Forced Feminization! Sissy! Forced Bi Cuckolds and Strap-On![Update Every Day]

VKS

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

-----247-----

0247_1_FF_Using-My-Wife.jpg
0247_2_FF_Using-My-Wife.jpg

Using My Wife

Stars: Babs, Cuckboy

Babs invites a few of my coworkers over for some daytime fun while I was at work. In no time at all she was on her knees. Taking turns slopping their cocks in her mouth she looked up at them telling them to fuck her good. When they were finished, they all left Cuckboy a surprise he'll never forget! Don't miss this hot amateur cuckolding fun!

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0247_FF_Using_My_Wife._2u0r77v.jpg

Downloading 0247_FF_Using_My_Wife.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0247_FF_Using_My_Wife.part2.rar | 29.1 Mb

File Name : 0247_FF_Using_My_Wife.wmv
File Size : 329.07 MB
Resolution : 480x360
Duration : 00:37:59

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VKS

-----248-----

0248_1_FF_POV-Cuckold-Volume-9.jpg
0248_2_FF_POV-Cuckold-Volume-9.jpg

POV Cuckold Volume 9

Stars: Courtney Taylor, Lover Johnny
Released: 2011

The hottest blonde in the business is back for more cum-filled cuckolding action. This time, Courtney Taylor is YOUR WIFE, talking trash directly to YOU, making you obey her commands and making you lick up the CREAMPIES gushing from her pussy. Right away she tells you how it's going to be. She's bringing home a lover, and you're going to sit in the corner of the bedroom while they fuck and laugh at you. Your little dick doesn't do it for her anymore so you'd better get used to it. She's and Orange County Princess and she gets whatever she wants!

You protest, but Courtney takes your penis in her warm, luscious mouth and sucks you until you agree to her perverted wishes. Then, before you can stop her, she locks your minimalist manhood into a CHASTITY DEVICE and taunts you with the key hanging around her neck.

Enter lover Johnny who proceeds to pound your beloved bride's pussy with his much bigger cock. She screams with ecstasy as he fucks her to multiple orgasms. Doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl - that huge erection beats her dripping pussy into submission until he explodes deep inside her. Courtney lies back, spreads her legs and orders you to suck her lover's prodigious load of cum from her freshly fucked hole. You dive in and slurp it up like it's your last meal.

But it isn't your last meal. Later, Courtney comes home from another date. Her panties are soaked from another lover's semen. She demands that you lick it up before she releases you from your chastity prison. Again to your matrimonial bedroom where you are given a chance to fuck your beautiful bride on more time, but only because Courtney wants you to feel the cum of a better man squishing around your tiny dick. Instead of being revolted, you are so turned on, you fuck Courtney with demented ecstasy until you erupt!

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0248_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_9._jt8jwwi.jpg

Downloading 0248_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_9.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0248_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_9.part2.rar | 232.8 Mb

File Name : 0248_FF_POV_Cuckold_Volume_9.wmv
File Size : 532.77 MB
Resolution : 720x404
Duration : 00:57:35

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VKS

-----249-----

0249_1_FF_Good-Vibrations.jpg
0249_2_FF_Good-Vibrations.jpg

Good Vibrations

Stars: Mistress Shane, Gladys, Irene Boss
Released: 2007

Irene visits Mistress Shane in Antwerp annually. Both ladies are examining the creature known as Gladys. Irene asks Mistress Shane why she enjoys punishing this particular slave, and Shane responds it%u2019s because Gladys has a greedy pussy. Gladys is tied to a pillory in rope bondage with one leg up for cropping, teasing, cbt and chest flogging. Gladys cums while being flogged. The ladies turn Gladys around for more of the same and scratch him too! Gladys orgasms over and over again in his panties. Gladys is restrained face up on the black leather bondage table for nipple torture and chest flogging. He receives a good fingering. The spanking bench is demonstrated. A tandem bare handed warm-up spanking is followed by a paddling, good hard whipping, caning, and strapping with a spiked implement. Gladys is filled with a vibrating egg and left alone to squirm and shudder, orgasming anally over and over and over again. Irene Boss and Mistress Shane wear gorgeous rubber ensembles.

