Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2831 - Plugged Holes

DESCRIPTION: I think it’s very important for my slaves to feel completely owned from the inside out. One of my most favored methods of instilling this feeling is shoving a long metal sound deep down into the pee-hole of the cock that I own. A weighty stainless butt plug shoved up its other hole also works nicely. And they can be made to wear it for prolonged periods so they really feel owned with every step they take. Of course, I also adore jamming my long red nails into my cock or clasping its soft nipples painfully between them. There are so many ways to control a bitch-boi. I thoroughly enjoy exploring them all. When I’m done I allow it release, but it must cum with that thick shaft down my cock. That way I can even control when its seed comes out of that hole even though it must beg for my permission to cum!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:12
File Size: 811Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2831 - Plugged Holes Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2831 - Plugged Holes Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2831 - Plugged Holes Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2832 - Making It Hurt

DESCRIPTION: A cock this large just has to hurt… but I don’t really care. It pleases me to strap a sl.t’s legs up over its head so I can have easy access to pile drive what belongs to me. The more it whines and whimpers the more excited I get. Funny how that works, isn’t it? It said it wanted to be my wh0re, after all. Watch while I fill its boi-pussy down deep with my big black dick. It has no choice but to take the pain in its ass for my amusement. I just love my new device on wheels. So many ways to bind and use my little toys. This is just the beginning.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:18
File Size: 696Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2832 - Making It Hurt Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2832 - Making It Hurt Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Katrin1988

2834 - Kiss My Cane Bitch

DESCRIPTION: I know how much this sl.t hates the cane so making it endure the sting of my rattan lashes is all the more pleasurable… for me, of course! See how much my worms suffer to slither near my gorgeous shiny latex or under my beautiful high heel shoes. I’m not all that cruel, however, I did warm up its helpless little ass with my paddles. That only seemed to make “my” cock excited and I don’t recall giving it permission to get aroused. For that, sl.ts get punished… and not how they want to get punished.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:15:18
File Size: 499Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2834 - Kiss My Cane Bitch Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2834 - Kiss My Cane Bitch Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2835 - So Weak For My Nails

DESCRIPTION: Funny how a simple little thing, or in this case 10 little things, can make a man so weak with desire those little things eventually control its entire life. My nails do just that to this weak little sl.t, which isn’t allowed to have sex any more. All it can do is pay for my manicures and pray that I’ll take what is mine when I’m in need of a little amusement. Its nail cream residing in that sack I allow it to keep between its legs belongs to me, of course, as does that hard dicklette I just love raking my long red nails over to make it moan. Sometimes I just want to stuff a giant ball gag deep in its jaw and have my way with it without all that incessant begging and pleading. It’s my toy, after all.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:19
File Size: 715Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2835 - So Weak For My Nails Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2835 - So Weak For My Nails Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2836 - Milking My Shoebitch

DESCRIPTION: A tightly cinched black satin corset with 8 garter straps clasped to sheer black back seamed FF nylons over super shiny sheer black pantyhose topped off with my gorgeous glossy leopard print patent Loubie pumps? I get excited just thinking about wearing this outfit! I can only imagine what might be going through my little shoesl.t’s brain when I step on its face and command its shoe buff of a tongue to lick my soles clean. I guess that cock straining helplessly against its clear plastic confines is enough to let me know what it’s thinking about. It wants to cum. But it’s going to cum for my amusement… without being let out of chastity. Just look at it dribble out when I turn up the vibrations! The best part is there’s no more reason to ever have to let it out again. It can be drained right through my cage! Less work and more fun for me. And that’s always good.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:16:16
File Size: 889Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2836 - Milking My Shoebitch Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2836 - Milking My Shoebitch Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2836 - Milking My Shoebitch Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2837 - Caged Boot Bitch

DESCRIPTION: Aww, poor thing. So close to my gorgeous skin-tight Loubie stretch platform 6+ inch heel boots and all it can do is sniff all that beautiful fragrant leather. But it can’t even do that right! I said sniff, bitch, not touch your filthy nose on my leather. I have ways to punish errant little boot lickers and one my favorites is clasping a bunch of clothespins to its tongue. Not only do they hurt and make it drool, they swell its tongue so there’s more shoe rag to lick the dirt from my boot soles. Then it can lick the cage floor clean after I spit on it and allow the sl.t to spew its load on my spit! Keep licking until it’s all clean, boot bitch!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:15:12
File Size: 874Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2837 - Caged Boot Bitch Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2837 - Caged Boot Bitch Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2837 - Caged Boot Bitch Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2838 - Worship My Long Red Nails

DESCRIPTION: My long red nails look simply stunning next to my shiny patent corset, sheer smooth black hose and my dazzling multi-strapped studded sparkling Loubie platform heels. Little wonder that my little nail bitch has pretty much made my gorgeous finger tips its new religion! When it’s been a really good boi I’ll allow it to kneel and worship those 10 glossy red deities like they control its entire world… well, actually they do. Not every sl.t gets to lick them so a certain degree of devotion is needed for that honor. And not every sl.t gets to feel me push two or three fingers deep inside its mouth and wiggle my nails until it gags on them either! All that gagging and it still begs for more. That’s a good nail-wh0re!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:17:30
File Size: 942Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2838 - Worship My Long Red Nails Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2838 - Worship My Long Red Nails Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2838 - Worship My Long Red Nails Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2839 - Shoebitch Suck My Hosed Feet

DESCRIPTION: Open that hole, shoebitch! Wider! I want to shove my sheer black silky covered toes so far down your throat that you gag on them! Good boi… that feels very good. Or maybe I just want to press my sole on your thick leather collar until you gasp for air. You know that my hose smothered feet control every breath you take. You live to smell them fresh out of a pair of my favorite heels I’ve been wearing for hours. That heavenly scent and taste of leather, pantyhose and foot sweat mixes together and forces you deeper beneath my feet. I wouldn’t have it any other way, shoebitch!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:08:50
File Size: 692Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2839 - Shoebitch Suck My Hosed Feet Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2839 - Shoebitch Suck My Hosed Feet Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2840 - Shoebitch

DESCRIPTION: Like a good little shoe puppy it waits patiently at the end of the sofa hoping I might grant it the privilege of licking my gorgeous DiMarni pumps before heading out for the evening. It’s always good to have them polished up a bit for a night out anyway, and there’s nothing better than having a human shoe buff at the end of my leash lapping them clean. And don’t forget the soles, sl.t! My shoebitches live to get on the floor as low as possible so I can step on their faces and rake my dirty soles across their outstretched tongues!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:29
File Size: 788Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2840 - Shoebitch Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2840 - Shoebitch Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2842 - Cant Breathe Until It Cums

DESCRIPTION: Latex is such a wonderful material. Not only is it shiny and sexy, but it forms a perfect seal around a slave’s mouth and nose allowing me to control every breath it takes when I sit on its face! It feels good when it struggles for air too — sort of like a massage. The more it struggles to breath, the better it feels. I just love having total control over my sl.ts. I was feeling very generous so I decided to make it cum. It was more for my amusement as I didn’t allow it to breathe until it came. I can’t have my sl.ts enjoying themselves too much, after all. So much fun playing these little games.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:03
File Size: 782Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2842 - Cant Breathe Until It Cums Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2842 - Cant Breathe Until It Cums Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account