[Filepost] Female Domination, Slave and Humiliation.

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Filthy dildo must be clean

File: Filthy dildo must be clean

00:06:50 | 84 mb | WMV

Looks like Julie wants to give one of her slaves the old in out today. But before that can happen, her dildo needs to be well lubricated. Enter slave number 2, perfect for the task. He gets her strapon nice and wet for her which lets her turn her attention back to her other slave who is about to be penetrated. On the table he goes and Julie begins her grind. In and out, in and out, over and over again it goes as Julie's hips gyrate back and forth fucking her slave mercilessly. It's causing him quite a bit of discomfort, but oh well. Eventually her need for slave fucking is satisfied so naturally she has the slave lick the filthy dildo clean.

Down:
TakingHerCock.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

You know where to stick them

File: You know where to stick them

00:07:31 | 341 mb | WMV

My toes I mean. Yes, right in your mouth. I love the feeling of your warm tongue on my toes, between my toes, sucking my toes. Get them in there, so I can wriggle them around in your mouth. Go on: play with yourself, stroke your cock, get it hard. It amuses me! You horny little footslave LOL. Oh how hard you've gotten! Keep stroking, I am going to have that cum out of you yet. But you have to ask me for it.....beg me please!! Now; suck the cum off!

Down:
Goddess_Brianna_You_know_where_to_stick_them.part1.rar
Goddess_Brianna_You_know_where_to_stick_them.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

On the Wire

File: On the Wire

00:24:56 | 285 mb | MP4

The sissy slave's training is going fine until the cardinal sin of placing an item of clothing on a wire hanger is committed. To right this wrong a good thrashing with the offending item is necessary. The punishment fits the crime perfectly and once administered, sissy training can continue.

Down:
on_the_wire_complete_hd.part1.rar
on_the_wire_complete_hd.part2.rar
on_the_wire_complete_hd.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Pony in my Ofiice

File: Pony in my Ofiice

00:05:16 | 115 mb | WMV

The Office CEO is MY Pony is new today on Riding Women. If you've been following this series, you will know that Ami completely dominates the CEO at work. He is sick and tired of being under her thumb and being constantly humiliated, so today he came in expecting to fire her. But before he could say anything to her, she grabbed him by his tie and pulled him to his knees. She quickly jumps on his back and using his tie for reins, she rides him all around the office. The CEO is begging her to stop but she won't listen. She even gets into flying leaps on his back and some crushing head scissors while she is riding him. Ami is clearly having fun and doesn't want to stop,but the CEO eventually collapses. She walks right on top of him in her high heels as she orders him to do her work for her and leaves to go shopping. We have no doubt that Ami will be using the CEO for a lot more pony games in the future.

Down:
rw-the-office-ceo-is-my-pony.part1.rar
rw-the-office-ceo-is-my-pony.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

On your face

File: On your face

00:04:58 | 225 mb | WMV

This is a reward. Footsluts like this one would give anything to be underfoot of a beautiful, strong Goddess. After showing his shoe cleaning abilities, and his penchant for peanut butter he has come to be rewarded by a good old fashioned trampling. With perhaps some leftover peanut better them, he gets Nikki's feet wiped all over him, stomped on, berated, slapped in the face...and every other thing footsluts love.

Down:
Goddess_Nikki_On_your_face.part1.rar
Goddess_Nikki_On_your_face.part2.rar
Goddess_Nikki_On_your_face.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Drain every drop

File: Drain every drop

00:06:36 | 175 mb | WMV

Lexi's horny slave wants to relieve the cum from his balls so badly. If Lexi is going to drain his balls she wants to be sure she gets every last drop of cum out of them. The slave's balls are tied to the end of a crank on the stretching rack. Lexi makes sure to pull his balls uncomfortably tight. When she decides the slave is in a adequate amount of discomfort, the fun begins. Lexi strokes his cock, mixing pleasure with his ball pain. His balls are pulled so tight. Can she pull the sperm from his balls??

Down:
102111BallStretchingMilk.part1.rar
102111BallStretchingMilk.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Shoe shopping blue....balls

File: Shoe shopping blue....balls

00:07:52 | 358 mb | WMV

After a long day of shopping for, more shoes of course, Goddess Brianna comes home to her caged slave/husband whom she keeps in chastity. Only letting him out to go to work to earn more money to please her, Taylor is helplessly devoted to her. As she sits, with her glorious feets just close enough to his cage to allow him to graze his tongue across the bottom of her heels, she plans a nice getaway trip. She'll be leaving him in his sister's care to attend to his torture while Goddess enjoys her time away

Down:
Goddess_Brianna_Shoe_shopping_blueballs.part1.rar
Goddess_Brianna_Shoe_shopping_blueballs.part2.rar
Goddess_Brianna_Shoe_shopping_blueballs.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Wenching kicks

File: Wenching kicks

00:1916 | 713 mb | WMV

Kat has one of our regular ballbustees in for session, and knowing that he can take a lot is really looking forward to dishing out some extra hard ballbusting.
And that is exactly what she does. Kat is in fine form and delivers some of the most consistent hard ballbusting you will see anywhere on the net. She delivers gut wrenching kicks, knock out knees and ball bursting squeezes, but this guy today is on a mission to try and take it all!
You can see him grimacing behind his mask with the pain that Kat is inflicting, but he somehow manages to hold out and this soon becomes a battle of wills!
This is a very hard and intense ballbusting scene, featuring an expert ballbuster and a veteran ballbustee.

Down:
BolshieBalls.part1.rar
BolshieBalls.part2.rar
BolshieBalls.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Open your mouth

File: Open your mouth

00:03:14 | 49 mb | WMV

Ahhh the ever cute and totally unpredictable Parker. One can never be sure what she will do to her slaves. Some stuff is so bizarre we can't even show it to you. Why does she torment them so? Because she genuinely enjoys making her slaves suffer to earn the privilege of being around her. Like today where she has decided to use a slaves mouth as a dust pan. 'Open your mouth' she sweetly says as she then proceeds to sweep all manner of filth right into it. Man that is gross! But Parkers slaves are fiercely devoted and will do anything to please her. Parker rewards this loyalty by spitting into her slaves mouth, and laughing as she finds it totally hilarious the things men are willing to endure just to be her plaything.

Down:
NowThatIsGross.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account