His Manhood Belongs To His Mistress | BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sadista
b1c1583d9380696684595ea22fa238b7.jpg

Studio: Donna Xtreme

Sie malträtiert den Sklaven Peter, der Syonera über eine Kontaktanzeige kennengelernt und sie für ihr erstes Treffen in sein Hotel in Hamburg bestellt hat, auf das Äußerste. Syonera praktiziert ihr Können souverän und mit wahrem Vergnügen an dem gefesselten, verschnürten und völlig wehrlosen Sklaven. Dabei kennt sie keine Gnade und bringt Strom, Vakuumpumpe, Saugglocke, Wachs, Klammern sowie diverse andere Utensilien zum Einsatz. In der weiteren Szene möchte ein junges Paar ein SM-Abenteuer erleben und trifft sich aus diesem prickelden Grund mit der sadistischen Syonera von Styx. Eine Begegnung, die den beiden sicherlich fest in ihrer Erinnerung verankert bleiben wird!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:55
Video: 576x320, XviD, 935kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Sadista

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

UsalKav131

Joslyn James- Becoming Joslyn's Bitch- Full Movie
c26ab8a7df29883c1608ed7093a6138a.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Joslyn's husband is a complete douchebag. He has been taking her for granted for years. Tonight he forgot that it was date night. That was the last straw for Joslyn! If things don't change right now then the marriage is over. Her husband agrees to do anything to keep their marriage. Little does he know that Joslyn already has plans. She her husband to be her slave and do anything that she wants. Tonight he will have to worship her feet and eat his cum off her feet while she's on the couch. Watch her please herself and lick her cum off her Hitachi. Watch his wife suck her lover's BBC in front of him. Beg his boss to fuck his wife with his big black cock in doggy style and sideways positions. He is utterly humiliated by having to lick the BBC's cum out of his wife's pussy while laughs and humiliates him. His wife then takes out a big red strap on. He blows it on his knees and gets deepthroated. Finally he is fucked by his wife in his virgin ass with the strap on in doggy style and missionary positions. He used to be an asshole but now he is just a bitch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Joslyn James- Becoming Joslyn's Bitch- Full Movie

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

UsalKav131

Slave Clone Experiments
adae6fea684b28a9f26584b982776174.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: FemDom Handjob

Mistress has her pet locked in a very secure and inescapable steel chastity waist belt. She is making sure it is completely inescapable even during an erection. Mistress sensually teases and taunts him, it makes him realize just how secure the device is.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11414kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 873.9 MB

Download Slave Clone Experiments

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Mistress Aika
0cff0959aeff920caf39d02d0e556084.jpg

Studio: Dom Promotions

Mistress Aika is a beautiful, young, Japanese dominatrix who brings all the skills of the Orient to the chambers of London. It is a pleasure to watch her punish her slaves with her own unique style of Domination. Cock and Ball punishment, feminization, face sitting and strap-on fucking this mistress is not one to be missed!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:51:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Aika

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 7
ade69288d88e7dc70f09ae4a85f50cfb.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Latex, Ballbusting, CBT, FaceSitting

I was at the shopping maul today. My sexy boots became dirty so I order my slave to lick the heels clean again. That's nice... But what do I have to see...!? They are not so clean! You ake me really angry! I have no choice!

Total size: 4.8 GB in 10 files.

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond and Femdom part 7

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Him To Blow His Wade
2d7de97202794de4673184a6d0411859.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Hogtied, Hogtie, Cougar, Milf, Gagged, Role Play, Extreme Elbows Tape Gag, Deep Cleave Gag, Groping

I plastic wrapped him to a board. I had this new pump up cock gag that would keep him quite. With only his cock and balls left out. I new I was going to have some fun and XXXX him to blow his wade if he wanted to or not. I started out with some teasing and fingernails. Then smack his junk around to keep it good and hard before I used my 6 inch heels on him. Then i move into a long hard blow job finishing up with a sadistic hard hand job making him blow all over his self. But I wasn't done. Next came the post cock torture.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

File size: 103.7 MB

Download Him To Blow His Wade

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Lance Fart - London, River, Lance Hart
040ca16dec8634035d345884b30a2e37.jpg

Genres: FemDom, Anal Fingering, Anal Penetration, Bit Gag, Female Dominant, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Leather cuffs, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, string Bondage, Single Tail, Spanking, Vibrator

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression.

London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more.

When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough to have learned his lesson, she uses a vibrator to give him and orgasm. The moment he starts to cum, she removes the sensation and walks away leaving groaning.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Lance Fart - London, River, Lance Hart

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Superman Future - Domination HD
f794a78c405230dd18ed17c9f7472d22.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination

I purchased this giant electro butt plug called the 'Stanley'. Nobody has been able to fit it, until today. Slave Tony is my guinea pig. The acrylic plug is conductive in four different areas to make his anus contract and pulse uncontrollably. I position the plug to shock directly on the prostate. I try different methods to see how much I can make his internal organs spasm out of his control. I decide that the slow, steady fuck to his ass looks the most interesting. The plug slowly sucks in and out of his ass uncontrollably. His prostate begins to make leak pre-cum. I am sure with time I could train him to orgasm with only anal stimulation via the electro plug.

Duration: 7:02
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11260kbps

File size: 586.2 MB

Download Superman Future - Domination HD

Fileboom Premium Account