Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Evs Fetish Femdom - If you can�t hear, you must feel - Part 2. Starring Lady Ava

<!--more-->

File Name : Evs Fetish Femdom - If you can�t hear, you must feel - Part 2. Starring Lady Ava
Runtime : 00:06:22
File Size : 236 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (235.99 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Evs Fetish Femdom - Tease and denial. Starring Domina Anna

<!--more-->

File Name : Evs Fetish Femdom - Tease and denial. Starring Domina Anna
Runtime : 00:42:40
File Size : 1.54 GB

Download file (1.54 GB)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gastroljor1986

Fetish Goddess Samantha - Samantha bends the brat over

<!--more-->

File Name : Fetish Goddess Samantha - Samantha bends the brat over
Runtime : 00:07:08
File Size : 393 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (393.07 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

GERMAN GIRLDOMINATION - SLAVE CASTING. Starring Mistress Anna

Slave casting with Mistress Anna. House cleaning, slapping, nipple play, vigorous exercise, boot licking, humiliation, facesitting ...

Category: NIPPLE PLAY

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, BOOT FETISH, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SLAPPING

Keywords: foot worship, spanking, living ashtray, spitting, mistress, german girldomination, femdom, whipping, flagellation, kicking, dominatrix, verbal humiliation, punching, anna, face slapping

<!--more-->

File Name : GERMAN GIRLDOMINATION - SLAVE CASTING. Starring Mistress Anna
Runtime : 00:08:24
File Size : 312 MB

Download file (311.74 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Kicked In

I allow this pathetic slave to kiss My gorgeous ass before giving his balls a good busting. I make sure to kick his testicles repeatedly with my boots making him crumble in pain. I destroy his balls and enjoy ever minute of it. I use my boots to kick in his cum filled sacs. What's more powerful than kicking testicles?

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: CBT

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Kicked In
Runtime : 00:10:28
File Size : 897 MB

Download file (896.76 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Sensual Pleasure. Starring Goddess Lily

There is nothing but a thin layer of pantyhose separating this slaves mouth from Goddess Lily's pussy. She rubs her silky pantyhose covered pussy against her slaves mouth, instructing him to kiss it. She is training him on how to sensually please a woman without being too eager. The pantyhose acts as a training guide on how to softly lick and worship a woman to orgasm.

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION

Keywords: lily labeau

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Sensual Pleasure. Starring Goddess Lily
Runtime : 00:14:17
File Size : 1.13 GB

Download file (1.13 GB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Absolute Femdom - A Paypig Shoelicker For Our Amusement

This evening my friend is here and we are talking about some handsome man we meet later on a party when my neighbour the paypig shoelicker shows up.He didn't know I am not alone and was shocked and ashamed when my girlfriend loughs out load when this humble creature appears with a banknote in his mouth as usual.

This fat naked slave wearing only a rubber hood and collar is something she never saw before and is exactly the opposite of that what we prefer to meet.But his money is always welcome and so I order him to pay also my friend for the permission to lick our soles and suck our heels while we have our evil fun with this wimp.

To perfect the humiliation I let him turn around in front of us and jerk his pathetic little cock who never will be touched by such ladies we are.Just before he shoot I throw him out again with the words "Time is over fat pig".

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HUMAN ASHTRAY, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, EMBARRASSMENT, ARROGANT WOMAN

Keywords: shoe & boot worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Absolute Femdom - A Paypig Shoelicker For Our Amusement
Runtime : 00:15:37
File Size : 564 MB

Download file (564.19 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Atlanta Dungeon - Ayn's Scratching Post. Starring Mistress Ayn

slave tig is outfitted with a gas mask and strung up in Mistress Ayn's Dungeon - waiting for his fate. Ayn announces that She wants to mark him so She can see Her pretty scratch marks on his skin. The slave is in no position to disagree and just to make sure, Mistress Ayn inflates the butterfly gag inside the mask. She starts by giving long, slow, sensual scratches to his back and ass - delighting as the scratches bloom and redden on his white skin. Then She turns him around to work on his front - especially his cock and balls. Wanting to make sure his cock provides the perfect canvas for Her attention, She puts a thick cock ring on the slave to make sure he stays very erect. Satisfied, She begins to relentlessly scratch and dig Her long, French tipped nails into the poor subs cock and balls.

Category: SCRATCHING

Related Categories: FINGER NAIL FETISH, CBT, COCK TEASE, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: femdom, bdsm, femdom, glove fetish, tickling

<!--more-->

File Name : Atlanta Dungeon - Ayn's Scratching Post. Starring Mistress Ayn
Runtime : 00:11:09
File Size : 346 MB

Download file (345.84 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Ballbusting Pleasures - Work Completed. Starring Soraya

Soraya wants to finish a work on the computer and she completely ignores her man. He will not stop bothering to soraya so she proceeds to violently pound his genitals with brutal kicks until his junk is nothing more then a mangled mess!

Also available in WMV HD Format

Category: BALLBUSTING

<!--more-->

File Name : Ballbusting Pleasures - Work Completed. Starring Soraya
Runtime : 00:07:23
File Size : 221 MB

Download file (220.77 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Czech Soles - Sexy boss in control

Jack has been called to he boss's office and he has no idea why. His boss, Satin, is this smoking hot woman in tight dress and on high heels, but don't understand it wrong - everyone is scared of her here in the firm. Jack sit's nervously thinking what this all could be about. Finally Satin approaches him and tells him that the firm is lowering stuff numbers and that he's the worst employee there. Jack is shocked and cannot even find his words for a defence so he starts to basically beg Satin not to fire him that he needs this job and he will do anything, even personal stuff for his boss, just about anything! Satin decides to test his words right away. "Do you like my shoes?" she asks. "Yes? Lick the bottom of my shoe than. Now!". Jack is confused and doesn't really want to do it but Satin is persistent and if Jack wants to keep his job, this will be just a start!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, SMALL FEET

Keywords: satin bloom, jack, foot domination, footdom, foot worship, boss's feet, high heels, small feet, forced foot worship, girl in control, owned by her feet

<!--more-->

File Name : Czech Soles - Sexy boss in control
Runtime : 00:16:57
File Size : 1016 MB

Download file (1015.81 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account