Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

hotman89

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gay unusal video (155)

Arm Candy Scene 2 Dominic Pacifico And Armond Rizzo (2014)
a0139e1b927cab2999de3e2528e52c4f.jpg

Video language: English

Armond Rizzo's eyes are already rolling back into his head--he's in his bottoming zone, and Dominic Pacifico is plugging Armond's hole with a toy. Not just any toy: neon green, flanged and flared, with textures that are giving his bowels a serious stretching!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4598kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 496.5 MB
Download Arm Candy Scene 2 Dominic Pacifico And Armond Rizzo (2014)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (157)

BerlinStar - RubClub Vol. 2
4efcd2d278b1d44c03c06a3dc122c4f1.jpg

In a sterile clinic-like factory rubbermen meet to get dirty. One of them is tied to an old dentist-chair and his mouth is f orced open. Three rubber-guys piss on his face and he has to swallow it all. In the cleaning area they clean out their cunts with a huge industrial hose and take loads of water up their asses. And finally they fuck and fist each other and you can hear them moan and grunt under the rubber masks.

Duration: 1:50:00
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 2525kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.1 GB
Download BerlinStar - RubClub Vol. 2

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (159)

Roy Delaney Edge
8b25bd4bffb8c9e0181d307918a13fde.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen

I guess I am going to do a few more of these "straight" through Edge videos.
I have said before it is hard to get first-timers to do the fantasy elements in these videos, hence there be such long stretches
between Edge vids. But I do like to see them all tied up and made to cum, and the bondage element does add a little something
something.We did add a little body oil, but Roy was not about to get out of that chair to play.Delaney drives this time, and the dude
can really suck cock. He totally kept Roy on the Edge of cumming the entire time, and made him nut like a seasoned pro!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 334.2 MB
Download Roy Delaney Edge

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (16)

Jock Strap Worship 3
8ba49aff29ff658d7f023a2a7009d9ff.jpg

Release Year: 2013

These studs worship the feel, the scent, the idea of jock straps in Jock Strap Worship 3. That single item of the male wardrobe drives them wild. That jock strap had cradled his balls and absorbed the musky, manly scent. It exudes an air of masculinity; virile, strong, powerful.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:06
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 981.7 MB
Download Jock Strap Worship 3

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (160)

BonusCumshot Contest
3b7690b056673b993460728abfa1a6bb.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Luda Wayne, Simon Archer, Seth Corrigan
Genres: Interview, Threesome, Big Dicks, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Cumshots, Twinks

Summer is in the air and that means it's time for Videoboys' Annual Cum Shot Contest. We always look for the hottest guys with the most powerful cum blast but this year's lineup of competitors maybe the hottest we've every assembled.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 276.7 MB
Download BonusCumshot Contest

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

hotman89

Gay unusal video (163)

Chase Evans and Justin Blade have opted to stay indoors and beat the heat and their meat
6c0c741d837d03c755f9d776ed341bac.jpg

My wife would file divorce papers faster than you can say, "glory hole" if she found out where I really went. The 9-5 grind has gotten dull and my secret fascination with big, black cock has reached a new high. After all, I can't go to the gay bars for risk of being identified. This interracial glory hole is the perfect place for a like me to get a mouthful of ebony dick. I sat in anticipation and jerked my cock until a monstrous black cock came to join my party. I rubbed his mighty meat until it gre in my soft hands. I tugged at it until I was drooling from all the intensity. I sucked him until the tip of his black cock was massaging the back of my throat. Yanking on my own crank only added to the excitement, and I worked my hardest to ensure a big rainfall of black goo. I made sure to clean up before taking my wife out for dinner.

Today we have two sexy and hard young men for your viewing pleasure. Chase Evans skipped the gym and he's using Justin Blayde's big black cock to strengthen his muscles. Chase kneels down before his black master and tugs on that black cock with a gleam in his eye. Justin's black dick grows in Chase' hands with each yank, tug and pull that Chase can muster up. Justin's white servant pulls out his own cock just for the hell of it. Chase continues to worship that black cock until that black cannon deploys all over Chase. Who says white boys are no fun?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:19
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Chase Evans and Justin Blade have opted to stay indoors and beat the heat and their meat

Fileboom Premium Account