NeShMara

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Trample Mat Slave - Super HD

11 Pics
trample_mat_slave.zip
900x1600
4 Mb

Boot Domination, Boot Worship, Boots, Cbt, Gloves, Jodhpurs, Leather Gloves
Lady Valente loves the feel of a squirming slave beneath her boots, so she gives this one a good hard and full weight trampling in her riding boots, but only after he's given them a good polishing with his tongue. His cock and balls need to be crushed and his nipples need some torment with her leather gloved hands. Lady Valente fulfills all his needs with some vigor and makes sure his attention is focused at all times with swift crops to his ass throughout!

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

NeShMara

Trampling Filth

23 Pics
trampling_filth.zip
1600x1212
9 Mb

Boot Worship, Boots, Face Slapping, Foot Slapping, Foot Sniffing, Foot Worship, Heel Digging
I decided to spend a weekend in London and had one of my personal slaves acquire an apartment for me. Taking in a private fetish party on the first night (to which this slave was not allowed to attend) he was there to greet me in the not so early hours the next day... What ensued was real... he really was licking the filth from the soles of my boots and I relished in the verbal and physical humiliation I put him through. It gives me great satisfaction crushing a man beneath my dirty soles, with the added benefit of him keeping my well worn club boots licked squeaky clean.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Transformation - Super HD

16 Pics
transformation.zip
1248x1494
7 Mb

Chastity, Domestic, Forced Masturbation, Pov, Tv
You will do as I say and take this rare opportunity to relieve yourself. I've let you out of your chastity for a very special reason. I've decided that you are going to become a woman. You will be entering a world where all the decisions have been made for you, how to dress and do your hair. You will be feminized more and more over time and if you cum with my instructions in this clip, it means you are mine, to do exactly as I please with you...

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Trodden - Super HD

10 Pics
trodden.zip
1600x1326
7 Mb

Boots, Face Sitting, Leather Boots, Pvc Boots, Pvc Thigh Boots, Queening, Smothering
The scent of his Mistresses is all this slave needs to know and remember from now on and to assist him in his new life direction, Goddess Dommelia and Mistress Petite make sure he gets plenty of deep lung fulls of their asses as they smother him repeatedly, whilst the other tramples his cock and balls. They remind him that he is a worthless piece of slave meat and how lucky he is to be getting their attention in any shape or form. The honour of breathing their intimate scent is a privilege they make sure he will never forget.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Tube Of Smoke - Super HD

16 Pics
tube_of_smoke.zip
900x1600
6 Mb

Bondage, Gloves, Leather, Leather Gloves, Smoking, Spitting, Straight Jacket
Mistress Johanna likes to unwind with a cigarette, so it's only right that her slave must smoke her cigarette too. He's been reluctant to accept her smokey exhalations before, so this time she takes that choice away from him, with the use of a straight jacket, sensory deprivation hood and a smoke filled pump-tube feeding directly into his mouth. Plenty of spit, smoke and leather make this a sensuously captivating movie... with Mistress Johanna getting her way, exactly as it should be!

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Ultra Sounds - Super HD

13 Pics
ultra_sounds.zip
1080x1440
5 Mb

Anal, Bondage, Electrics, Medical, Milking, Rubber, Sounds
Mistress Miranda with a lesson in dilation for her patient. Sounds like a testing time for the fortunate slave in strict latex bondage! His inability to escape the cruel medical treatment means he just has to accept whatever she decides to insert down his penis and up his anal passage. An electrifying medical session with the best Mistress in this clinical business!

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Under My Arse - Super HD

37 Pics
under_my_arse.zip
1600x1289
22 Mb

Arse Worship, Boot Worship, Bottom Worship, Cbt, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Leather
The slave has the great honour of being allowed to worship Mistress Ezada's leather boots and then her beautiful bottom. An extended face sitting session ensues with a mix of heavy nipple torment and wave upon wave of face slaps. Sadistic, yet startlingly sensuous action!

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Under My Desk - Super HD

8 Pics
under_my_desk.zip
1600x1207
2 Mb

Foot Worship, High Heel Shoes, Office, Office Wear, Platform Shoes, Pov, Shoe Worship
What exactly is it you're trying to look at? If you're going to sit there staring, I might as well put you to good use, so get yourself under my desk where you can clean my shoes and massage my feet. Yes, this is really happening and from now on, your role in this office is to crawl beneath my desk and worship my shoes and my hot sweaty feet. This is a permanent life position for you. You will think of nothing but my feet from now until the end of your time...

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account

NeShMara

Used & Milked Dry - Super HD

12 Pics
used_and_milked_dry.zip
900x1600
5 Mb

Cp, Human Ashtray, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves, Leather Trousers, Milking
The Leather Lady Victoria Valente has decided to make good use of her slave before she drains every drop of cum from his body, a ritual this slave will now go through every day to keep him malleable and compliant. She lights a cigarette and uses his mouth as a spittoon and ashtray, before smarting his ass with a leather paddle and hard wooden spoon. Then it's time for his daily draining - ending of course with a ruined orgasm, after all this is not about his pleasure, it's to keep him physically and mentally weak.

DOWNLOAD

Fileboom Premium Account