His Manhood Belongs To His Mistress | BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jezabel Visser - Chastity Cage Release Milking
6d899107915c1ee2d72e50d79b7b772f.jpg

Cast: Jezabel Visser
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking, Chastity, Bondage

Goddess Jezabel has kept her slave in chastity for two weeks and has decided to allow him to release, but it will not be pleasant. As Jezabel sits on top of her slave, playing with his balls and mocking how full of cum they are, her pathetic slave is ordered to kiss her ass and beg to cum. Jezabel uses her hand, milking whatever cock is sticking out of the cock cage, then switches to a vibrator, getting his cock hard within the cage. After making him suffer for a while, Jezabel mercifully removes the cage and allows him to actually cum. But she quickly ruins any pleasure from the orgasm by first making him eat his own cum, then stroking his sensitive after orgasm cock, laughing at his discomfort. After all, male slaves should never be allowed to actually enjoy an orgas

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8170kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jezabel Visser - Chastity Cage Release Milking

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

UsalKav131

Girls Domination
80b5b1c98ae906ee8abee38c663ff779.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anna, Cindy, Fanny, Jolie, Ines
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Trampling, Facesitting
Video language: English

The danger of being beat up and humiliated is lurking around every corner. This is what an office clerk, a flyer distributor and a patient must discover. Katja, Johanna and Sara know no mercy. Kicking, hitting with a belt, boot worship, spanking, trampling, face sitting, spitting, slapping, feminising, verbal humiliation, living ashtray, piss smelling, breath reduction.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:03
Video: 512x384, XviD, 938kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

Download Girls Domination

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

UsalKav131

UsalKav131

Learning To Crave Pain
64502dea47b47091cb6d11acc6906039.jpg

Release Year: 2018

As part of my continuing education series I've decided to cane this slut some more so it will learn to equate its pain with my pleasure. Once I've broken it completely, it will beg for more and more punishment since it knows it only pleases me more. The process is not something that happens overnight. I foresee many lengthy crop, cane and whip sessions in this slut's future. I won't be satisfied until I hear it beg for pain and actually mean it. That cock swelling and dripping between its legs while I smack its red flesh betrays it's facade and tells me that it's starting the learn to love it. When it does, it will have to learn to crave even more pain to satisfy my sadistic whims. The process never really ends!

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 443.4 MB

Download Learning To Crave Pain

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

UsalKav131

Fill His Ass
9dfe2c0bfc594d298be9996d95f24ac2.jpg

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment

Watch 40 minutes of hard bodied eastern European Mistress Crystal kick and ass fuck Marco. Her red dress hugs Her gorgeous body as Her strong legs in red boots kick his ass. She makes him beg for Her strap-on and then give it to him up to the hilt. She feels some pity and allows him to worship at Her perfect breasts before bringing out the huge black rammer for his backside.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:55
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 558.9 MB

Download Fill His Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Slave to a Couple
a34f4bf42ec5fa7d9140b6ceb261abff.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Bisexual, FemDom, Anal, Strap-On, Pegging, Double Penetration, Threesome, Blowjobs

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck nag. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a HUGE pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Slave to a Couple

Fileboom Premium Account