Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Ezada Sinn � Slave�s filth shall be recycled
7226d7499fcf65aad2ca8b3ee504d0a0.jpg

Hearing that last idea, My slave seems not to be aroused at all by his close milking. As I remove his chastity, his tiny dicklet, not filling even half of his chastity cage, becomes even smaller. Not a problem, I know I can get him hard and ready to give Me his cum with just a hand and a little lube. Neither he nor his prick can resist Me, I can manipulate them exactly as I want without any effort. I will make him cum on the glass table, then I will lock his cock back and have him lick that huge puddle and swallow everything. And you will do the same!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:15
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1039kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 89.8 MB
Download Mistress Ezada Sinn � Slave�s filth shall be recycled

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Tag Team Erotic Wrestling Match with Gang Bang and Fisting Prize.
874fe8bc2e4ca0db4bd4cb041ff75409.jpg

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Darling,Penny Barber,Mona Wales,Angel Allwood,Jayogen,Daisy Ducati
Video language: English

Penny Barber and Darling head their teams again for season 12. They attempt to coach their teams to victory, not because they love to win, mostly because they don't wanna lose and get gang banged again. Today the winners make the losers squirt all over each other and mop the mats with their faces. One poor loser is DP'ed and brutally fucked in front of her team

Format: flv
Duration: 0:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.1 MB
Download Tag Team Erotic Wrestling Match with Gang Bang and Fisting Prize.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

polosa

polosa

Petra & Eliajka - Foot Humiliated By Two Girls
37182bd97bd1060e332e9fb55b20f25d.jpg

These two girls has been pissed at Charlie long enough now and it's time the bastard pays! Them jump him while he's sitting on the bed and they start to wrestle him. He's helpless and they overpower him fast and with ease. Than they enjoy their win in victory poses over Charlie, who is lying under their feet. Both girls want to torture him so they start to him using their feet and their big soles and they take pictures of the looser who is made to lick their sweaty feet. It is so much fun for them! Finally they him too long and he and the girls are now the ultimate winners over this looser.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6357kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 807.1 MB
Download Petra & Eliajka - Foot Humiliated By Two Girls

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

CD - Mrs. Arena Rome - Hardcore Whiping
88510df1da71b1489ebd038c5be7b1b1.jpg

Queen Arena Rome has her slave on her St. Andrew's Cross and him to beg to be whipped. When Queen Arena is convinced her slave wants to feel the sting of her whip, she proceeds to lash his pale white back. Her slave cries out in pain while being whipped until his back is bright red.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11625kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 684.8 MB
Download CD - Mrs. Arena Rome - Hardcore Whiping

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Alexa - Ass Addict Gets a Facesitting
e75dec15c1aa94f0c0adb43f53bec9cf.jpg

Listen, ass addict. Alexa knows you cant get enough of her perfect ass. She knows how to use your addiction to her advantage. Alexa sways her ass in your face. She knows you cant help but follow it. Get on your knees and follow it. Crawl behind her. Follow her ass wherever it leads you. Alexa leads you down a long hallway. At the end of the hallway is a room. In the room there is a naked man, lying on a bench. Alexa moves towards the man. She sits down on his face. Alexa tells the man to hold her legs and take her full weight. She controls his breathing with her ass. The male pants. He wants air, but he wants Alexas ass more. Alexa changes her position so that the males nose is pressed against her pussy. He can see the key to his chastity dangling from her neck. She returns to full-weight facesitting. Eventually Alexa gives the chair a break so that he can take her shopping. When they return from the mall, Alexa has a lot of homework to do. Shell need for him to be her chair for two to three hours while she studies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 594.6 MB
Download Alexa - Ass Addict Gets a Facesitting

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Goddess Amadahy, Jenna and Empress Jennifer - Slave Rewired to Enjoy Only Pain
f14e0b15edf394ac449e318f06c766e4.jpg

Empress Jennifer reconditions her slaves to like only pain. She shows her prized slave off to Amadahy and Jenna. She wants them to see how thoroughly shes rewired it. The Princesses are impressed! Amadahy and Jenna try to tease the slave with their perfect asses, but it abreacts. It has been reconditioned to respond with revulsion to perfect asses. It only likes pain now. Jennifer slaps the slave in the face so she can display its response. The other Princesses cant believe how well its brain has been rewired. They all slap Jennifers slaves ugly face. Jennifer pulls off the slaves own chest hair and feeds it to him. He eats it. They let it wash down its own chest hair with their spit. They want to give it more pain. Amadahy grabs her brutal flogger with metal studs on the ends. She flogs Jennifers slave with the harsh whip. Jennifer laughs and claps. Jenna joins in with her whip. They command the slave to laugh after every lash of the whip. Soon the idiot is laughing riotously under a barrage of strokes. Its extremely amusing to the trio of cruel women. Jennifer joins in. She grabs her cane and canes Her slave over marks She has previously made. The slave is in agony. Amadahy threatens to make the slave look at their butts again if it cant take the pain. No, no! It cries out. The beatdown becomes increasingly severe. Amadahy and Jenna flog the slave in tandem. Each time the slave appears to be breaking down, they threaten to show it their perfect asses again. The slave will do anything to avoid what hes been conditioned to reject. Even if it means taking an increasingly cruel beating. Empress Jennifer concludes her demonstration by trampling her slave full weight in stiletto heels. She offers her slave to Amadahy for a full weight trampling next. Amadahy actually has reservation. She doesnt want to completely break a friends slave. Jennifer assures her that whatever happens, shes fine with. Amadahy stands on Jennifers slave, full weight, in her high heeled sandals. Jennifer canes the slaves balls while Amadahy stands on its chest. Off camera, someone calls to let the Princesses know that their dinner is ready. The Princesses abandon the slave to go enjoy their meal.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 899.4 MB
Download Goddess Amadahy, Jenna and Empress Jennifer - Slave Rewired to Enjoy Only Pain

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

My Human Spittoon
dd812826aa24d33f9461fa141c91b296.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Humiliation, Spitting
Video language: English

Mistress Anissa humiliates her bitch of a slave by covering his stupid face in her precious spit. The more the helpless bitch suffers from loogies flying into his eyes and mouth the more Anissa laughs at his predicament. By the time she is done the drenched slave will be transformed into nothing but an object - a lowly, disgusting spittoon, at that....

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 681.5 MB
Download My Human Spittoon

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Sharing With Hubby
5b042107d910d1bd99faabcdda6111c0.jpg

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB
Download Sharing With Hubby

Fileboom Premium Account