FemDom POV

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lucy Marie XXX - The Ultimate Dangerous Jerk off Instruction

I know you love to lose control, feel the rush, take Instruction and chase the ultimate climax... watch and obey

I am going to make you cum so hard, I am going to give you the best climax you have ever fucking felt... all you need to do is watch and obey. Now drop your pants, look into my eyes, spit on your hand and rub it all over you cock, now I want you to stroke. Look at my perfect body...soon I am going to tie these panty hose round your neck and when I command you to tighten them, you will pull hard and just as the pleasure in your cock increases, your breath will be mine to control. I am going to talk dirty to you until your desperate to cum... in fact I might just need to tighten those pantyhose myself...

Feel that rush... now pull harder... tighten those pantyhose.......STROKE

Filesize: 435 MB
Duration: 00:20:32
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 2894 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.1 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Charlotte Stokely - There's No Humiliation Off Switch

Once you have cum to a few humiliation videos, your never gonna be able to cum normal again. I mean, even if you tried to fuck a pussy, you'd have to imagine one of my videos on your mind just to stay hard. It's the main reason I make these videos... it's keeping losers at home and jerking off into their hands.Once you've experienced the joy of me laughing at your downfall, you'll never feel as big an orgasm any other way. It's as if I'm reaching through the screen and literally Fucking you like my little bitch. I'm the daddy and your my bitch, haha. And I know the thought of me Fucking you as hard as I can, makes your beta Cock drip. I've got some pretty cruel and twisted. HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO

Filesize: 332 MB
Duration: 00:11:12
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4007 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Hayley Marie Coppin - Worship Me!

Hayley Marie is looking very dominant looking in her PVC suit ... will you obey her every order?

Filesize: 580 MB
Duration: 00:12:55
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: Windows Media, 30.000 FPS , 6163 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya (POV) - This is what its Like to be Our Cow

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya have got you strapped down to their milking bench. They've got you pumped full of chemical substances to ensure you won't lose that profitable erection. They are going to milk you for pre-cum all day. You will be edged for hours, but never allowed to cum. That's because you are a cow. Cows are mined for valuable pre-cum, then left in a cage to rot. The beautiful teasers tease you with their three amazing asses. They want to keep you earning for them. You are allowed to stare at their perfect bodies. That's because the more you look, the more aroused you become. The more aroused you are, the more pre-cum you produce. Good producers are the most useful to the teasers. You want to be useful, because if you aren't, there is a punishment. Poor producers get an electric current sent straight through the testicles. This really hurts. The pain is a good motivation to keep the girls happy. You aren't a person to them. When these beauties look at you, all they see is profit. You are now trapped, for the rest of your life, in the ultimate state of tease and denial.

Filesize: 528 MB
Duration: 00:07:15
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: Windows Media, 29.970 FPS , 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ceara Lynch - Tits and Pits 7

Life is so easy. All I have to do is tease you with my large bouncing breasts and caress my smooth armpit and you losers keep handing me your money. Seriously, men beg and grovel for the chance to worship me. What kind of Goddess would I be if I didnt reward my worshippers. Im in total control of your life because you are completely owned by my tits. I haunt your dreams, feed your orgasm, and make your life heaven and hell. Thats what makes me such a good tease. I know you want every part of me, but you have to give yourself to me first. So start stroking losers, let's see if that little dick can make a big mess.

Filesize: 432 MB
Duration: 00:10:26
Resolution: 960x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5613 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

NINA - Today's Toothpaste

You gross creatures have such a disgusting addiction. You will obey everything I say? Go get your toothbrush. It's time for Princess Nina to expose how gross you really are!Have one load of cum prepared before watching the clip.

Filesize: 314 MB
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4852 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Ceara Lynch - Trash Boy

What do you do with trash? Treat it like the garbage it is and dispose of it! Thats how I see you, a worthless stinking pile of shit wrapped in a sack as thin as your skin. But, one man's trash is a Domme's treasure. I see some worth in you as my pathetic servant. All you want is to be treated like trash. Ill let my disgusting little trash boy worship my smelly high heels, worship my feet through fishnets, kiss and lick my ass, and Ill even spit on you to keep you fresh and moist.

Filesize: 298 MB
Duration: 00:07:50
Resolution: 960x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5126 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Kaelin - Tricked into Blue Balls

I start off with intensely hot sensual jerk off instructions because today I want you to jerk for me. I want you to make that cock harder than it's ever been. I want each stroke to feel better and better until you absolutely can't take one more and then.... well you'll just have to see.

Filesize: 256 MB
Duration: 00:10:57
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3092 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cybill Troy - Cry Cum for Me

You know who owns that worthless cock of yours: ME.

You also know how this game works: If you want my attention and sadistic affections, you'll be locked in tight steel chastity, teased and tormented endlessly by my irresistible latex gloved hands as I drive you so mad with lust that you will agree to do anything I wish just for the chance of the slightest contact.

Soon, you'll be so desperate for release that I'll easily break and remold you into the perfect anal slut, training you to only even cum from my arm in your ass. But until then, you can just go ahead and cry out your cum because only MY cock gets used here.

Filesize: 41.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:54
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MPEG-4, 14.108 FPS , 854 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Mika - Ultimate Tease & Denial

You love My tease and denial clips... that is good... because you are going to need that love to get through this extremely sexy and merciless clip. I am going to take your tease and denial fetish to a whole new level. I give you very specific instructions as to how not screw this up so... pay attention.

Filesize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:13:32
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 10.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account