home-made chastity device

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by nix, Aug 3, 2008.

1. nix

nix Guest

my gf and I went and bought a piece of pipe, slipped a stocking over my cock to yank it through and bang, it's impossible to jerk off properly.

Attached Files:

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sw722

sw722 New Member

I like this i am going to try this. Thanks
  3. nix

nix Guest

let me know how it goes! post some pictures if you can.
  4. sw722

sw722 New Member

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  5. xuege320

xuege320 New Member

I have to try
  6. dlux

dlux New Member

any one know about home m
    ade chastity devices for women?
  7. nix

nix Guest

I am officially bumping this thread!
    The hose thing is nice, I might try that sometime. I'm not too sure about homemade women's devices, that sounds more complicated to me.

Any suggestions for homemade devices to test?
  8. bestbdsmbargains

bestbdsmbargains New Member

Tried the pipe....and it sure does work...very uncomfortable for me thogh.. Thanks for the idea
  9. That string one looks nasty :eek:
  10. KBSoftware

KBSoftware New Member

The pvc pipe is a great idea especially when you add to it, like building some sort of stand(s) so you are attached to it, just a million ideas :)

I have a cb6000 and just love it, I don't have a key holder at the moment but even so I still wear it on a regular basis.. You can wear it in public and nobody knows but sometimes I'll get a look and think does she know and that just drives me horny even if I know she doesn't :)
  11. J zero

J zero Member

i would like to add that tying up your penis like that, or adding any sort of constraining device should not be used for longer than an hour or so, as you are restricting the bloodflow to the penis, and could result in damaging the tissue.

hopefully i dont need to explain what happens to body parts that go without bloodflow.
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009