Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Good Old Country Whipping

This cowgirl relishes in giving out a good old country whipping, and that is just what this Dipshit deserves. I whip the living day lights out of his sorry ass and I'm loving every second of it.

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: cowgirl, bullwhipping

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Good Old Country Whipping
Runtime : 00:09:29
File Size : 222 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (221.73 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS- P O V - I Wasn't Joking My Little Pet. Starring Princess Beverly

OMG we got so drunk last night, remember hun? I was walking you around the bar like a pet on all fours, that was pretty crazy! Well I made up my mind this is going to be permanent. You are going to be my pet from now on. I like you better that way! Now be a good boy and do what I say, my little pet.

Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: PUPPY PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, PET PLAY, FEMDOM POV

Keywords: princess beverly

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS- P O V - I Wasn't Joking My Little Pet. Starring Princess Beverly
Runtime : 00:06:43
File Size : 904 MB

Download file (903.94 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Spanked By His Hot Boss

As the boss of hundreds of employees at my company, I have to run a tight ship, and that means spanking any males who don't keep up with their work or miss company meetings. Bart is given a hard OTK spanking while I lecture him about the error of his ways.

Category: OTK SPANKING

Keywords: SPANKING F/M, SPANKING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Spanked By His Hot Boss
Runtime : 00:06:36
File Size : 158 MB

Download file (158.11 MB)
Download file (158.11 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Atlanta Dungeon - The Smother Cuck. Starring Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Narcissa

Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Narcissa decided to have a cleaning competition between two of the Atlanta Dungeon slaves. The slaves had no idea there was a competition going on, and the winner would get to worship the asses of both Mistresses, while the loser would be put in chastity, caged and forced to watch the winner. The winning slave gets an erection quickly while being smothered and the ladies make sure to rub it in that the losing slave is locked away in chastity with no chance of getting hard.

Category: CUCKOLDING

Keywords: ASS WORSHIP, SMOTHER, FACEBUSTING, CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Atlanta Dungeon - The Smother Cuck. Starring Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Narcissa
Runtime : 00:06:51
File Size : 163 MB

Download file (162.74 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Alexa - Slave Endures Ball Punching to Earn Orgasm

1080 HD Strapped to a bondage chair with no hope of escape, this slave is just going to have to lie down and take whatever Alexa dishes out. At first, Alexa gives the slave a nice teasing handjob. The slave is not at all in control, but he�s really liking what�s happening. But just as he reaches climax, Alexa starts punching! The slave is totally taken by surprise as his orgasm is interrupted by a flurry of hard punches straight to his balls! (8:54 long)

Clip Contains: Alexa, Female Domination, Handjobs, Ball Abuse, Bondage male

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE, BONDAGE MALE

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Alexa - Slave Endures Ball Punching to Earn Orgasm
Runtime : 00:08:54
File Size : 659 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (659.29 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Cruel Unusual FemDom - And She Will Own your Balls. Starring Raven

Raven has been very unhappy in her marriage. Fortunately, for her she has seen a marriage counselor. Raven is now equipped with advice on how to control her man. She begins by owning his cock and balls. It is foreign to her but she puts her husbands balls in a device that keeps him still and begins to crop his balls. Raven puts a gag in her husband's mouth when he begins to scream and goes back at his cock with her crop. She really enjoys learning how to own her husband's slutty cock. Raven holds nothing back as her shocked husband is in despair.

