Femdom/FaceSitting/Humiliation videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ivy Brooks Gets a Hooker

Screens:

Ivy Brooks just got done camming. It was a long shift. She's talking to one of her girlfriends on the phone about how she just wants some dick, but she doesn't want to really have to talk to a guy, and definitely doesn't want some dude sleeping over. "I just wanna get a ." She finds Lance Hart on RENT MEN and decides he'll do. "Yeah, he's a total man whore, I'm gonna fuck his ass." Lance shows up. Ivy is already wearing a pretty pink strap-on. She inspects him like a piece of meat. He's wearing thigh high fishnets and cowboy boots like she requested. "You'll do. now I'm gonna fuck your ass." Ivy fucks his ass in a couple positions. Her perfect tits bounce while she slides in and out of her whore. She gets so horny, she decides she wants to get fucked too. "Now I need your cock." She has him lick her pussy from behind until she's satisfied, then he fucks her in a couple positions. He cums all over her stomach, and she kicks him out immediately after, fully satisfied with her decision to hire a .

[Femdom, Strapon, Sensul domination, Cumshots, Fucking, Pegging, Asian, tattoos]

File info:

Duration: 00:23:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 787 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/bd9d9251e5689/Ivy_Brooks_Gets_a_Hooker.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Akira Shell - Girls Night Out

Screens:

Akira Shell has convinced Lance that he can come be "one of the girls" tonight. She just got back from the gym and is wearing sexy white spandex leggings and sneakers. Lance is already dressing up for the night out. Akira and her slutty girlfriends are going out to get some dick. But Lance can't keep his bulging boner down in his panties. Akira says he can't go if he can't hide his embarrassing cock and balls. She shows him how perfect her smooth crotch looks in her spandex, and even makes him kiss it. (which makes him even harder) She thinks that if she kicks, knees, squeezes and slaps his balls hard enough, his boner will eventually go down and then he can go out with her slutty friends. As Akira has a great time abusing Lance's balls in his pink panties, he just stays rock hard and even starts dripping pre-cum. She suggests that she might just need to remove his cock and ball completely. Lance begs her for an alternative. Akira Shell returns to Lance, who is still on the floor in panties, heels and fishnets with a hard dripping boner. Now Akira is wearing a sexy one piece teddy, high heels and shiny tan pantyhose. If Lance wants to go out with the girls tonight, he's got to let her get rid of his boner. Akira loves this. She loves making him quiver when she touches his hard cock and grinds against him. She loves making him drip pre-cum when she kisses him. She especially loves that he'll spread his legs and take a kick and knee to the balls in hopes of being "one of the girls." After a lot of hot ball busting and teasing, she drains his balls off all their cum all over her crotch and makes him lick it up. His boner does go down, but she's not satisfied. She leaves him to get something to remove his cock and balls for good.

[Femdom, Ballbusting, Pantyhose domination, Handjob, Sissy training, Sissy sluts]

File info:

Duration: 00:25:46
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 959 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/beb3390e003a5/Girls_Night_Out.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Haunted By Amadahy

Screens:

Lance is freaking out in his hallway. He keeps hearing his ex-girlfriend's voice in his head. She faintly appears behind him, calls him a slut, then disappears again. When they were together she always wanted to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on, but he would never let her. He then cheated on her and left her. Now her ghost has come for vengance. She taunts him by appearing, squeezing his nuts hard, then disappearing again. "I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life. And then I'm going to torment your ass in Hell for all eternity." Amadahy needs him to give her permission to fuck his ass in order to get his soul, so she brutalizes his nuts until he finally begs her to fuck him like a slut. She also makes him worship her ass and feet in between hard knees, squeezes, ball punches and stomps. After he finally submits, she struts down the hallway, leaving him naked and curled up in a ball in the corner, crying. Later on. Lance has almost forgotten about his ghostly experience with his ex-girlfriend when she reappears and scares the fuck out of him. She is wearing a big strap on. It's time to make him her slut. She pounds his ass hard in the hallway. He breaks away and scrambles to his room, terrified of whats to come next. She follows him into his bed and fucks his brains out while punching his balls. Amadahy flips him over and pounds him from behind, telling him how this is his new eternity. He'll never cum again. She'll cum all she wants into his ass. She's an evil spirit now and can make her strap on grow at will inside his ass. When Lance is fully broken, she disappears, and Lance cowers in the corner of his room.

