FemDom POV

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Venus - My Bitch Forever

Why take away all of your money in one sitting, completely drain you, and throw you away? No...no...things aren't that simple. I see you as an investment. You're my lil walking working wallet. Over time I'm going to take EVERYTHING from you. You're mine FOREVER.

Filesize: 450 MB
Duration: 00:05:08
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 249 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Goddess Venus - Pillow Humping Loser JOI

Lonely night? Need company for your regular jerk sessions? This is the clip for you. Sitting in my see-through black outfit, I walk you through stroking and start you off lightly with standard pumps. But after a little warm-up, we're going to switch to something else: pillow humping! And I'll show you how and get you to do it. You'll see me thrusting, my cleaving bouncing. You're going to turn your pillow into your girlfriend and hump, hump, and hump. Would normal men do this? No. But when have you been a 'normal' man? You're a LOSER.

Filesize: 230 MB
Duration: 00:08:46
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3518 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, Female Domination, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Cuckolded by your girlfriend Snugglepunk

Your girlfriend, Snugglepunk, teases you about the cute guy she met on the beach. She sexts him, invites him over, and tells you about all the things he will do with her while you watch from your cage, desperate to cum. But Snugglepunk is the only one who deserves to cum, really.

Filesize: 237 MB
Duration: 00:06:00
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 5325 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Goddess Venus - Reprogrammed to Eat Cum

Most of you swear you'll never eat cum. You'd never want chunky bits of your own spunk in your mouth. But after this video, you'll wonder how you ever resisted. I'm going to slowly re-wire you throughout this video, first instilling some obedience and passivity, then moving on to make you think of cum eating as not gross but as pleasurable! You'll begin this video with an empty clean mouth. You'll end with a generous serving of protein for the day!

Filesize: 248 MB
Duration: 00:14:28
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2238 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 149 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Violet Doll - Eat Ass

Today we're going to discuss rim jobs. Personally I find the idea of eating ass absolutely revolting. There isn't enough money in the world to convince Me that licking a butthole is a good idea, but that's just Me. My mouth exists to give commands, seduce you, manipulate you, laugh at you, and enjoy fine food and drink.

I'm not here to service anyone. However I realize the majority of My horny little slave boys are absolutely obsessed with My perfect smooth ass. My beautiful round cheeks, My delicious defined crack, and yes even My perfect little asshole.

While I'm being honest, you're completely unworthy of ever touching My ass. Not with your hands, not with your face, not with your mouth, certainly never with your cock, but I will gladly indulge your little fantasy.

In this clip I tell you exactly how I would make you lick My crack, and tongue fuck My beautiful asshole. Let's talk about how I want you to eat My ass.

Filesize: 541 MB
Duration: 00:20:10
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 60.000 FPS , 3426 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Violet Doll - Hacked

You've lost control. I'm in your head. I located your vulnerability, and I hacked your mind.

Your existence will be erased. A clean slate. You're being rewritten, and there is no escape.

You feel Me pushing and pulling, rewiring your brain. Programming you to suit My desires.

You work for Me now. You are My machine. My perfect slave.

Filesize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:20:08
Video: MPEG-4, 60.000 FPS , 9990 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Violet Doll - JOI Surprise

Feeling horny? You wanna stroke to My hot body? Have you been a good boy? Did you earn this stroke session? Do you think you deserve it? Ok. I'm going to allow you to stroke to My big tits and perfect round ass. I know you're nice & hard already, so get that dick wet. Spit on it like a man. No dry stroking here. Get it nice and wet. Now stroke slowly. Long firm strokes while you watch My body move. I want you to really feel every stroke. Take it nice and slow for me. I'll guide you through this jerk off session, and count you down to a special surprise ending.

Filesize: 857 MB
Duration: 00:16:19
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 7269 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.3 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lucy Marie - Wank Over My Tits

I might look cute in my pig tails and cheeky smile, but I have definitely got a dominant tone and a nasty tongue. I order you to stroke over me in my sexy English accent. I call you a wanker, and tease you with my sexy tits and blue lace bra.. repeatedly using the term wanker . I stroke my big tits, rub them and shake them until you cant help but shoot your load! This is one clip you will want to watch over and over again!

Filesize: 146 MB
Duration: 00:07:34
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 2632 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.9 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Alix Lynx Watch Your Wife Get Fucked While You Jerkoff In The Corner To My Videos

You are sitting in the corner watching your wife get fucked, aren't you? What's the matter? You don't know how to please your own wife? You have to watch my clips, while you're using your hand, watching some other man put his cock inside of your wife. That's truly pathetic but we both know it turns you on so much. You don't get pussy, you just get your hand while you watch your wife being slammed by a big cock.I want you to stroke that dick for me. I want you to watch my video, in the corner, while you jerk your dick and your wife is being fucked by another man on your bed. LOL! Some man is fucking your wife where you're going to lay your head, and all you can do is jerk off in the corner while you jerkoff to my video. Pathetic. How does it feel to know your wife would rather have someone else's cock rather than yours? Think about that while you keep stroking that little dick for me. I mean it must be little or else your wife wouldn't have to look elsewhere now would she?Look at the expression on her face, see how much she's enjoying another man. Jerk that tiny dick for me. All you get to do is sit right there in the corner of your own bedroom and watch this man split your wife's pussy wide open while she begs for more. I'll bet she never did that with you. You know you can't satisfy her and you know she deserves a bigger dick than yours. I'll bet she loves to suck on his big cock too and you probably love watching it. Keep stroking that dick for me.All you do is sit in the corner and jerkoff while your wife gets fucked. The harder she gets fucked the harder you jerk off. I wonder what you enjoy jerking off to more? Her being fucked or my video while you get to look at my hot young body and listen to me degrade you? It doesn't matter, just keep jerking off you stupid cuckold loser. How's it going to feel sleeping in that bed tonight where your wife just got pounded by a better man? That thought makes your dick even harder, doesn't it?Now I'm going to let you cum, but I want you to time it so you can when your wife does, LOL! I'll bet you'll think that's so hot. Cum on your knees in the corner of your own bedroom, cucky.

Filesize: 357 MB
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: Windows Media, , 4697 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Miss Melissa - Week Long CEI Task

I have a week long task for you! A humiliating task for a boy with nasty thoughts. I know you love to eat your own cum in the privacy of your own home. It's time to take it to the next level.

Filesize: 111 MB
Duration: 00:04:17
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3556 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.2 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account