Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Veronica's Corsetted Return
512d4752c97fa642b259659d1991a98a.jpg

Her approval is all he needs to release a huge amount of pent up spunk after many months in chastity. The thing about a Mistress' whim is that one moment you can cum with all your being and the very next one you can be in chastity again, maybe for many months again, maybe for eternity. All he can do is hope this will not be his last load

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:32
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.1 MB
Download Veronica's Corsetted Return

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Mistress Anette - Muffled Screams part 3
6dc2e7964a2ca45be5f08cb884e6ed18.jpg

The naked Mistress Anette bondages his slaves ankles and wrists together while he is laying on his belly on the sofa. He is gagged too, so he can't scream, he can only moan very loud and desperate, when Anette crouches and starts the falaka. She punishes both his sensitive soles with her cane and she enjoys every second of it and every single muffled scream he tries to let out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5316kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 415.9 MB
Download Mistress Anette - Muffled Screams part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Mistress Susi & Mistress Vivienne - Anal Slave Training
93036bdc10511b66c8a29cd99757c9a0.jpg

Now it is the anal slave`s time to be played with.Mistress Susi was making the small cocked slave put the condom onto the dildo with his mouth in the previous video. Now the Dildo is being used on the fixated slave to prepare his ass for her Strap on.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 371.6 MB
Download Mistress Susi & Mistress Vivienne - Anal Slave Training

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Gagging Cum Licker Atlanta Dominatrix
e0ae4fd64334b58fb92d83fb77b0a3a7.jpg

Genres: Leather Mistress, male cum swallowers, Masturbation Instruction, Female Domination, FemDom

This slave has suffered well and now for his reward. the boy is allowed to kneel in front of Me in My leather and cum for Me, but not without a price. he is clean up his mess with his tongue as his head is to the floor by My hand. he licks at the filth, gagging in shame as his own cum is smeared across his face.

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 181.4 MB
Download Gagging Cum Licker Atlanta Dominatrix

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

His Ass Is Mine part 1 - Aiden Starr
a388383a6df73b8992aae4f0ad3d91b7.jpg

Longhaired blonde Aiden Starr's natural jugs burst from her leather top. In preparation for a pegging, the aggressive spitfire dominates skinny wimp Chad Diamond, painting his face in rouge and writing 'Whore' on his chest in lipstick. She calls him 'Jessica' and makes him wear girly, see-through lingerie. Nasty Aiden bitches as she stuffs four fingers and then a butt plug up his greased asshole. She sits on his face, demanding cunnilingus and rimming. His butt is still plugged as she fucks him. She straps on a dildo, hammer-fucks his ass and makes him suck the toy ass-to-mouth. After Aiden strokes his semen onto her boobs, she fucks him again; with that plastic prick up his ass, he cums on her thigh, and Aiden makes him eat his jism.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 694.0 MB
Download His Ass Is Mine part 1 - Aiden Starr

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

I Really Needed That (03/24/2017)
dd66f452f61ddd4bfa32d8dd73dcf672.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination
Video language: English

Sometimes you have an itch that just needs to be scratched. And right now that itch for Moka is oral service, something she needs right here right now, and something that her male will provide without question anytime she demands.

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13422kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 310.2 MB
Download I Really Needed That (03/24/2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

His Ass Is Mine part 4 - Francesca Le
c57167868206851f337f67529ddfc5f3.jpg

In heels and leather corset with big, bullet-nippled boobs protruding from fishnets, American Latina MILF Francesca Le shows off furry muff, gorgeous legs, phenomenal ass ... and a menacing strap-on dildo. She talks dirty throughout the scene, to viewers and then cleverly named John Smith. Francesca makes him bend over for an anal examination -- she finger-fucks him and gives him a wet rim job. The hot domme packs his ass with lube and anal beads while sucking his cock. She cranks his leg back, fucks his ass till he cums, and makes him eat his cream as she reams away. Her tool fucks his face ass-to-mouth. The hot woman yanks his head up her crack for a rim job and makes him beg for doggie-style ass porking. He gets to fuck her and swallow the semen she drools into his mouth.

Duration: 43:24
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 596.9 MB
Download His Ass Is Mine part 4 - Francesca Le

Fileboom Premium Account