Guys masturbate (gay solo)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

King big dick!
039aab3635c29b65dccbe82373af2472.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Massimo Piano
Genres: Cumshot, FlashJack, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Posing, Sex Toys, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

When we received Massimo�s audition tape we couldn�t believe our luck. We offered him the chance to do a video for us and the result was incredible. Exactly what you have come to know and love from Fuckermate.The camera loved every contour of his body and sensual movement. This is our latest Fuckermate discovery. Words can not describe so simply sit back, watch and enjoy Massimo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 708.7 MB
Download King big dick!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

RandyBlue - Devin Polanski
d9cdce81a72adc1d93a2e380d661d556.jpg

I have to give one of my scouts a lot of credit for finding Devin. Not only is this kid incredibly good looking but he has a really hot, natural body to boot. Devin does a lot of hiking and running and team sports mostly and believe it or not does not spend massive amounts of time in the gym. And for those of you that cannot get enough uncut cock then there is something very nice for you as well. Devin is all new to this kind of work and I wont lie to you he was a bit nervous when he got here. I really have to hand it to guys that are courageous enough to fly off and do nude photos and video with someone they have never met before. I think that takes a lot of balls. I always have several interviews with them before they fly in so they know everything is professional before they get here but most don't know me from Adam and some figure I could be lying. Devin though a bit nervous was a really cool guy to meet. He is from Europe originally and been in the states for several years now working and really loved the idea of showing off his body. I think he should show it off every day....and I should be there to watch. To be honest I wasn't sure exactly how hot Devin would be until he stripped out of his shirt and pants the day of the shoot. This kids body is absolutely one of my favorites. He is lean and ripped and tan and with great body hair in all the best places with that great uncut cock just waiting to blow a huge load. Oh c'mon...YOu know you really want this one. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 151.0 MB
Download RandyBlue - Devin Polanski

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

zara85

RandyBlue - Chase with Toy
5a73490ada04cb9c8ddf0c5c1f8f9b6e.jpg

I think Chase Stephens has such a sexy muscular body and while I could watch him stroke his beautiful cock all day long, I wanted something more. He took the idea of doing a toy video easily and the results were something not to be missed.

Duration: 19:46

File size: 149.8 MB
Download RandyBlue - Chase with Toy

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

RandyBlue - Colby Keller
5c41903ad6561206d2c8336919c1aa0f.jpg

Colby is no stranger to the camera. He's done this sort of thing before and when a friend of his suggested he model for Randy Blue he jumped at the chance. I like Colby a lot because he's not like most of our other models. He's a little older than a lot of our guys and with that comes a lot more experience. He's got a great pelt of brown chest hair that I had to really resist running my fingers through. It runs down to a nice healthy patch on his tight stomach, just a bit wide to be a treasure trail but not covering his entire torso. He's got amazing broad shoulders that give him a very angular appearance. Tall and well built, he looks as sexy all dressed up as he does fully naked. And those big brown eyes of his will get you every time. I think my favorite thing about watching Colby in action is how vocal he is. If you're looking at this from work, turn down your speakers. If you're watching at home, pump it up, sit back and enjoy. He really gets into it and he wants you to know how much. Whether he's playfully fingering his puckering hole or stroking that beautiful cock, he loves every moment of it and you will too. And speaking of cock, this thing is a work of art. Quite a handful with just the right shape and texture. You can tell why he enjoys playing with it so much. And really, who wouldn't? This guy's got it all, and when he comes, it's like a gusher that just keeps going and going.

Duration: 16:36

File size: 125.8 MB
Download RandyBlue - Colby Keller

Fileboom Premium Account