NeShMara

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Valente's Pussy Bitch

11 Pics
valentes_pussy_bitch.zip
1600x1010
7 Mb

Anal, Dildo, Gagging, Gyno Chair, Humiliation, Strap-On, Tv
Lady Valente has her slutty pussy bitch all dressed up, so it would be a shame not to use her man pussy! Secured in the gyno chair Lady Valente stretches her bitch's ass hole and pounds it with her strap on, harder and faster with every thrust.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

NeShMara

Velour's Victim - Super HD

70 Pics
velours_victim.zip
1600x1495
23 Mb

Anal, Back Whipping, Bondage, Cane, Cap, Chastity, Cp
The prisoner has been caught trying to escape from the compound and is sentenced with 60 days in solitary confinement. Before his sole incarceration begins, he must endure severe treatment at the hands of Miss Velour. He is first made to kiss her toes as a sign of respect, before he is given a severe thrashing with the whip. His cock and balls are then weighted and in a humiliating show of submission he is forced to apologize to his latex clad captor. Then he is bent over a chair, finger fucked, caned and then has his ass invaded by her huge strap-on cock. He is left nothing but broken in this extreme, action packed brutal session.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

NeShMara

Vibration Milking - Super HD

16 Pics
vibration_milking.zip
900x1600
5 Mb

Arse Worship, Ass Licking, Bondage, Face Sitting, Foot Wank, Fully Fashioned Stockings, Leather
I decided to allow my slave to have an orgasm release, so after strapping him down to my inescapable bondage table, filling his ass with an inflatable plug, clamping his head beneath my queening chair and then instructing him that he may only cum whilst his tongue was buried deep inside my asshole, I set about making his orgasm entirely out of his control, but solely in mine. The balloon plug was made that much more intense against his prostate with the use of an industrial strength vibrator, pushing and vibrating him hard on his asshole and another vibrator shaking at the head of his cock. With all of this going on and my permanent smothering and grinding of his face with my cunt and asshole, it wasn't long before he exploded his orgasm and another controlling imprint was successfully engraved on this slave's brain!

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Waiting Slaves

11 Pics
waiting_slaves.zip
1406x1600
5 Mb

Bondage, Boot Worship, Humiliation, Mummification, Spitting, Trampling
Divine Mistress Heather is very particular about her personal slaves and it is only the very few and fortunate who get to wait on her in personal service. After a shopping spree in Madrid and on returning to her city pad, she expects refreshments to be on hand and her mummified boot licker to excel with his tongue.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Weak For Feet - Super HD

27 Pics
weak_for_feet.zip
1600x1181
18 Mb

Face Sitting, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Leather, Milking, Nipple Play, Shoe Worship
The incredibly seductive Mistress Serena returns to FFF with a foot, facesitting and milking session you do not want to miss! First she teases her slave with stocking'd feet, making him lick her shoes spotlessly clean, then smothers his face with her fragrant feet. It's not long before all his senses are intoxicated with desire. He would do anything for her at this point, but when she sits firmly over his face and starts to milk him with her vibrating wand, he is overcome with euphoria that leads to an inevitably weak and seedless slave!

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Weekly Stretching

17 Pics
weekly_stretching.zip
1503x1600
8 Mb

Anal, Butt Plug, Milking, Nurse, Rubber, Sounds
Nurse Elizabeth has her scheduled appointment with a difficult patient who needs to have his ass and urethra stretched. The intensive program Nurse Elizabeth has enrolled him on, involves weekly visits to stretch him from the inside out. With the use of an inflatable butt plug and some very creative techniques with her sounds, she achieves the desired effect.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Weights & Pleasures - Super HD

15 Pics
weights_and_pleasures.zip
1600x1094
8 Mb

Ball Busting, Ball Stretching, Ball Weights, Cbt, Gag, Kicking, Leather
Pleasure balanced with torment... Lady Victoria Valente is an expert at keeping a slave on the edge. She teases his cock whilst she stretches his balls and pinches his nipples with her long sharp nails. A cocktail of sensations rip through his body until all become one and the slave is truly addicted to her touch, whatever form it takes. A CBT enthusiast's delight of a movie!

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Well Heeled Trample - Super HD

33 Pics
well_heeled_trample.zip
1600x1225
17 Mb

Boots, Chastity, Heel Digging, Human Ashtray, Kicking, Smoking, Spitting
The incredibly beautiful yet cruel Mistress Vixen, in true venomous form, kicks, slaps, spits, tramples and stamps her way through this scene and destroys her slave! After he's been beaten down to a quivering mess on the floor, she drags his face up, only to be used as her ash tray and spittoon. A real Vixen classic of a scene!

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

What You Deserve, Part B - Super HD

30 Pics
what_you_deserve_part_two.zip
1063x1600
17 Mb

Anal, Breathplay, Cbt, Domestic, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Lingerie
Being made to beg forgiveness with a throat full of his Mistress's strap-on didn't awaken this slave into realising the seriousness of his inadequacy. Mistress Eleise decides it's time to get rough and starts with his arse.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Whip Wrap - Super HD

15 Pics
whip_wrap.zip
1600x1528
14 Mb

Back Whipping, Bondage, Boots, Corset, Dungeon, Gloves, Hoods
Mistress Eleise wants to push her slave and encourage him to channel the torment positively in his mind. After she throws a cold bucket of water over him and deliberately wraps the whip around his body, the slave realises the intensity of his challenge.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account