[Femdom, Strapon, Pantyhose Domination, Slut Training, Ballbusting, Pagging]

File info:

Duration: 00:25:00
File Size: 934 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/80b94b81d80ec/Haunted_By_Amadahy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Lily Lane Sweet Dick

Screens:

Lily Lane is wearing a blue lacy one piece with black pantyhose and dirty sneakers. She has a pink strap on cock, and wants to fuck Lance Hart in the ass. First he crawls over to her and worships her body, burying his face in her ass before he sucks her cock and gets it wet. Then she bends him over and gives him the sweet dick from behind with her big tits bouncing. Later on, Lily Lane is wearing a white sheer one piece with white fishnets and she's slapping Lance in the ass with the pink strap on cock. She slides it in and pounds him from behind, then flips him over so he can see her huge tits bounce while she fucks him and makes him cum while she's deep in side her.

[Fendom, Strapon, Sensual Domination, Big tits, Tattoos and Piercings, Pegging]

File info:

Duration: 00:21:17
File Size: 1.22 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/20a29133bf268/Lily_Lane_Sweet_Dick.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Leigh Raven Femdom Referee

Screens:

Lance is being lazy on the sofa when Leigh Raven (randomly a sexy referee) calls a foul and orders face sitting. She smothers his face with her ass and pussy. Later on, Lance is whacking off on the sofa when Leigh Raven (still randomly dressed like a sexy referee) appears and gives him a penalty. She makes him cum 20 times in a row with her milking machine. Leigh orders Lance to keep the milking machine on his dick while she turns the machine up and down. The more he cums, the more it hurts, but she keeps teasing him with her body to keep him going until he balls are completely drained. She shoves her feet in his mouth, sits on his face, and generally laughs at his aching balls the whole time.

[Femdom, Facesitting, Post Cum Torture, Ass Worship, Milking machine]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:58
File Size: 382 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/d926493d93418/Leigh_Raven_Femdom_Referee.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Violet Octobe - If You Cum In My Pussy You Eat It

Screens:

Violet October is fucking with her phone when Lance Hart (wearing panties) is creeping behind her. She's not interested in anything he's doing. He starts to feel on her amazing ass and lick her pussy from behind. "Fine. Do whatever you want, but if you fucking cum in my pussy, you're going to eat it." Lance doesn't hesitate. He fucks her from behind while she messes with her phone is does her best to completely ignore him and act like he isn't there. She stops him to sit on his face, hoping that smothering him with her pussy will get him to knock it off. It doesn't. Lance blows a load all over her perfect ass. She turns back and tells him to lick it all up, so he does.

[Femdom, Cum Eating Instruction, Ignore, Facesitting, Pussy licking, Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:03
File Size: 421 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/aa7c6d57bbf69/If_You_Cum_In_My_Pussy_You_Eat_It.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

alex_ich

Mistress Mandy Marx - Spiked Mandy Trap

Screens:

There's nothing like the spiked device. No dignity, no defense, just sheer punishment when I walk in the room. And I'm about to do more than walk in the room. How badly you'll suffer, how deep my device will dig. With just a scent. A feather. A silicone-lubed grip. Even a horrible stroke? Wouldn't I? Worse yet, the full sight of my absolutely perfect ass. What's your name, boy? Can't you speak?

[Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:39
File Size: 290 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/7a5cbd847a449/MISTRESS_MANDY_MARX_-_SPIKED_MANDY_TRAP.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Star 9 Sweet Dick

Screens:

Not much plot here. Star and Lance are old friends. The make each other really horny, but the only way they ever fuck is her strap on and his ass. And when he comes, she tells him to eat it all. Star happened to be in the same town as Lance, so she came by they filmed this in his guest room. True Story.

[Femdom, Strapon, Pantyhose domination, Cumshot, Cum Eating]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:13
File Size: 780 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8c3a253ee4e78/Star_9_Sweet_Dick.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account