Guys masturbate (gay solo)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ZRandall - Ass Play Boner Stroking - Ty Evans
541ee2f2e84c56733215f2472748b788.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: ZackRandall

it appears beautiful and healthy small Ty continues to be understanding a couple of things from sexy cum canon Zack!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download ZRandall - Ass Play Boner Stroking - Ty Evans

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Christian Romero Audition
29f2ccaf2d3fb9fbeb8cb184f3ccde8a.jpg

Studio: OnTheHunt.com
Video language: English

Christian Romero is relatively new to the industry. It's no wonder the buzz around Christian is growing. His exotic good looks are captivating, but his 8 inch meaty cock was what got us to stand at attention, in more ways than one!! Though Christian says he's highly sexual, what really turns him on is romance. A candle lit dinner, a good bottle of wine, and cuddling with the one he loves is his idea of a perfect evening. But Christian readily admits that if you can't be with the one you love, do what the song says and "love the one you're with." You'll love Christian as he works his thick dick to a nutbusting climax this week at On The Hunt.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:56
Video: 560x420, FLV1
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 3.7 MB
Download Christian Romero Audition

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

RandyBlue - Levi Green 1
7f7984a2aa6ca7f4db32af0015d8437d.jpg

Okay, I'm going to cut right to the chase. Levi Green has one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen. For starters, it's massive. Running his hands up the length of the shaft, finally reaching the head, quickly giving it just enough of a little squeeze to tease and excite before it heads back down towards the base again where it will start all over again. Snowboarding is Levi's main passion, and all that time on the slopes has done well for his hot, muscular body. He also hits the gym regularly, giving him a sexy six-pack and tight pecs with a set of hard nips that poke through his shirt making you want to nibble right through. All it takes is one of his sly looks and a half smile and he's got you right where he wants you. He's travelled all around the country but this is his first time in LA, a far cry from his home town of Lincoln Nebraska. He's been really anxious about performing in front of the camera and for his first video he's done an amazing job. He's obviously proud of the monster dick between his legs and gives it his full attention, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. He even seems to get off on the fact that he knows you're watching him. When it came time for the cum shot I wasn't sure what to expect. Sometimes a guy will give better cumshots once they've done this a few times and are more comfortable, and with Levi's hot hot hot body and handsome face I'd be happy to settle for a decent money shot, but when this guy came, he's lucky he didn't shoot a hole in the wall. He let out a gusher that would put the dancing waters in Las Vegas to shame. I thought we'd have to clean off the ceiling! I'm looking forward to seeing what other tricks Levi has up his sleeve.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 118.3 MB
Download RandyBlue - Levi Green 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Davie Quinn, extra footage and cum
45b7299b8e8791da0dc6986df78fdda8.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Davie Quinn
Genres: Solo, Hairy, Blonde, Jerk Off, Masculine, Handsome
Video language: English

Some of the extra footage from Davie Quinn. Davie Quinn demonstrates their best and superior quality.
Quality video of a beautiful guy who enjoys himself. He enjoys beautiful. Great video for true connoisseurs of beauty and of the time.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 78.2 MB
Download Davie Quinn, extra footage and cum

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

RandyBlue - Chris Rockway Toy
43ace1c06ff6732df0dfd786e9ea205c.jpg

If you are as in love with Chris as I am then you must really be anxious for this video. Big, beautiful Chris and his assortment of toys. This guy has an amazing ass and when he starts to put things up it you cant help but want to watch.

