Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2819 - Bitch On A Bed

DESCRIPTION: Playing with my sl.t-toy wouldn’t be nearly as much fun if I didn’t get to dress up, and dress it up, for play-time. I always love slipping tight latex an sheer hose over my body, but these gorgeous platform heels are like nothing else I’ve ever worn – so so good! They make an ever so slight swooshing sound when I slide my silky smooth hose smothered feet into the leather confines of each shoe. If you’re a true high-heel devotee like me, you know exactly the sound I’m talking about. True pedestals for me to stand on and make weak those little shoe minions that surround me like this little bitch on my bed!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:12
File Size: 433Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2819 - Bitch On A Bed Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2819 - Bitch On A Bed Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2820 - Making It Moan

DESCRIPTION: My fun’s not even close to being done, and why should it be? I still have a helpless little bitch-boi strapped to my latex covered bed. Since it actually put some effort into suffering for my pleasure I decided to give it a reward my thick black rubber dick! Well, its still all just for my pleasure but the sl.t did beg me to fuck it like the wh0re Ive always known it to be. I do love to bring out the true nature in men, and then exploit it for my amusement. That, and it just feels so good to shove that big dildo deep down that tight fuck-hole, slap its bare ass a few times, and make it moan like the cheap wh0re it is! Keep begging, wh0re!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:18
File Size: 302Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2820 - Making It Moan .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Katrin1988

2821 - Tormenting My Toy

DESCRIPTION: Masked, restrained, exposed, corsetted and available to endure my every sadistic whim. Its just where I like to keep my toys. A good toy must learn to enjoy the torment I delight in inflicting, whether it be lacing up my balls in some tight rope bondage, controlling the air it breathes, shoving inflatable rubber devices up its plug-hole, or whipping that little thing I allow it to keep between its legs. Just for fun I decided to use some clothes pins to torment it just a little further. Boi it only makes me want to torment you more!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:51
File Size: 378Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2821 - Tormenting My Toy .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2822 - Long Nails Leather Gloves

DESCRIPTION: My nail bitch doesn’t even need to see my long glossy red nails or arm length soft leather gloves. It can simply feel them brush against its flesh and that cock of mine springs right to attention. And its so much fun for me to make sure it remains weak and wanting wishing it could see the shiny clear coat as I stroke what belongs to me. It may cum only after it begs for my permission, but it already knows it will be licking it all off my nails. Just part of the ever revolving cycle that keeps it plunging deeper and deeper in submission to my gorgeous nails.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:15
File Size: 428Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2822 - Long Nails Leather Gloves Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2822 - Long Nails Leather Gloves Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2823 - High Heel Domination

DESCRIPTION: I can’t even begin to describe how good it feels to slip my shiny smooth hosed feet into these GORGEOUS ten-inch heel four inch platform patent fetish pumps. Walking in them is sheer fetish fulfillment. I love the way they make me that much more empowering over my humble little heel servant. It’s all it can do to keep its sole mop of a tongue off my shiny leather heels. I allow it to lick because I like it when a slave worships my pedestals properly. Mostly, though, I like to pin its throat under my 10 inch heel and press hard so it struggles to breath until it spews what’s mine on my other shoe so it can lick it all up like the good little sole lapper I’ve trained it to be.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:29
File Size: 524Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2823 - High Heel Domination Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2823 - High Heel Domination Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2824 - The Boot Cleaner

DESCRIPTION: What better purpose can a grown man serve than to be nothing more than my boot cleaning appliance? And once I lock its head in that hole, that’s really all it is to me. I have no use for the rest of it… I only require its head and neck to move the brush gag back and forth cleaning the dust and dirt off my boots. When I want a wet shine I simply remove the gag and make it lap at all that leather with the boot rag I allow it to keep in its mouth. And when I’m done with it I just shove its head back through the hole until the next time my boots are dirty. It must feel so good to finally have a purpose in life, bootbitch.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:41
File Size: 724Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2824 - The Boot Cleaner Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2824 - The Boot Cleaner Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2826 - Probing My Subject

DESCRIPTION: I was very excited to test out my new, well old medical exam table with a helpless test subject last evening. It’s the perfect device to strap my slave to and have my way with what belongs to me. So many different positions I can force them into allowing unfettered access to my crops, whips, shiny red nails, other various instruments and one my favorite implements — long steel cock probes. I decided to try them all out! When I had my fun, I probed “my” cock hole with a thick rod and demanded it surrender to me what I own by ruining its orgasm. The pleasure is all mine, of course!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:15:44
File Size: 872Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2826 - Probing My Subject Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2826 - Probing My Subject Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2826 - Probing My Subject Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2827 - Bitted Fucked

DESCRIPTION: I felt like making my sl.t ride my big fat cock so I bitted its mouth and attached my leather reigns to the bit gag. This way I can make it feel totally controlled like anything else I own, and I don’t have to listen to it complain that my dick is too big. Yeah, I know it hurts, but it’s fun for me so keep riding that pole, bitch-boi!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:40
File Size: 772Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2827 - Bitted Fucked Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2827 - Bitted Fucked Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2828 - Mine To Use

DESCRIPTION: My slaves know they are mine to use, but I do enjoy reinforcing their status as objects for my amusement from time to time. Fortunately, I have the perfect platform to bind my toy to so I can torment it with my nails and leather at my whim. I was feeling generous so I removed its blindfold so it could see my freshly manicured long red nails poking out from my arm length fingerless leather opera gloves. Of course, those same nails went down its throat and deep into its pee hole. It gets scratched, prodded, slapped and cropped before I allow it to spurt on my tight leather leggings. Now, lick it all up, bitch-boi!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:46
File Size: 783Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2828 - Mine To Use Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2828 - Mine To Use Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2830 - Suffer For My Leather

DESCRIPTION: Dressing up in full black leather fitted snugly all over my body is exhilarating! It’s not just the feel, the scent, the soft shine or the way it warms up against my skin… it’s the way all that leather puts little sl.t-bois right down on their knees where they belong. Then they beg me to allow them the pleasure of worshiping my leather clad form. The lucky ones might get to lick the dirt from my leather knee high boot soles. The real lucky ones, like this leather sl.t, might get to worship only after they endure my torments and suffer for MY pleasure, because that’s what this is all about… at least in my world. My restrained toy gets smothered, trampled, pinched, spit on and slapped before I’ll even consider granting it permission to put that tongue on my gorgeous stretch leather leggings. Privileges are earned, not taken for granted, slave!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:51
File Size: 873Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2830 - Suffer For My Leather Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2830 - Suffer For My Leather Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2830 - Suffer For My Leather Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account