Femdom/FaceSitting/Humiliation videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ariana Marie - Caged Cunt Pleaser

Screens:

Just because a slave has his cock locked tightly away doesn't mean he still can't please and worship his Goddess. Sex crazed Goddess Ariana Marie puts her boy-toy's tongue to work making him prove how much he loves his station in life. There is no place he would rather be than under his Goddess's sweet holes pleasuring them all night long.

[Femdom, Brunette, High Heels, Bondage, Face Sitting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Queening, Chastity]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 1010 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8bf6baa11cac4/FEMDOMEMPIRE_ARIANA_MARIE_-_CAGET_CUNT_PLEASER.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Fetish Liza, Lady Estelle - Our stiletto and foot trampoline

Screens:

A new human doormat has presented itself to Bizarre Lady Estelle n myself. His flesh still looks unmarked but that won't be for long as us Ladies love to scratch it with our sharp stiletto heels. He must remain obedient and feel how we use his body to wipe the dirts of our shoes on before we trample his entire body, including face and cock with our full weight. Hear him gasping for air, moan n groan in pain.but he suffers for our fun. So much laughter and fun we`ve when we use him as our trampoline! A brilliant trampling clip!

[Femdom, Fishnets, Stockings, High Heels, Double Domination, Blonde, Latex, Rubber, Blond Hair, Dual Domination, Trampling, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Foot Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:26
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 216 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/974440638c948/Fetish_Liza__Lady_Estelle_-_Our_stiletto_and_foot_trampoline.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Angelina Elise, Bambi Babe, Cecilia Scott, Tiffany Tatum - Where's My Pants

Screens:

Axel walks into the YMCA he is staying at and is shocked to find the dorm empty. He decides to get changed but can't find his pants anywhere. Just then four girls walk in and catch him naked! They find it hilarious and prize his embarrassed hands apart so they can see his cock. They are impressed with his size and push him onto the bed and take turns to suck and wank his big cock. It's not long before he surrenders a big load of cum to the excited females!

[femdom, handjob, femdom handjob, tied handjob, hand domination, handjob domination, ruined orgasm, forced orgasms, milking]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:47
File Size: 699 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/42756954c4280/A...a_Scott__Tiffany_Tatum_-_Where_s_My_Pants.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mistress Gaia, Mistress Lilse, Mistress Ezada Sinn - Horse Strapon Up His Ass With Blowjob

Screens:

This is a tripledom experience for our helpless little pony. He's going to get his ass well and truly opened up. Riding on his back, Mistress Ezada brings our slut into the room to face myself and Mistress Lilse. Both of us already wearing huge horse strapon cocks, and licking our lips at the prospect of hearing this pony bitch SQUEAL. To really open up his ass we make sure there's plenty of lube on the strapon. Satisfactory lubed up, we then begin to FUCK the ass off this bitch. Spreading his ass more and more, making him squeal for mercy. Mistress Lisle then goes to the front, and gets our SLUT to perform a blow job on her huge dildo. We can hear him choke as he tries desperately to breath. Taking no notice, we continue with his torment. This is one day this PONY SLUT will never forget. It's been so much fun...We must do it again soon!

[Femdom, Strapon, Big dildo, Anal play, Pegging, Strapon fucking, Ass fuck, Ass worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:07
File Size: 160 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/cf599b9752737/M...n_-_Horse_Strapon_Up_His_Ass_With_Blowjob.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

London River - Lap Dance

Screens:

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

[Femdom, Bondage, Male Bondage, Double Domination, CBT, Ball abuse, Ballbusting]

File info:

Duration: 00:36:45
File Size: 1.96 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/3e8f902ddabf8/London_River_-_Lap_Dance.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Jasmine Lace - Out Of Your League

Screens:

Jasmine and her brat princess friends let Bob go clubbing with them if he buys all the drinks - but he never takes them home because they are out of his league. Bob doesn't give up though and tells Jasmine he's been going to the gym and wants to show her his new body. She is shocked when he strips naked in front of her but she lets him jerk off while she takes her dress off. She lets the old perv cum while she watches because it's the closest he will ever get!

[Femdom, Handjob, HAnd domination, Ruined orgasm, Forced orgasm, Milking]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:04
File Size: 477 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/9822b24b30e70/Jasmine_Lace_-_Out_Of_Your_League.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich