Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

THE CHASTE MAN

Title: THE CHASTE MAN

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:09:41
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 285 MB

I hope licking my pussy doesn't turn you on... for your own sake. I have a new "training" chastity belt for you, it will make you struggle, it may make you cry, it may even make your cock just give up and quit working all together... Who knows? The one thing I do know is that the training spiked chastity belt will get results and train you to be a proper chaste man. Even with the taste of my pussy on your face you will remain submissive and obedient, I will break you of your will as a man and mould you into the perfect chastity slave. You will sacrifice your own pleasure, your cock will remain chaste, locked away, you will be forced to withhold from orgasm in my presence.

Featuring: Gigi Allens
Categories: Pussy Worship, Chastity

Download:
0210ga_pussyworship.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Thrashing

Title: Thrashing

Duration: 00:16:00
File Size: 232 MB

Featuring Mistress Athena, Mistress Eleise de Lacy

This is a pure thrashing for the slave at the merciless hands of Mistress Eleise and Mistress Athena, a no-holds-barred opportunity to see these two Mistresses at the peak of cruel CP excellence.
Parts: 2
Total Duration: 16 minutes 0 seconds
Photos: 33
Tags: back whipping, bastinado, boots, cane, corset, cp, crop, domestic, gloves, hand tawse, jodhpurs, knee boots, leather, leather boots, leather corset, leather gloves, leather knee boots, paddle, riding boots, smothering, tawse, thrashing, whip

Download:
thrashing.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

No More Feet For Piggy

Title: No More Feet For Piggy

Duration: 00:09:48
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1870 MB

Bare female feet are already highly desired by male slaves, but female feet in high heels? Now that is a reward worth suffering for. That’s a good thing because Jessica and Kayla insist the he suffer severe pain from their whip just for permission to worship their feet briefly. Then it’s back to more torture to earn more feet. The girls don’t hold back one bit, cutting into his skin mercilessly with the whip while he cringes, suffers and tries to endure just to earn that high heeled reward.

Download:
NoMoreFeetForPiggy.part1.rar.html
NoMoreFeetForPiggy.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Her Heels Dig In Deep

Title: Her Heels Dig In Deep

Duration: 00:05:27
File Size: 594 MB

That sure is a nice pair of high heels that Cameron has on. They look even nicer as they dig deep into this slave’s skin as she tramples him. With Keegan looking on the two girls torture him and laugh, as the sounds of male pain are music to their ears. He should be grateful to suffer for them though as the girls don’t just keep any slaves around, they only keep the worthy ones that have a high pain threshold.

Download:
HerHeelsDigInDeep.part1.rar.html
HerHeelsDigInDeep.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Woods Walk

Title: Woods Walk

Duration: 00:18:40
Resolution: 1280x760
File Size: 669 MB

Featuring Lady Victoria Valente

Take a walk with me in a public park, but stay on your knees and make sure you keep my boots clean when I command you to get down and lick them. Don't worry about the passers by, this is all part of your humiliation training boot slave.
Parts: 3
Total Duration: 18 minutes 40 seconds
Photos: 11
Tags: boot worship, boots, dirty boots, humiliation, jodhpurs, leather boots, outside, public humiliation

Download:
woods_walk.part2.rar.html
woods_walk.part1.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Last edited:

Black1982.

Dungeon Foot Milking

Title: Dungeon Foot Milking

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:58
File Size: 337 MB

Welcome to Goddess Soffie’s dungeon, where the gorgeous goddess is looking incredibly scrumptious in her sheer black lingerie and sky high stiletto heels and has one of her foot slaves locked up in his dog cage. Today is his lucky day, though, for she is letting him out to play. She is going to allow him to cum, but only when she says so. If he gets too excited before she’s ready for him to release his disgusting male filth then she is going to shock his balls! Watch the beautiful goddess run her feet up and down his shaft, shocking his balls whenever the urge arises. See her foot milk him, giving him the foot job he’s been yearning for.

Download:
Goddess_Soffie_Dungeon_Foot_Milking.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Machined Rubber Toy 2

Title: Machined Rubber Toy 2

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:30:03
File Size: 683 MB

OUR LATEX LADY decides HER mechanical dildo is way too small, and you don’t need too many glimpses of HER AWESOME CLEAVAGE to know that small is not beautiful in CASSANDRA’S world. Not to worry. SHE’S happy to don a HOWITZER-SIZED STRAP-ON, if that’s what you want. LADY CASSANDRA has so many ways to take a man’s breath away. Turning off the automatic, SHE seals up HER helpless wheezer’s anal tract with A BREATH-TAKING BUTT PLUG. SHE doesn’t even have to tie him up now. He lies there moaning on HER black latex waterbed ultra-stressed by that man-sized rubber ass stretcher as SHE dominates him any way SHE likes. Kind of restores your faith in humanity – no matter what’s happening elsewhere, here in Berlin all is right with the world. All is certainly right with LADY C’S improved method of breath control. HER TWIN TOWERS get a real rise out of him. SHE teases him to the brink of orgasm for all eternity while you sit there wishing you could pass through the screen and take his place. Where there’s a will there’s a way. Buy a ticket to Berlin, and go directly to Gate. That’s an order! Don’t keep THE LATEX LADY WITH THE BREATH-TAKING TWIN CUDDILIES waiting.

Download:
PoS_120516_Machined_Rubber_Toy_02.part1.rar.html
PoS_120516_Machined_Rubber_Toy_02.part2.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: