[Filepost] Female Domination, Slave and Humiliation.

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Becky Catches You Jerking into Her Panties

File: Becky Catches You Jerking into Her Panties

00:07:52 | 171 mb | MP4

"You say that you 'hate' me and that I'm 'the biggest bitch in the world' yet here you are, hiding under your covers, about to jerk your little pecker off into the panties that you stole from my room! Well, guess what, jerky boy? You're about to find out exactly how evil and mean of a bitch I can be. Pull those covers down. NOW..."

Princess Becky, mean girl, cruel step brat, titty taunting, jerk off commands...

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

No Farting

File: No Farting

00:05:44 | 143 mb | MP4

Why is this slave farting? On second thought it seems like it's just sounds of air popping out from under his back skin as the Jennifer and Darcie trample him. Still it's disrespectful to the girls to be making such sounds as they torture him with their high heels. He should lie there quietly and suffer for the girls in a more respectful manner while they have their fun.

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Black1982.

Chanels Blue Shiny Leggings

File: Chanels Blue Shiny Leggings

00:17:34 | 1533 mb | MP4

Apparently I can get slaves just by walking around in these black shiny leggings, haha. Do you feel the urge to take your wallet out for me when I show you how I look in them??? OMG,,,SO pathetic! I wonder if I can get you to write me an email WHILE you are lusting after me watching this video? That would be hilarious if you literally begged to actually be my real-life slave just because you are sooo turned on by me making a video of me just walking around in these leggings. Real men would want to get in my pants off, but you know you could never accomplish that, huh? LOL! You would even let me deny you over and over and rub my shiny ass right in your face and laugh at you, wouldn't you? Ha! Ok, so send me that email begging to be used and denied, LOSER! Oh, and I really do think its funny that this is actually happening to you!

Goddess Chanel
Categories: Femdom POV, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Legs, Latex Leggings

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

More Moisture On My Feet

File: More Moisture On My Feet

00:04:58 | 94 mb | MP4

Like a tool, this slave is often kept nearby in case Dava or Angel need to use or humiliate him. And like a good service pet he keeps his pink dog collar on and licks feet when commanded. That's why the girls like this pet, because he's a well broken and emasculated slave who serves on command.

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Goddess Selena Turns You into Her Cocksucking Sissy Bitch

File: Goddess Selena Turns You into Her Cocksucking Sissy Bitch

00:11:41 | 255 mb | MP4

"The last time you were here I seduced and bullied you into licking up my bull's cumload, like the little puppy bitch you are. Now, you're going to suck dick for me -- on your knees in front of the entire city. First, you're gonna deep throat this practice dildo for me. Then you're gonna suck cock for me for real..."

Goddess Selena, lipstick sissification, cocksucking lesson, sissy slut...

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Teaching The Daughter

File: Teaching The Daughter

00:08:26 | 187 mb | MP4

Gilly is worried about her daughter Jess and the sort of men she is dating. Along with Aunt Holly, she decides to teach her about which men she should go for. "Don't end up with the runt of the litter" they explain to her. When she doesn't understand, Gilly calls in her friend Peter who she knows has a small cock. They strip him down in front of Jess who looks gob-smacked when she sees his dick. "Where's the rest of it?" she asks innocently before they all burst out laughing. The three women then humiliate and laugh constantly at the pathetic penis in front of them. The older women even show Jess how to wank a tiny cock with just two fingers. The sad loser obviously doesn't get much pussy because after only a short bit of wanking he suddenly ejaculates onto the table in front of him. His puddle of spunk is so small that the women kill themselves laughing as it's the most pathetic thing they have ever seen!

Gilly Sampson, Holly Kiss, Jess West
Tags: Big Tits, Group, Handjob, MILF

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Smothered Ass-Licking Toilet

File: Smothered Ass-Licking Toilet

00:08:10 | 507 mb | MP4

Mistress Kandy delights in degrading her slaves every way she can. She begins by sitting on this guy's face, and as he gets progressively more excited, teasing him with a partial hand job. Once his cock is at full mast, she orders him to lick her ass. While he is deep into sub space, licking and cleaning every morsel out of her ass, Kandy informs him his duties have just begun: She intends to sch10t and piss in his mouth as well! Nothing but full ass service is expected from him!

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Down:

Fileboom Premium Account