his lousy grades the day before but it seems the whipping I gave him didn`t teach him a single thing. Outraged, I make him rise to his feet and slap him across the face. "I will teach you," I say as I make him pull his pants down and assume the all-to-familiar position. His ass is still red and swollen from the day before but I show no mercy as I cane his bare bottom over and over again. He cries out in pain but I relentlessly lash his ass while making him keep count. This lazy, lying bastard of a son will learn his lesson yet, dammit! I cane and slap his ass so violently that he`s almost bleeding. "You will study five hours each day here in this house under my control," I inform him before sending him on his way.

Download:
Violently_Caning_My_Step_Sons_Naked_Ass.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Virgin Cuckolding Humiliation

Title: Virgin Cuckolding Humiliation

Duration: 00:13:09
File Size: 373 MB

CATEGORY: Cuckolding

Custom vid, no name mentioned: "My idea would be that the video starts out in a 'dream' where I am finally losing my virginity to you. You're letting me make love to you, who I've always lusted after and it's so amazing! But, it's not too long before you are waking me up back to reality and I'm face to face with you and caught red handed, day-dreaming and stroking with your silky panties around my virgin cock! You were about to go out on a date with a real man and you'd left me for just a few minutes, to get ready and I'm stroking furiously away. This will certainly not do ;) You force me to stroke for you whilst you humiliate me that you need to go out on dates to get satisfaction. So please may you add lots of cruel teasing that you are sooo good at and stroking your little finger in front of me? You make me cream your panties and force them into my mouth, before finally leaving me, spent and waiting to hear of your cuckolding stories when you come back from your date...."

Download:
virgin_cuckold_humiliation.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Earn Your Ass Kiss

Title: Earn Your Ass Kiss

Duration: 00:24:08
File Size: 349 MB

Featuring Mistress Lola Ruin

A kiss on the most perfect posterior does not come easy! Mistress Lola demands that her slave earn the great privilege by pampering her every desire. She wants her shoes licked and cleaned, her stocking clad feet worshipped and her toes sucked and kissed, all after a long hot and sweaty day at work.
Parts: 4
Total Duration: 24 minutes 8 seconds
Photos: 39
Tags: arse worship, foot licking, foot smothering, foot sniffing, foot worship, leg worship, lingerie, shoe sniffing, shoe worship

Download:
earn_your_ass_kiss.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: