MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Strapon Double

Title: The Strapon Double

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:01
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 106 MB

Featuring Lady Natalie Black, Mistress Ezada Sinn

Is this punishment or a reward? Mistress Ezada Sinn and Lady Natalie Blackhave their big strapons with them and are looking to abuse both of hisholes. They take great pleasure inspit-roasting this slave, swapping ends and using him as their fuck toy.

Parts: 1
Total Duration: 6 minutes 0 seconds
Photos: 15
Tags: anal, blowjob, fucking, strapon

Download:
the_strapon_double_complete_hd.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Dirty Ashtray

Title: Dirty Ashtray

Duration: 00:11:54
File Size: 180 MB

Featuring Mistress Charlotte, Mistress Lola Ruin

The two Mistresses take some time out for a cigarette and use their new ashtray and spittoon to full effect. Smoke is continually blown into his face and eyes, intoxicating him as they hold him in place and his mouth is lubricated with their spit to ensure he swallows all their mess.
Parts: 2
Total Duration: 11 minutes 54 seconds
Photos: 16
Tags: 2 dommes, human ashtray, humiliation, rubber, smoking, spitting

Download:
dirty_ashtray.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Black1982.

Black1982.

Lucyanne's Money Slaves

Title: Lucyanne's Money Slaves

Duration: 00:08:41
Resolution: 852x488
File Size: 82 MB

Lucyanne Brooks

You've been intrigued by money slavery for a while. As a submissive male, you fully understand how good it must feel to give in financially to a high maintenance, young, beautiful, greedy, BITCH, but you have never had the courage to fully submit, until now.

If you watch this clip, you will be teased, mesmerized and brainwashed into sending a tribute and then many many more. You will learn to love the most submissive position of all... Being a fully owned, money slave.

You will learn to love the humiliation that comes with being Lucyanne's money slave and will crave Her attention every day. You will adopt your new title as 'Pay Pig', 'ATM Loser' or whatever name Princess Lucyanne gives you...

Miss Lucyanne loves how addictive this fetish is for you. She loves how she can do whatever she wants and you will always come back to Her! And even when she has bankrupted you and cleared your accounts of everything, you will still be messaging her, trying to find new ways to PAY. This will be your only desire... To see her get richer and richer!

Download:
Lucyannes_Money_Slaves.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Finish My Laundry

Title: Finish My Laundry

Duration: 00:04:19
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 840 MB

Yeah, laundry is important but pussy eating always supersedes it. So shortly after Ash comes downstairs to verify that Ashlee is indeed taking care of cleaning her clothes, Ashlee finds herself kneeling in front of Ash with her mouth on her pussy. After a quick cunnilingus pick-me-up Ash can now put her slave back to work as she heads off to her spa appointment.

Download:
FinishMyLaundry.part1.rar.html
FinishMyLaundry.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Your Boss Tessa Torments and Punishes You with Her Pantyhose

Title: Your Boss Tessa Torments and Punishes You with Her Pantyhose

Duration: 00:06:38
File Size: 228 MB

"You have only one boss: Me. Princess Tessa. At work. In life. You clearly need to be reminded who rules you, owns you. So I am going to take your preoccupation with my pantyhose to teach you an excruciating lesson. You are going to pull my silky pantyhose tight over your caged loins. And then...?...

Princess Tessa, male chastity, pantyhose fetish, sissy office humiliation...

Download:
tesLEG-720.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Measuring Up

Title: Measuring Up

Duration: 00:47:09
Resolution: 1248x700
File Size: 584 MB

Featuring Mistress Eleise de Lacy

The cocky office worker attempts to chat up Miss Eleise and thinks he's better than her boyfriend... at anything and everything. Little does he know how bold a pledge that really is. He soon finds out to his peril that getting the attention of Miss Eleise requires more than a cheesy chat-up line and an empty promise or two!
Parts: 7
Total Duration: 47 minutes 8 seconds
Photos: 28
Tags: belt, cbt, cum eating, gag, heel torment, high heel shoes, humiliation, nipple clamps, nipple torment, office, office wear, pegs, shoes, single tail whipping, smoking, verbal humiliation, whip

Download:
measuring_up.part1.rar.html
measuring_up.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.