[Filepost] BDSM Video Clips - Hard Stuff

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

B_nd_ge Sl_ves B

File: B_nd_ge Sl_ves B

00:20:37 | 158 mb | MP4

This painfreaks Master takes no prisoners. He doesn�t start out slow, doesn�t �build up� to anything. Instead, he flogs mercilessly from the start, hanging huge clamps on his slavegirl�s nipples. She�s blindfolded, wearing a pony-girl bit. He proves exceptionally adept at tit-bondage and also , clamping her tits with clothespins, swatting the pins with a switch, cupping and shocking her nipples. Tit- to this man is an art.

Down:
b_ndag_sl_ves_3.hi.part1.rar
b_ndag_sl_ves_3.hi.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Bl_ndi_s P_nishm_nt

File: Bl_ndi_s P_nishm_nt

02:21:02 | 1711 mb | MP4

When my blonde slave gets out of hand I bind her body in rope as punishment for her disobedient ways. I also greatly enjoy using my switch to taunt my blonde slaves bound tits. I also enjoy lobbing tennis balls at her nipples from the side. They sting without doing any real damage. But using a switch or a cane on her nipples usually suits me best. I love to punish those protrusive nipples of hers because it is not only painful but humiliating for her to be drubbed on the very part of her that is most emblematic of her womanhood.

Down:
tbt_1.full.hi.part1.rar
tbt_1.full.hi.part2.rar
tbt_1.full.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Wrap, Wax and Pins

File: Wrap, Wax and Pins

01:00:50 | 728 mb | WMV

This girl takes them all!
Naturally we are going to whip this one, but they dont usually take it on the hands. She does. He yanks her by the hair.
Candle wax flows freely as this touch cookie handles I without a whimper. You gotta admire that. Clothespins on her labia she handles that, too. Feather duster? Mm hm. Even nipple. She is ticklish so our man makes the most of that, eliciting helpless giggles from her.

Later she is bound with plastic wrap as she lays across a narrow elevated board. And into her hineye go the pins. She does not cry out. Like I said: a tough cookie this one. The small strap gets a reaction, but you know she can take more. Next time.

Down:
mt_28.full.hi.part1.rar
mt_28.full.hi.part2.rar
mt_28.full.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Ult_mate N_pple T_rment 5: M_sty

File: Ult_mate N_pple T_rment 5: M_sty

00:57:45 | 697 mb | MP4

As Ultimate Nipple Torment 5 begins, we meet a pretty red-haired waif from Texas named Misty. As she sits on a backyard swing set, she explains to Master Rick Savage how much she enjoys nipple punishment. In that case Rick is the man of the hou, as he treats her to a serious nipple tweaking and teasing session. After a severe tit flogging, Master Savage leads Misty into the house by a chain connected to tight metal nipple clamps.

Once inside, Rick conducts a clinic in Japanese rope tying skills, using a pulley rig connected to the ceiling. Misty is tightly boun, as Master Savage runs a harsh rope between her mosit pussy lips to the ceiling pulley. A ball gag stifles her cries of pain & pleasure as Rick plays with the harsh twine as though it were a stringed instrument. Finally, Misty's tormented nipples are to the max, as the Master torments them with sharp metal tweezers and a glass suction tube.

Down:
274_unt5_m_st_.f_ll.hi.part1.rar
274_unt5_m_st_.f_ll.hi.part2.rar
274_unt5_m_st_.f_ll.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Eb_ny B_auty C_le_te H_s H_r F_rst B__M Exp_ri_nce

File: Eb_ny B_auty C_le_te H_s H_r F_rst B__M Exp_ri_nce

00:41:17 | 500 mb | MP4

29 year old Celeste is Into The Attic on her first visit. She is new to BDSM having only been tied up and spanked "a handful of times". Let's get started.

Celeste starts her day sitting in the new ITA jail cell. Eventually she is removed and we can then see she's very well restricted. She is made to get out of the tiny cell and make her way to the center of the room. There she is affixed to a small post in the floor. She is secured by the collar around her neck. She's in a tough position and so the interview begins. We learn a great many things about Celeste's sexual background before finally sticking a ball gag in her mouth and whipping her ass. Whipping her ass until she'd had more than her fill.

Down:
0067a_c.full.hi.part1.rar
0067a_c.full.hi.part2.rar
0067a_c.full.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Cl_mps On H_r Pu_sy

File: Cl_mps On H_r Pu_sy

00:57:01 | 652 mb | MP4

Tied to a chair, her master comes up behind her and cups her breasts, then whips them lightly and stimulates her nipples with his fingers. She does seem to be enjoying it at this point. Next is the vibrator. No doubt she likes this too. Methinks she is in for a surprise.

Casually he toys with her breasts and nipples. Only right since he owns her. Her awkward position, balanced on one foot while the other is roped off the floor. Her tits are his. Her soul is his. She must submit. He tickles her armpits and she laughs uncomfortably.

Now the clamps go on her pussy, opening her wide. She is helpless as the camerams in and gives us a view of her inner cunt. She has nos from us. She knows we are watching and she wants us to look.

Down:
mt_26.f_ll.hi.part1.rar
mt_26.f_ll.hi.part2.rar
mt_26.f_ll.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Painful Interview: Shauna

File: Painful Interview: Shauna

00:49:13 | 596 mb | MP4

Beautiful busty blonde Shauna interviews for a job with Master Rick Savage. She doesn't need much experience , he'll be happy to show her the ropes. The evil master tests her obedience by commanding her to take off her panty hose and stuff them in her mouth. Rick plans to include plenty of and humiliation in his new submissive employee's job description. Shauna's painful interview is full of vicous doeses of tit torment and pussy punishment!

Down:
283_p_inf_l_int_rvi_w.full.hi.part1.rar
283_p_inf_l_int_rvi_w.full.hi.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Carla Cox

File: Carla Cox

00:39:39 | 475 mb | WMV

Carla Cox came to us a little unsure of exactly what would happen to her. When she found out she was about to be tied up and fucked in public she almost backed out of the shoot. Eventually she agreed to give it a try, and of course, in the end she loved it. The fact that she was so nervous definitely shows in the shoot, and the look of shame on her face in the opening scenes is just priceless. Enjoy!

Down:
5781_C_r_2C981.part1.rar
5781_C_r_2C981.part2.rar
5781_C_r_2C981.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account