[Filepost] BDSM Video Clips - Hard Stuff

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

MILF Starts Out Dressed

File: MILF Starts Out Dressed

00:59:10 | 673 mb | MP4

Kinky black outfit and transparent shoes with a gag ball to start. Tied with red tape and pushed around, her arms tied wide. He grabs her breasts from behind, then whacks them. She finds herself tied onto a T pole, completely immobilized. Her ample hips and lush breasts straining against the shiny rubbereized suit. If you only like skinnies, pass on this one, but if a little extra meat turns you on, tune this one in. She enjoys her punishment at times, but our guy knows his craft. She will definitely feel the pain and she will definitely be exposed and humiliated. That is what we do.

Down:
r_b_g_g_l_x.full.hi.part1.rar
r_b_g_g_l_x.full.hi.part2.rar
r_b_g_g_l_x.full.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Dia Zerva live at the Armory!

File: Dia Zerva live at the Armory!

01:33:49 | 1124 mb | WMV

Dia Zerva makes her debut on Public Disgrace in a totally explosive update you won't want to miss. She starts off trapped in a cage that is suspended in the air while party guests poke and prod at her naked flesh. She is asked to pee, and when she doesn't comply she is cattleproded for every thirty seconds she makes the audience wait. Then she is put in restrictive bondage, blindfolded and offered up to the crowd who use all her holes for their enjoyment!!!

Down:
6371_d_a_m_rk.part1.rar
6371_d_a_m_rk.part2.rar
6371_d_a_m_rk.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Mistress Maxine meets Nikki for her first interview

File: Mistress Maxine meets Nikki for her first interview

00:32:29 | 376 mb | MP4

Nikki wants to be dominated by Maxine and must past a series of tests before that dream can become a reality. Maxine examines her new pupil, orders her to remove her sexy chainmale outfit and gives her a good spanking. Maxine then ties her up, places a ball gag in her mouth and uses a sex toy to make her cum. Maxine orders her victim to lie on the spanking bench, ties her up and uses a variety of large and intense sex toys to ravage her body.

Down:
bondagebitch_1_01.hi.part1.rar
bondagebitch_1_01.hi.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Tied on a Table

File: Tied on a Table

02:05:14 | 1529 mb | MP4

Sometimes I like to bind my naked slave in rope and take her picture. I also like to whip my bound slaves body with a switch. And when my slave is extra naughty, I bind her in rope and place her on a table. This video will show you what it's all about... and what it's all about for ME is knowing I have the power and control over my misbehaving slaves. You see, a Dominant likes to ALWAYS be in control. Whether you are a male or female Dom, whether you are a kind Master or Mistress or a totally bitchy or cruel one, you like to know that you have complete power over your slaves. And a good slave appreciates that!

Down:
tbt_2.full.hi.part1.rar
tbt_2.full.hi.part2.rar
tbt_2.full.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Bound

File: Bound & Gagged

00:58:12 | 447 mb | MOV

Four related clips! Each clip is solo scene featuring bondage, latex and lots of squirming! Our resident latex slave is dressed differently throughout: in see-through latex, skin-tight facemask, inflated latex straightjacket, rubber mask and knee-shackles. She`s chained to a hospital bed, squirming. She`s chained to a pole, ball-gagged, writhing and sweating and more! Great for latex and rubber fans!

Down:
bo_ndga_ed_1.hi.part1.rar
bo_ndga_ed_1.hi.part2.rar
bo_ndga_ed_1.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Fearless in Bondage

File: Fearless in Bondage

00:14:41 | 154 mb | WMV

There is nothing that Lada loves more than getting all tied up, although she was taken aback when her Master had a masked man stop by to do the shibari. That doesn't stop her enjoyment of it one bit, however. She always loves to feel the way the ropes are bound around her, especially when they keep getting tighter and tighter. She moans as he works the knots back and around, never saying anything, just letting this slave have her moans before he returns her to her Master.

Down:
Fe_arl_ess_in_Bo_nd_age.part1.rar
Fe_arl_ess_in_Bo_nd_age.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Pierced

File: Pierced & Nipples

01:02:35 | 756 mb | MP4

When a girl comes to us with pierced nipples we figure she enjoys the pain it is necessary to bear in that area. So with this one we stretched and tied and put them through their paces.

The sound of screws being turned makes our subjects with their exposed pussies nervous. You cant blame them. This one took the whip quite well not crying out at first, but their pride gets them more punishment. Our guy wants to elicit reactions and when he doesn`t get them at first he adds cruelty. Pride does not serve you in these situations. It just adds to the.

Down:
sklavin_anja_1.full.hi.part1.rar
sklavin_anja_1.full.hi.part2.rar
sklavin_anja_1.full.hi.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Tenshi

File: Tenshi

02:06:14 | 1532 mb | MP4

Part 1. She wants to be submissive, not really knowing what he has in mind for her. He wants to humiliate her. First he shows us the perfect art of Bondage, perfected by this internationally known Master. Then he fingers her pussy until she is wet. Tongue bondage, clamped pussy lips give you a clue what is waiting for this japanes slave in part 2 of this masterpiece.

Part 2. It carries on mercilessly, the chains are ready. Today she will hang. There is still enough room in her ass for a dildo, but her pussy is already full, he wants to experience the absoloute kick and spanks her with his flat hand.She thinks she is dreaming but this is really happening, untied and horny she masturbates, but he does`nt let her finish. He almost forgot to clamp these mini titties, then the finale, hanging in the air. Without words.

Down:
tenshi.full.hi.part1.rar
tenshi.full.hi.part2.rar
tenshi.full.hi.part3.rar
tenshi.full.hi.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account