Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

We Taste So Good

Title: We Taste So Good

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:06:55
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1330 MB

I mean really, what more is there to say. Watching Jessica and her loving pet Mia in the shower touching and kissing each other, yeah I could watch this all day long. These two girls may be in a master/slave relationship but they really do love and adore each other as can be seen here. So sit back and enjoy watching these girls take a shower together and enjoy each other’s bodies.

Download:
WeTasteSoGood.part1.rar.html
WeTasteSoGood.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Beaten Broken Bitch 1

Title: Beaten Broken Bitch 1

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:06:04
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 130 MB

Bossy Bitch Delilah is brutal in this new series. We couldn't believe how badly she treats her slave and as the series unfolds, it doesn't get any easier for him or the slave that is confined underneath them. Delilah is briefly trying out the smother box. But very quickly, she gets annoyed because she doesn't think the smother box is inflicting enough suffering on the slave. She removes the box and plops her gorgeous, full round ass on his face.

She sits full weight and the slave cannot grab a breath at all. When she finally allows him a breath, it is only to brutally slap his face before slamming her ass back on his face. She smothers him completely while verbally berating and humiliating him in the process.

Mistress: Bossy Bitch Delilah

Download:
lma-beaten-broken-bitch-p01.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Dump-a-Dork Rejection Advice from Sadistic Princess Courtney

Title: Dump-a-Dork Rejection Advice from Sadistic Princess Courtney

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:46
File Size: 100 MB

Cruel Courtney shows exactly what to do after you get dumped and rejected by a hottie like her. Courtney makes you take her feminine-scented body lotion and slather it all over your rejected boner so you can pump out a pity puddle - while your hottie ex is having sex with a real man! HA HA! Ready to jack out the rejection cream for Courtney? Looozer!

Download:
28courtbar2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

SERVICE TO AMAZONS

Title: SERVICE TO AMAZONS

Duration: 00:07:33
Resolution: 960x540
File Size: 221 MB

Physically superior amazon Mistresses Alison Tyler and Alexis Grace aren't ones to make a life of slavery easy. When they have a tiny man in service, they make sure to dominate and humiliate him thoroughly. They demand their heels be cleaned with his tongue and they put his balls to use in a painful predicament. The femme giants have fun toying with the inferior human, laughing as they yank on his balls while he eagerly tries to please licking the filth from their heels.

Featuring: Alexis Grace, Alison Tyler
Categories: Brunette, High Heel Worship, Amazon

Download:
0327atag_heelworship.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Ezada my Stiletto in Your Cock

Title: Mistress Ezada my Stiletto in Your Cock

Duration: 00:09:40
File Size: 272 MB

Featuring Mistress Ezada Sinn

For a slave to be allowed to lie in bed with Mistress EzadaSinn there is always a forfeit to be had. As she has her spiked heels on, she has the devious idea of using themto fuck his cock. She manages to getthat heel all the way in to the base, and then gets uses his tongue to cleanit.

Parts: 2
Total Duration: 9 minutes 39 seconds
Photos: 15
Tags: cbt, ezada, heels, high, stiletto

Download:
mistress_ezada_my_stiletto_in_your_cock_complete_hd.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Worthless Dick

Title: Worthless Dick

Duration: 00:10:59
File Size: 320 MB

This is a very twisted vid. My disdain for your useless dicklet reaches new depths as I talk about what I would do with it while demonstrating on this banana. Watch my teeth crush, tear, chew & destroy this banana. Feel it between your legs. I'd want to make sure that you never disappoint another woman ever again with your inadequacy.

Download:
worthless_dick.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Beg To Smell My Feet

Title: Beg To Smell My Feet

Duration: 00:05:35
File Size: 1081 MB

Belle makes this slave beg for just about everything. And why not, anything having to do with her is perfect and he should show his gratitude by begging for it, including begging to smell her feet. Looking all cute in her knee high socks, Belle knows that this slave will beg and plead for the chance to smell them so she purposely torments him by keeping him face down on the floor in between her feet. Only when he begs enough will she permit him to smell her essence, to fill his lungs with the smell of her sock covered feet.

Download:
BegToSmellMyFeet.part1.rar.html
BegToSmellMyFeet.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Gallons Of Spit

Title: Gallons Of Spit

Duration: 00:04:27
File Size: 453 MB

Just how much female spit can actually fit into a male slave’s mouth? Turns out quite a bit as Phoenix, Leya and Black Widow are finding out. They spit into this pig’s mouth over and over again and like a bottomless well there is still room for more. It certainly makes a mess as sometimes the girls miss his mouth and their spit lands on his face but that’s ok, this slave looks better with female spit all over his face.

Download:
GallonsOfSpit.part1.rar.html
GallonsOfSpit.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account