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0249_FF_Good_Vibrations._7pbp8ci.jpg

Downloading 0249_FF_Good_Vibrations.part1.rar | 400.0 Mb
Downloading 0249_FF_Good_Vibrations.part2.rar | 400.0 Mb
Downloading 0249_FF_Good_Vibrations.part3.rar | 291.6 Mb

File Name : 0249_FF_Good_Vibrations.wmv
File Size : 1091.6 MB
Duration : 01:15:43

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----250-----

0250_1_FF_Cum-Eating-Cuckolds.jpg
0250_2_FF_Cum-Eating-Cuckolds.jpg

Cum Eating Cuckolds

Stars: Sledge Hammer, Cristina Agave, Justin Long, Jon Jon, Alexa Lynn, Lie Lani
Released: 2007

Your wife says you don't satisfy her in bed. She needs big, black cock. And she wants you to watch! While her black stud is pounding her pussy, she adds to your humiliation by ordering you to lick her dirty asshole. You do it because you don't have a choice. You're a wimp. You were born to be cuckold, to serve your hot wife and her black lovers. The coup de grace comes when she lets her black savage ejaculate inside her, then positions her pussy over your face and says: "Swallow every drop, Sweetie!"

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0250_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds._bcn5jdi.jpg

Downloading 0250_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0250_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds.part2.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0250_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds.part3.rar | 213.3 Mb

File Name : 0250_FF_Cum_Eating_Cuckolds.wmv
File Size : 813.28 MB
Duration : 01:28:58

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----251-----

0251_1_FF_Cuckold-Tales----Keeping-It-In-The-Family-2.jpg

Cuckold Tales - Keeping It In The Family 2

Stars: Rochelle Lynne

Rochelle Lynne is a busty tattooed beauty whose boyfriend just can't seem to please her sexually. She's horny as hell, and now has her eye on her older stepfather. She's here to seduce dear old stepdad. He's hesitant at first, but who can resist those huge tits in your face and those sweet lips wrapped around you cock? When Rochelle's boyfriend walks in and discovers them, she forces him to watch her fuck a more experienced man who can actually get her off!

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0251_FF_Cuckold_Tales_-__Keeping_It_In_The_Family_2._nnwcsc2.jpg

Downloading 0251_FF_Cuckold_Tales_-__Keeping_It_In_The_Family_2.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0251_FF_Cuckold_Tales_-__Keeping_It_In_The_Family_2.part2.rar | 28.3 Mb

File Name : 0251_FF_Cuckold_Tales_-__Keeping_It_In_The_Family_2.wmv
File Size : 328.29 MB
Duration : 00:23:52

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----252-----

0252_1_FF_Cheating-Wives--58.jpg
0252_2_FF_Cheating-Wives--58.jpg

Cheating Wives Vol. 58

Stars: April Blossom, Mrs. C. Sorrento, Mrs. Z. Fortuna, Abby Rode, Chelsea Wells
Released: 2010

Bored and Lonely Housewives willing to do anything for your attention! These naughty wives like nothing better than a cock jammed in their ass and a face covered in cum! We've got 5 beautiful MILFs that know exactly what they want! Come and watch these gorgeous wives being fucked by some strange dudes as their spellbound hubby watches the action with utmost delight!

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0252_FF_Cheating_Wives__58._6ageybd.jpg

Downloading 0252_FF_Cheating_Wives__58.part1.rar | 600.0 Mb
Downloading 0252_FF_Cheating_Wives__58.part2.rar | 600.0 Mb
Downloading 0252_FF_Cheating_Wives__58.part3.rar | 267.9 Mb

File Name : 0252_FF_Cheating_Wives__58.wmv
File Size : 1467.9 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:42:58

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----253-----

0253_1_FF_Humiliated-Bi-Black-Cock.jpg
0253_2_FF_Humiliated-Bi-Black-Cock.jpg

Humiliated Bi Black Cock

Stars: Jack Hammer, Michelle Myers, Ruby Rayes, Billy Dewitt, Les Moore, Jimmy Broadway, Paris Marie, Jason Brown, Mark Van der Vilt, Chris Dano, Lyric, Proxy Paige

Some of us go through life dreaming that we'd become heads of state, captains of industry and changers of the world, only to wind up in prison doing time for breaking and entering. Even fewer of us fantasize about being cocksuckers. But these are the breaks, when fate enters the picture and deals the hand. Think about it. If your life and future depended on it and you had to suck cock, what color would it be? Not an easy question to answer, is it? We're told that a black man's cock tastes like a basketball, if that's any help.