Category: CBT

Keywords: FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Unusual FemDom - And She Will Own your Balls. Starring Raven
Runtime : 00:15:57
File Size : 592 MB

Download file (592.13 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Naked Mistress Savage Whipping

Beautiful. Nude. Violent. Dometria gets naked to wreak destruction on the body of her fine young whipping slave in one of the most stunning displays of erotic violence you will ever see. Hair swept and gelled back, breasts standing proud, and her fine muscular curves highlighted by elegant tattoos, Dometria is every man's dream (or nightmare) of the perfect dominatrix as she utterly destroys her slave. She uses a terrifying cable whip made from multiple strands of electric flex to slash into his tits, carving vivid marks on his chest. But she really wants to use it on his cock! Oh no, that's horrid. That's scary! But she cannot resist. She lashes his big cock and the flail bites nastily into his shaft. What a buzz she gets from that! So she seizes her bullwhip and cruelly unloads across his tits in evil target practice. By now her juices are flowing. She's wild. She's hot. She gets out the lunge whip. They boy has been perving in strip clubs so now she's going to punish his dirty wanker cock on behalf of all the strippers he has annoyed. "I'M GOING TO OBLITERATE HIS COCK FOR YOU GIRLS!!". And she does. He has nowhere to run. Chained to the ceiling his cock is utterly vulnerable and she lashes it without mercy as he revolves in his chains. Turn this way. Turn that way. The cock still gets it!! Scary. Vicious. Wonderful. This is Clip #2 of 2 of the Complete Movie: "SLAVE BODY RIPPED TO SHREDS".

Category: WHIPPING

Keywords: CBT, MUSCULAR WOMEN, BALLBUSTING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Dometria Hardcore BDSM Movies - Naked Mistress Savage Whipping
Runtime : 00:18:27
File Size : 473 MB

Download file (472.53 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

DOMINA IRA VON MESMER - Instructed and Abused by Kommandant Ira

Time to instruct the rookie. Things are about to get rough chez Kommandant Ira. Not every one deserves to be at Her service and rookie riddler will have to prove blind obedience to his Owner. It won't be easy... Will She go too far? Would the rookie resist?

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BDSM, MILITARY, GAS MASK, MIND FUCK, PVC-VINYL

Keywords: chains, training, boots, uniforms, exposed, spread, legs, smoking, mistress, soldier, restrictions, cage, army

<!--more-->

File Name : DOMINA IRA VON MESMER - Instructed and Abused by Kommandant Ira
Runtime : 00:25:31
File Size : 619 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088

Download file (618.74 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Embarrassing Beatdown & Strap-On

Custom: Once again prove in an embarrassing beatdown match , no one has the moves like I do specially not no fat white trailer Junkie

Who will step into the ring with me NEXT? I challenge every one , Ive never lost a match and never will . You Stand no chance against my 15" biceps and 50ff Fake tits , Suck my Dick and beg me not to beat you

EPIC BEATDOWN Literally making him my Bitch !!!

FOR CUSTOM CLIPS ORDER EMAIL ME AT JASMINEMENDEZ @ YAHOO .COM

FOR HD CLICK Embarrassing Beatdown & Strap-On! HD

CATEGORY: SMOKING, CIGAR FETISH,BEATDOWNS , BELLY PUNCHING MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, DOMINATION, STRONG WOMAN, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, BRATTY PRINCESS, BIG TITS, FEMALE FIGHTING, HUMILIATION, KICKING ,

Category: SMOKING

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, MIXED FIGHTING, CIGAR FETISH, BIG TITS, DOMINATION

Keywords: strap-on, beatdowns, female domination, mixed wrestling, mixed fighting, female supremacy, goddess worship, big tits, domination, humiliation, men following orders, anal fucking, bitch man

<!--more-->

File Name : Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Embarrassing Beatdown & Strap-On
Runtime : 00:17:46
File Size : 905 MB

Download file (905.44 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Subby Girls - Get Nice And Comfy Down There. Starring Siouxsie and Andre

Siouxsie can't help but fall to her knees in the presence of Andre. With Andre looking so tall, tone and dominant it's an automatic instinct for her to kneel and wait to serve. She will need to get comfy down there though as Andre does have plans for her mouth.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Girls - Get Nice And Comfy Down There. Starring Siouxsie and Andre
Runtime : 00:02:47
File Size : 249 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (249.01 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account