Gay unusal HD video collection with - special collection

hotman89

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

AAB-Leon
cb3b1b59b227d14e81d7b48037f3c717.jpg

Video language: English

Get Leon that hot Brazilian / Australian Surfer to the gloryhole ! Many of you demanded last time we featured him, about a month ago.
We always like to do this for you but its not always possible but on this occasion thats exactly what we have done. Once Dirty Dave,
our most experienced and best cocksucker locked onto the cock of this virile exuberant young Surfer he wasnt going to pull it out. Dave got what he wanted out of him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 643.7 MB
Download AAB-Leon

CMNM-Kirk
3940236d010c1e19945e3d3f78751e8e.jpg

At the mercy of the bullying clothed security, naked traveller Keiran's cock is in their hands. Under the pretence of conducting a body examination the perverted custom inspector relentlessly wanks his big cock while the others fondle his arse, balls and body. The potent young man can't stop himself from growing powerfully aroused. Having been thoroughly used by the officials he leaves having been drained of his dignity and his sperm.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 5509kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 289.7 MB
Download CMNM-Kirk

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (10)

Elder Butler & Dr Woodruff ˜- Missionary Checkup (720p)
8bc13465c50d306dfda85db634a44a73.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Butler, Woodruff
Genres: dildo, jerk off, medical

"...The doctor works the probe around his ass a little longer, then pulls it out and reaches for another. He loves Elder Butler's tight white body, and his willingness to take whatever is thrust upon him. The next probe is really thick, and the doctor isn't gentle with it. He shoves it into the boy's ass and then pounds him with it. He can see that the
boy is approaching orgasm, and he himself has a rock hard erection in
his pants.

The president grabs the final, biggest probe. It's so big that few missionaries can take it. He shows it to Elder Butler and warns him that only a few boys have managed to sit on it. But Elder Butler wants to try. So the doctor works the hard head around the perimeter of his hole, and then slowly, steadily guides it up and in. As it enters
Elder Butler's ass, the boy yanks hard on his dick, letting the pleasure loosen his hole to the probe. And then it's buried in him up to the hilt. The boy tenses his asshole on it, feeling just how thick it is.

President Woodruff takes a vibrator from the drawer and starts to stimulate the boy's stuffed hole. Elder Butler closes his eyes. He doesn't know if he's allowed to cum, but it's irresistible now. He strokes his dick and focuses on the sensation in his hole. His whole body feels sensitized, and his face is flushed bright red. He looks at the president's masculine face again, and then he shoots a big white load of semen onto the floor.

The doctor leaves the probe in for a few moments, letting the boy enjoy his comedown from the orgasm, and the he pulls it out of his gaping hole. He knows it can't be long before he gets to slide his own throbbing cock up the boy's ass.

He hands Elder Butler the probe. "In case you need it," he says with a wink."

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2146kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 317.8 MB
Download Elder Butler & Dr Woodruff ˜- Missionary Checkup (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (100)

Whoring sissy guy gets plowed hard
034229498ad617524fb515538b06d372.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Gay, Crosdress, Unusual

Patrick feels like going for role play with his sissy lover, so he makes him wear female panties, stockings and heels to go with a short stripy dress. Now this sissy guy must act as cock-hungry and anal-loving Monica readily blowing and rubbing Patrick's meaty tool until it gets hard as a bone. Then this raunchy sissy bitch lubes her cornhole and lets her horny lover speed up the Hershey Highway until he's ready to shoot off.

Format: flv
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1024x576, VP6F, 3000kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 305.8 MB
Download Whoring sissy guy gets plowed hard

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (101)

Dolled-up sissy guy talked into a quickie
7caebde2709b2720747957cde402b635.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Gay, Crosdress, Unusual

Patrick feels like going for role play with his sissy lover, so he makes him wear female panties, stockings and heels to go with a short stripy dress. Now this sissy guy must act as cock-hungry and anal-loving Monica readily blowing and rubbing Patrick's meaty tool until it gets hard as a bone. Then this raunchy sissy bitch lubes her cornhole and lets her horny lover speed up the Hershey Highway until he's ready to shoot off.

Format: flv
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1024x576, VP6F, 3000kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 325.7 MB
Download Dolled-up sissy guy talked into a quickie

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

hotman89

Gay unusal video (104)

Devin & Brian in the scene A Piss Drenched Hard Fucking!
f12418d0d702848114c54b32e8d692df.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Devin Reynolds, Brian Strowkes
Genres: Fetish, Pissing, Cut, Uncut, Oral, Anal, Deep Throat, Tattoos, Hairy, Young Men, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Cumshots

Devin is a persuasive young man, an uncut hairy hottie who loves to get totally drenched in piss and cum. He's showing straight curious guy Brian what it's all about, starting with some cock sucking. Soon the piss is flying, splashing everywhere and soaking the bed, and Brian can't not join in. He gets a whole lot more than that though when Devin gives up his hot hole for the curious hottie to fuck, and boy does Brian live up to expectation!

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3145kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 299.2 MB
Download Devin & Brian in the scene A Piss Drenched Hard Fucking!

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (105)

Orion Cross
e647e4a9693c746d1c01cf15331452b2.jpg

Latino boys drive me nuts. It's thier latino heat that gets me going and they know how to take care of black men. There wasn't an ounce of fat on his tight frame which is exactly how I love my little boys. His pretty little face would make a great target for my steamy load but first Orion Cross has to earn it. My hanging met measures 9 inches and it gets bigger and thicker once its in the hands of latino boys. The sweat was dripping off our bodies as seconds turned into minutes as he was trying to coax a load from my black sack with his soft hands. Gay latin boys like Orion obviously do their homework because the jizz blast I laid on his face left no patch of skin free of my cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:08
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Orion Cross

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Gay unusal video (106)

Phillip Tyreese
cbd1b12fd6366e3a6b5fd33f560466da.jpg

Part of my appeal is that I'm a white twink that looks young enough to be in grade school. What I lack in height I make up in the jeans. I cruise the streets in the car daddy bought me in hopes that I'll snag a black stud for me to worship. I was able to get this tall glass of black water back to my pad so I could manipulate his cock and balls with my tiny hands. Just look at how he towers over me which makes it all much more thrilling! I told him to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride that his new submissive white boy would take him on. I kept switching focus between his face and cock so I could see his facial reactions to my loving hands. He nearly screamed his head off as he spewed gallon after gallon of jizz while I felt like the luckiest boy in West Hollywood.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:58:59
Video: 640x368, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Phillip Tyreese

Fileboom Premium Account