[Filepost] Female Domination, Slave and Humiliation.

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Stroke Your Cock And Let's Do Math

File: Stroke Your Cock And Let's Do Math

00:06:12 | 122 mb | MP4

For the supremely gorgeous January Seraph, math is always one of her strong points. Namely the math of your money and wealth being transferred to her. It's her favorite kind of math, and all she has to do to initiate said math is control the orgasms of a weak male like you.

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Foot Girl's Initial Training

File: Foot Girl's Initial Training

00:17:20 | 664 mb | WMV

Pet Lilly is packaging things at work when she comes across a dildo. The horny little blonde can’t contain herself and decided to take the dildo out of the package and fuck herself with it right there in the office! To make herself more comfortable, she slips off her sexy high heels and continues to work her pussy with the toy. Watch her toes curl while she fucks herself, shoving the big dildo in her pussy. However, when her boss, Goddess Kendra, walks in, she is less than pleased. To further humiliate her, Kendra refuses to let her get dressed then examines her bare feet as she scrunches, wiggles, and spreads her toes. She then has Lilly give the dildo a foot job.

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Stretched to Gape

File: Stretched to Gape

00:20:38 | 1197 mb | MP4

Mistress Mia Malkova prefers her slaves to be stretched out anal sluts whether they like it or not. She takes the thickest cock and hollows out her slave's tight ass making him beg for it deeper and deeper in his hole. He is filled and fucked while his balls are tied down and pulled taunt making sure he can't run away from her dick. Mia's elephant trunk strap-on dildo is the perfect tool for stretching any man's virgin ass into a gaping fuck-hole.

Featuring: Mia Malkova
Categories: Anal Play, CBT, Strap-on

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Can I Lick It?

File: Can I Lick It?

00:13:59 | 828 mb | MP4

When one of Jess's male friends comes round she decides to seduce him. She wears a sexy lingerie set and asks him to take all his clothes off while she watches him. As soon as she sees his big cock she wants to take photos of it and grabs her camera. She snaps away as he jerks off, telling him how she is going to send the pictures to all her female friends. She then puts the camera down and innocently asks if he would like her to lick it. She then gives him such an amazing blowjob that he cums all over her sexy body!

Jessica Pressley
Tags: Amateur, Big Cock, Blowjob, Brunettes, Dirty Talking, Filmed, Lingerie

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cum Count Down - Orgasm control

File: Cum Count Down - Orgasm control

00:10:58 | 654 mb | WMV

Dressed in a white t shirt, red thong and thigh high black boots, I sit on My slave's face. But first, I torment him and make him suffer for Me! I have him lay down flat and affixed nipple clamps to his nipples. That is the only way to earn the scent of My pussy on his face! I jerk his cock,until his he about ready to explode, but his loser ass doesn't even get to cum until AFTER I count down to the orgasm, hehe do I let My slave cum after all? Or do I deny him? He listens to Me just like a good slut, cumming exactly when I tell him to. And then, i ask him to lick his cum.

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Office Puppy Gets Farts and MORE!

File: Office Puppy Gets Farts and MORE!

00:08:31 | 304 mb | WMV

CATEGORY: Female Domination

You're my little puppy in the office. You do my work for me and let me take credit. You follow me around drooling, especially when I wear these pants. I know you go into the bathroom several times a day to jerk off. I've just returned from lunch and decide to toy with you. I let you get a REALLY close look at my gorgeous ass...but it comes at a price. Just when you get used to me tooting in your face I decide that you should do even more to amuse me...if you refuse I'll tell the boss you've been sexually harassing me (!). It's only at the very end of the clip I make you open wide to take EVERYTHING but don't worry, this is just a light 'fantasy' full toilet clip. Not graphic at all, not even verbally graphic. This is more about humiliating you, blackmailing you and fucking with your head than actual sc@t.

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Work Day JOI

File: Work Day JOI

00:14:17 | 402 mb | M4V

Go ahead, take your dick out at work. In your little office or even in your cubicle. You're going to jerk it at work! Do what I say for this work day Jerk Off Instruction. You know, you cannot say no when it comes to masturbating when and how I tell you. Don't get caught you horny jerk-a-holic!

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

I'm In Charge Part Two

File: I'm In Charge Part Two

00:07:01 | 433 mb | MP4

SSBBW Mistress AppleBomb is finally alone with her slave and she puts him to task. He is very eager to please, as he is all about pleasing women and there is so much woman here! He worships her feet, and when Apple grants him permission, he works his way up her massive legs to her even more superlative ass. What's next? Ah, a quick, irreverent cross of the meaty legs and our eager slave is trapped between her ponderous calves! He gasps, he splutters, he is only a marionette, pulled by strings he cannot play himself. As Apple so succinctly put it, she's in charge now. Will Mistress Kandy return to rescue her hubby? One doubts.

Mistress: AppleBomb

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Fluff The Fucken Pillow

File: Fluff The Fucken Pillow

00:05:04 | 147 mb | MP4

Seems like the girls are pissed. I think it's because the domestic slave has been slacking on his duties of property cleaning and maintaining the female led household. That's no problem though because they make whips to solve that issue, and both Elle and Sadie have no problem using them on men that aren't working up to par.

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account