Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Anette And Lady Maggie - Slaps As Motivation
518167ac496319349a03512c1832e546.jpg

Mistress Anette and Lady Maggie have some fun with their slave by smacking his face even before he starts to clean and lick their bootsm, just to make sure he has to good motivation. Then he has to do the previously mentioned cleaning with his tongue and after he is done, Mistress Anette decides that she wants to torture both his nipples with her palms, so she smacks them too.?Features: hard face slapping, corporal punishment, female domination.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 404.0 MB
Download Mistress Anette And Lady Maggie - Slaps As Motivation

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Breathplay training
f11568fabaed36c82ed241a0311eb0fd.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This slave looks as tough as a Navy SEAL but it doesn�t mean that he can survive underwater for really long, apparently. This is the conclusion that his dommes come to after dipping him into the tub a few times. Watch him go from scared to hopeless!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 142.6 MB
Download Breathplay training

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Nytmayre's Cock
613156e03ebba0c0002cb2ac6a7ec11d.jpg

Miss is in an unusually giving mood today, letting Her long time chastity slave out of his cage only to torment him relentlessly. Her viciousness spices up his chance of cumming in the brief amount of time She takes to finish Her cigarette, otherwise he will be locked again in his chastity for the next six months. He's so desperate to cum, being awarded this privilege is a dream come true for the pathetic looser; hes panting like a mutt, begging for release relentlessly but only being allowed to cum on Her whim.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:12
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 444.0 MB
Download Nytmayre's Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Strap on - Sex with a Gorgeous Strapon Girl
69f2ab45bc9a40d55a257bd4fa0fdbd9.jpg

Gorgeous young blond strapon mistress visits her boytoy for their regular strapon & woman worship session. She's standing straight and tall above the guy who's performing devoted anilingus and pussy worship on his divine strapon woman's genitals, expecting to serve her needs as an obedient living hole for her to show her huge 9inch long and thick black rubber strapon dildo girl cock. These two are in love, though so far apart from each other; one rules the other serves as a human canvas for her perverted kinky strapon dreams squirting oceans of fresh hot cum for her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2539kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 680.2 MB
Download Strap on - Sex with a Gorgeous Strapon Girl

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dominatrix Boot Devotion
c91fa5bfba9665a31ad6ac30acc44db7.jpg

Showing Me his Boot Devotion this slave has finally found his proper place in the world, at the Toe of My Boot.The more time he spends adoring every inch of These Sky High Patent Leather Platform Beauties, the more submissive he becomes.Full and tight shots pan the length of FemDom Finery; you can almost taste the slick shiny surface.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5045kbps

File size: 564.9 MB
Download Dominatrix Boot Devotion

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Anstcha Vs Tommy - Apartment Submission Wrestling
c1d3d5d2399382dbab9bb6f62e04a215.jpg

Thanks for returning that hair drier your fat wife borrowed. So you're going shopping for her birthday? It's my birthday too...don't waste your money on her...nothing's gonna look good on her anyway. I know you like staring at me. Go ahead...enjoy the view of my long legs, my high arched feet, my round tight ass.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5725kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 736.1 MB
Download Anstcha Vs Tommy - Apartment Submission Wrestling

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Bastinado Suspension
1c0cb75d45668d25f3a2bf9f7dbe7b50.jpg

Genres: Bastinado, Female Domination, […]

Bastinado SuspensionIn FemDom Goddess Cheyenne Bastinado Suspension a perfect target for discipline are the tender soles of the feet, that leaves a lasting reminder with each step of Who is in Control. The sting of My cane sends My slave careening from his harness and squealing in pain.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5031kbps

File size: 273.6 MB
Download Bastinado Suspension

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Elena Sin & Mia Martinez - Thunder and Lightning On Slaves Ass
88899f6283f92b6744179e90c83ea0df.jpg

The Mistress have there slave bent over ass up. Its time for a thunder and lightning combination on the slaves bare ass. The Mistress go to town on the slaves ass leaving it red with welts. The Mistress do not hold back in this brutal beating they whip harder and faster. The slaves cries do nothing to help the slave it only makes the Mistress hit harder. The Mistress live beating this loser and by the expression on there faces they are quite pleased. The Mistress make the losers as become hamburger meat and hope they cause long term damage to his flesh. The Mistress chuckle as the slave cries in pain and when they are done they lock him in a cage like the he is.

Duration: 6:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2851kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 131.8 MB
Download Elena Sin & Mia Martinez - Thunder and Lightning On Slaves Ass

Fileboom Premium Account