Duration: 24:13

File size: 183.5 MB
Download RandyBlue - Chris Rockway Toy

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

RandyBlue - Evan Grey
95fbe678c2562b73ed4587698ee93d2f.jpg

Evan Grey is a hot muscle boy who attends college in Wisconsin. His milky white skin helps bring out out his gorgeous blue eyes. Yes, it was the eyes I noticed first but, when he took off his shirt my pants began to tighten fast. His body is broad and ripped- it is all I can do to keep myself from licking his abs over and over again. He has never done a jack off video before but, as he put 'Why not get paid for something I already do all the time.' I think that is a very smart way to look at things. He has a very shy smile but, you can clearly see a little devil in him- It's like he is constantly thinking all the dirty things he wants to do to me... Okay, I may be fantasizing a little but, Evan is one big walking fantasy anyway. He walked into the shoot wearing shirt that reads ride me and I am more than happy to oblige. Oh but, it's all work and no play for me so, I video taped him stroking his fat cock instead. You can tell that he loved showing his body and his cock off to the camera. Knowing that thousands of people will be watching him jerk it turned him on so much. That thought fueled the explosive cumshot the ended the video.

Duration: 18:22

File size: 139.2 MB
Download RandyBlue - Evan Grey

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

WH - Paul Belonek - Session Stils
c0748dfec0025509419bcfc7aadbe120.jpg

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com

Paul Belonek is aged 21 and lives in Olomouc. He works and in his spare time enjoys ice-hockey and cycling. What a very handsome guy he is, and with a lovely swimmer's build too. He looks so good as begins to strip off. When he is down to his boxer shorts Paul teases us with his massive, soft, cock and big heavy balls. He turns and bends over and gives a great view of his hot, hairy asshole as well. Then the boxers come off and Paul stands to let us fully appreciate just how sexy he is. He sits and gets his cock hard. It is huge and so thick, a real beauty. When fully hard Paul stands and poses with his cock standing to attention before giving us another view of his ass. He finishes the shoot with more poses, with his cock at full mast.Length: 243 MiB

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 242.7 MB
Download WH - Paul Belonek - Session Stils

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

RandyBlue - Dex McGregor 2
186eead96b1808dc577cc044d0028c9c.jpg

I took the sexy Dex McGreggor, put him in a garage and had him strip down, grab his meaty cock and go at it. He's said before how much he loves to jerk off and you can tell while he's stoking it that he knows exactly what he's doing. And once he gets ahold of that uncut monster boner and begins stroking you just can't look away until he closes his eyes and you see it building up until he squirts a huge load of jizz all over his sexy chest.

Duration: 22:40

File size: 171.8 MB
Download RandyBlue - Dex McGregor 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

David Brown.
15fdad17efa4564d8ae3b07a311167ac.jpg

David can't seem to wipe that cocky smirk off his face.
One look at his enormous uncut cock and you'll know why... That thing is huge!
He pulls his massive pole out of his pants and wags it at the camera with a grin before showing off his tight little asshole.
He crams a transparent butt plug in there and fucks himself real good before squirting a thick load of piping hot cum all over
his belly. That'll stick to your ribs!

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 326.3 MB
Download David Brown.

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Tyler Johnson Solo
7e09ef4b582ff057763dfb51853ffb92.jpg

Studio: HardBritLads

Tyler Johnson is an incredibly fit, 19 year old black lad, from London. He is great looking, very handsome, with striking eyes. He does loads of sport, and goes to the gym 3-4 times a week. His body is incredible, very broad muscular shoulders, solid pecs and a firm trim six pack. He has great legs too. And to top it all, he has one of the biggest and thickest cocks Ive ever seen! Trust me, this cock has to be seen to be believed. Dressed in sexy Adidas sports kit, he begins by lifting his vest to show off his great body, playing with his nipples and rubbing his cock inside his running shorts. Even when soft, its a huge bulge. He starts to get hard quickly, and when he does, you get an idea of the size of this monster cock.. but its not till he gets it out the side of his shorts that you realise quite how massive this super thick dick really is. It is Enormous. Tyler plays with it slowly, confidently, and then pours some lube over it, rubbing it in, and gets rock solid, and we get loads of great close ups of it from different angles. He jerks off using both hands for a bit, giving you an idea of its size. He removes his shorts, and stands, giving us some great low angles, and starts to speed up, before shooting load after load of thick white cum. Seriously, Tyler cums a massive amount. Its def on of the horniest solos I've ever filmed.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 439.2 MB
Download Tyler Johnson Solo

Fileboom Premium Account