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0253_FF_Humiliated_Bi_Black_Cock._okxjr42.jpg

Downloading 0253_FF_Humiliated_Bi_Black_Cock.part1.rar | 400.0 Mb
Downloading 0253_FF_Humiliated_Bi_Black_Cock.part2.rar | 400.0 Mb
Downloading 0253_FF_Humiliated_Bi_Black_Cock.part3.rar | 197.2 Mb

File Name : 0253_FF_Humiliated_Bi_Black_Cock.wmv
File Size : 997.15 MB
Duration : 01:47:59

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----254-----

0254_1_FF_Cheating-Wives-47.jpg
0254_2_FF_Cheating-Wives-47.jpg

Cheating Wives 47

Stars: Lee Stone, Mrs. J. Lovett, Mrs. V. West, Mrs. B. Blue, Mrs. B. Sadler, Mrs. M. Belle

We've got five beautiful MILFs that know exactly what they want! So come and watch these gorgeous wives being fucked by some strange dudes as hubby watches with utter delight! These naughty wives like nothing better than a cock jammed in their tight assholes and to have their faces covered with hot man juice!

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0254_FF_Cheating_Wives_47._efhobqx.jpg

Downloading 0254_FF_Cheating_Wives_47.part1.rar | 600.0 Mb
Downloading 0254_FF_Cheating_Wives_47.part2.rar | 534.4 Mb

File Name : 0254_FF_Cheating_Wives_47.wmv
File Size : 1134.35 MB
Duration : 01:19:20

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----255-----

0255_1_FF_Cuckboy-Fills-In.jpg
0255_2_FF_Cuckboy-Fills-In.jpg

Cuckboy Fills In

Stars: Babs, Cuckboy
Released: 2003

I told Cuckboy to entertain my next appointment until I get there. Cuckboy dropped to his knees and pulled out his cock. Cuckboy brought him into my playroom and I walked in to see Cuckboy diving into his hairy ass! As my lover was sucking on my tits Cuckboy was rimming his ass. I had Cuckboy suck the juices off his cock. Biting and sucking my neck my lover pumped a nice thick load into my cunt. Oh of course Cuckboy cleaned up the mess.

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0255_FF_Cuckboy_Fills_In._eui0022.jpg

Downloading 0255_FF_Cuckboy_Fills_In.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0255_FF_Cuckboy_Fills_In.part2.rar | 26.7 Mb

File Name : 0255_FF_Cuckboy_Fills_In.wmv
File Size : 326.68 MB
Duration : 00:38:00

Fileboom Premium Account

VKS

-----256-----

0256_1_FF_Sissy-Slut-Motel.jpg
0256_2_FF_Sissy-Slut-Motel.jpg

Sissy Slut Motel

Stars: Kenny, Matt, Stu, Bruce, Arnie, Sienna Aldridge, Tony Douglas, G.D., Emily Heart
Released: 2011

Jimmy had no idea what would happen after he checked into the Sleazyway Motel for a little private cross-dressing party. Tonight's the night he decides to call Miss Sienna's Sissification Service! Mistress Sienna has to show her new sissy bitch how to suck a cock like a good slut and beg to get fucked like a $5.00 whore because that's exactly what he is now! The Mistress lines up the sissy's first customer and later hosts a bukkake party in the hotel room!

Preview:
http://smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/sf/cabb/e-/ba/-a/a-/nxs-0256_FF_Sissy_Slut_Motel._m5d8kh8.jpg

Downloading 0256_FF_Sissy__Motel.part1.rar | 300.0 Mb
Downloading 0256_FF_Sissy__Motel.part2.rar | 237.5 Mb

File Name : 0256_FF_Sissy_Slut_Motel.wmv
File Size : 537.53 MB
Resolution : 704x404
Duration : 00:58:39

Fileboom Premium Account