[Filepost] Female Domination, Slave and Humiliation.

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I Guess They Like Each Other

File: I Guess They Like Each Other

00:02:18 | 32 mb | WMV

Not being at the right place at the right time really sucks. Like here, I was away for a bit then when I came in I heard the smooching and my heart sank because I wasn't recording it! I quickly got the camera and got a couple of minutes of the Dominatrix School girls enjoying each other while sitting on slave faces. I guess all that torture and use of men got them in the mood. Damn, makes me wonder what else I missed :(

Down:
IGuessTheyLikeEachOther.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Soothing Massage

File: Soothing Massage

00:14:41 | 185 mb | WMV

It's nice watching women be worshiped and adored. So when the slave was heating up stones to give Bambi and Samantha a hot stone massage, I quickly got my camera and setup the lights. The girls lie back in total comfort as they are pampered and adored, the hot stones doing their job to ease away their stress. Initially they are awake, but it doesn't take long until they drift off and snooze, accepting their position of goddesses being worshiped by their adoring pet. Just as it should be.

Down:
SoothingMassage.part1.rar
SoothingMassage.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

His Turn To Eat

File: His Turn To Eat

00:07:15 | 77 mb | WMV

Ruby is watching some TV, enjoying the salad her slave fetched for her while he now licks her feet. Slaves do need to eat though if they are to maintain peak serving performance. So once Ruby is done with her food she puts her leftovers on the floor, places her feet in it, and then lets the slave enjoy his lunch. He eats like a puppy dog at her feet, grateful at this bountiful meal that his owner has lovingly offered.

Down:
HisTurnToEat.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Grateful foot slave

File: Grateful foot slave

00:08:20 | 200 mb | WMV

"You took a good beating for me today." Mistress Varla tells her slave. " I'm going to reward you by letting you worship my dirty sweaty feet." She doesn't allow her slave to touch her feet with his hands, but only with his face and tongue. "Breath in deeply and smell my sweaty feet." Varla instructs her grateful slave. "You would love to caress my beautiful feet wouldn't you ?" She asks, tormenting her slave. " I'm not going to allow you to touch them today. This time you're going to take in my scent and be grateful. "

Down:
MovieB224.part1.rar
MovieB224.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Briannas cruel way to ruin orgasm

File: Briannas cruel way to ruin orgasm

00:10:44 | 128 mb | WMV

Brianna has her slave strapped down so that he can't move a muscle. She tells the slut that she is going to jerk him off and make him cum. Hmmm...what is the catch? Once the slut starts cumming, Brianna intends to punch him in the nuts as hard as she can. If the slut doesn't want to get punched in the balls, he can simply enjoy her soft hands and gentle stroking but refrain from cumming. Brianna has a devilish twinkle in her eye. She knows she is going to get this slut so worked up that he won't be able to keep from cumming. Then he will only have himself to blame when she busts his nuts. Brianna begins stroking the slut's cock. She teases the slut with her ass and her tits. She gets his cock so hard it looks as if it will burst. The more the slut resists cumming, the more Brianna uses her soft hands and hot body against him. The slut cannot hold back any longer. He begs Brianna to stop. He is terrified of getting punched in the balls. Brianna keeps right on stroking the slut's hard cock. As soon as a hint of cum shoots from the slut's cock, she rears back her hand and punches his tender balls...again and again. The look on Brianna's face is priceless. She is absolutely glowing as she nails the bitch's nuts. What a cruel way to ruin an orgasm.

Down:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Fileboom Premium Account