Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Caned to Cum
ebf9ae68731eb88d96e4d13e245e10e6.jpg

In this movie the slave whippoorwill has proved he is worthy to serve, Mistress Natalya Sadici and Goddess Cheyenne set out to cane the boy until the stripes on his rear match the red ribbons he now wears on his back. This is a dose of Double Caned Discipline he will never forget.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 960kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 119.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Caned to Cum

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Amadahy Breaks Weakling: Knockouts
9bc9c0ceaf6047bae1437d50f69fd2d2.jpg

Goddess Amadahy, the 20-year-old pro domme with long swimmer's legs, movie star face and centerfold body was born to scissor, and born to break weak little men. Here, the sensation locks the tiny wrestling rookie in sleeper/bodyscissor combos, applies snapping straight headscissors that nearly crack his neck as she laughs, a grapevine, schoolgirl pin and, wearing Daisy Dukes, some of the deepest, cruelest reverse headscissors ever. Goddess Amadahy taunts the guy, who couldn't have picked a more dominating first opponent, asking if he's out -- only after he is asleep for too long in her perfect ass. He cries in pain, is choked in devastating sleeper holds and headscissors that make his breathing sound like a cheap vacuum that just sucked up a strip of carpet. She threatens him, makes him tell her she's stronger, and of his pencil neck says "I feel like I could snap it at any moment." She knows it and so does he. He knows part of her wants to hear it snap. Fear like no other hits is face as he stares into her perfect eyes and hears her tell him she's not letting him tap out and he is going to sleep.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 18:30
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2, 3677kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 537.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Amadahy Breaks Weakling: Knockouts

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Caning of His Life - Goddess Cheyenne and Lydia
33eca167824e5b4a300853417167d2be.jpg

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of their interrogation, but they brutally start caning his ass leaving dark red welts under his bright red skin. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne don't care if they break their canes over his ass, as they have many of them to go through, and they don't hold back when they cane their slave. They remind him that his pain can be over as soon as he gives up the information, though they do rather enjoy the caning, so they hope he keeps his mouth shut so they can torture him longer.

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11584kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Caning of His Life - Goddess Cheyenne and Lydia

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Double Domme De Fete
c15957e1e71e6d6e1fe26bed37eed3f0.jpg

Lady Kyra joins in with the first phase of discipline for this caned cocksucker slave. Atlanta Dominatrix Goddess Cheyenne is authentically pissed! The last straw has been broken with repeated infractions.She turns this slave�s favorite activity into harsh extreme punishment!!! Spit is flying from Her lips as She is more than obviously, enraged with the slaves behavior. Her voice is at a growling yell as She tells the boy what for!Her cane cuts through the air immediately bruising his backside as Lady Kyra chokes the slut into actual gagging and gasping for air on Her relentless 12 " Cock!Drool is pouring from the bitch's lips from the assault as he struggles to breath in agony between the brutal caning and cruel, cruel cock down his throat!� The slave is driven to actual tears and will be wearing these marks for weeks!

Duration: 17:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

File size: 138.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Double Domme De Fete

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Sadurnus - Demona is a lash pen!
48dda3955cdf9f4e5371feed03a4940f.jpg

The slave has been bad again and it has been found out quickly! So Demona ties him up and flogs him hardly. He is beaten roughly, this is what he deserves! So she ties up her poor slave to have fun on his pain and flogs him from every direction!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 150.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Sadurnus - Demona is a lash pen!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cock Whipping
a9d4013b4dab0d9a735b097ca6bbac5b.jpg

This slave has been fantasizing about the taste of Atlanta Dominatrix Goddess Cheyenne�s bullwhipping for years....and of how long he could last and if he would break. They always breakMy whips kiss teases at first, and then gradually intensifies; I use a snake, signal and two different bullwhips on the boy in several different positions. My muscles flex as the boys flesh stripes deeper and deeper into a crimson red. I take him to the edge and then bring him back again controlling the ebb and flow of his ultimate and inevitable surrender. The boy is made very aware that I can crush him at any time. I make him endure so much more than a fast and furious break. I whip this boy for a complete hour!! 3 camera angles catch the action that has been edited down to about 16 minutes. The weeping marks cross hatch him, the tender skin looks like hamburger meat. I rev up the intensity to an amazing pitch with My 8ft Bullwhip and the boy crumbles beneath My power begging for mercy! Extra Bonus Footage at the end shows his euphoric gratitude and My utter delight in breaking him.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3194kbps

File size: 309.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Cock Whipping

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Zwischendurch
1d0cd8caa7f01e0a531fcbc60038ccf1.jpg

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, All Sex, Fetish, Smoking, LezDom, Cunilingus, Lesbo, Foot, Latex/Rubber, Humilation,
Video language: English

Smoking ladies wearing sexy leather outfits want to be dominated in every way possible. All they desire is to suck cock and taste cum so these guys better do their job the right way! They�re taking on multiple cocks at once, filling their tight holes with pleasure and throbbing hard cock!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:38
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1622kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 885.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Zwischendurch

Fileboom Premium Account