Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I Love It When You Use Your Tongue
3bab64b0f60221a3af93c7ff716d5260.jpg

Studio: FemaleWorship.
Genres: Female Domination
Video language: English

If a man expects to be kept by Dahlia, then he needs to have all the typical requirements of good looks, respect and obedience. But most importantly he needs to have a good tongue as she will make use of that part of him frequently.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 337.4 MB
>>> Download <<< I Love It When You Use Your Tongue

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Young Goddess Club - Goddess Sephora
52100e576fa983834c6ec66aadab34af.jpg

Under the swimming pool, there�s a basement, not finished yet but it will be finished in a few weeks. You come in through a hole in the wall, and then, you find a corridor that leads to an underground cell where Mistress Sephora locks her white slave at night. During the day, the Ebony Goddess get him out for her daily SM sessions: ballbusting, strapon, foot worship, it depends on how she feels but today she needs to flog Bob�

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 999.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Young Goddess Club - Goddess Sephora

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

matfer2

Bound Desires
1afd410ef98b53ffba95743a648957fc.jpg

I have him chained and bound. I decide what he gets and when he gets it! I tease the boy relentlessly with My body, seductively transitioning from one lascivious pose to another until he is rock hard. The captive male is so easily manipulated by visual stimulation. I decide to take control of the very air he breathes. My weighted rope is placed around his neck, his labored breathing, limited. I constrict his cock and balls with rings of steel. I wrap around him from behind and produce two Hitachi wands. I trap the tender head of his cock between them on the highest setting it will go! My Body pressed against him and My Long Muscular Fishnet Clad Legs embrace him on each side as he shudders and shakes from his uncontrollable reaction!

Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5070kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 503.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Bound Desires

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cock Sucking Sissy
f3f3b8c9ded7cba2d847a0bbba3f9246.jpg

There are many images and associations with sissy training. Of all the pairings none go hand and hand as strongly as the insinuation that a sissy is also a cock sucking cum guzzling slut. I use chastity and orgasm control to bend the sissy mind and the sissy gender, turning all masculine features on their ear into total retreat. When the only orgasm granted, is allowed when sucking and cum eating are involved the sissy begins to associate a release with these activities. The sissy will begin to crave the act itself. I have molded My personal sissy maid to My standards and upon his brief release from chastity he is made to suck a dildo and swallow his own cum, just like a good little sissy slut. Before he is even released from his chastity device he is dripping in anticipation. With the right training ....you will do the same.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5759kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 402.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Cock Sucking Sissy

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Slave Breaker
2dee76a063d01d4072907375d47689f1.jpg

I tie My cbt hoe in a completely exposed position with no hope of closing his legs. The rope on his cock and balls digs in tighter &#038; tighter as I creatively torment the tender flesh. I bring out one of My most effective electro toys... the slave Breaker, it lives up to its name as no slave can withstand its shock therapy! I can extract any information from the recipient as well as any promise My heart desires! Today I desire for this one to be locked in chastity on a regular basis before O(o)ur time together...he enthusiastically agrees :) It is more than apparent, the joy I receive out of this exchange as My Wicked Laugh fills the dungeon and My broad smile gleams on the slave cam!

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5040kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 715.0 MB
>>> Download <<< The Slave Breaker

Fileboom Premium Account