Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Year Of The Cane
f367fd5d90306ea8d9a25cb66f075989.jpg

Seductive and sadistic as she teases and torments her helpless slave, while beating his ass black and blue with a vicious rattan cane.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 320.5 MB
Download Year Of The Cane

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

polosa

Rain & Audrey have a 100pt lead - Ain't over until the fat lady sings! Most intense 3rd round ever!
ef9a767492f515ce387d61d9b3ab612e.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Holly Heart, Audrey Rose, Bryn Blayne, Isis Love, Rain DeGrey

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 3 of 4. This was December's live match now edited for your enjoyment!

Rain & Audrey racked up a 100pt lead going into the last wrestling round. All they need to do is watch their position on the mat. Don't get caught on the wrong side, use all their tags, take the win and fuck the losers. Sounds simple right?

Words can't describe what happen next. Holly and Bryn dig deep and give us an amazing finish that leaves every one in the room stunned and on their feet cheering. What possibly could have happened? This is one of those matches that people will talk about for years to come. Do not miss the final round of this brutal, non-scripted wrestling!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 8.5 MB
Download Rain & Audrey have a 100pt lead - Ain't over until the fat lady sings! Most intense 3rd round ever!

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Face Full of Another Man's Cum
c091d1f61c219995bf4578cad3503812.jpg

My slave is prone beneath the cock of another slave, ready to receive a faceful of his ejaculate. I want a nice, thick load of cum so I take my time working up that hard member. I remind the slave beneath that he will not only swallow it, he will wear it all over his pathetic face! My expert hands soon have that stunt cock moaning and twitching, and I jerk him off onto the other slave's waiting tongue. Once I've milked him dry, I wipe up the rest of the jizz and make him suck it from my elegant fingers.made orgasm and made bi.. definitely amazing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.1 MB
Download Face Full of Another Man's Cum

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

FE - Mrs. Sophia Fiore - Beatdown By Pussy
c12b98aacbd0b6b5500ee3fb347d485b.jpg

Sergeant Sophia doesn't take losers on as new recruits and uses physical make when necessary. With the power of her pussy and fit, muscular body she takes down her new bitch proving what it really means to be a boss.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 344.5 MB
Download FE - Mrs. Sophia Fiore - Beatdown By Pussy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Battle of the featherweights!: final round, non-scripted ! best real wrestling on the net.
2c9aeff67c2a9e090ff69c4492a5be42.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Dia Zerva, Allie Haze, Kiki Koi, DragonLily, Isis Love, Serena Blair, Emma Haize, Gia DiMarco, Lyla Storm

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 3 of 4. This was October's live match now edited for your enjoyment!

Both teams know that if you don't get it done this round, it ain't getting done. Only 5pts separate these two going into the final wresting period. Which team wants it more? One team is going to lose and have to suffer the humiliation of getting brutally fucked like the losers they are in front of the live audience. The other team is going to get the win, and all the prestige and reward that goes with it.

Who wants it more?

Duration: 2:01

File size: 16.5 MB
Download Battle of the featherweights!: final round, non-scripted ! best real wrestling on the net.

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

From Worthless To Worthy In Five Mistresses: Episode 4 "Chastity Woes"
fec963fa834af53564aeeb68f16fb264.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: DragonLily, Scout

#mm h3,#mm h4,#mm p,#mm ol,#mm ol li,#mm ul,#mm ul li { font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; text-align:left; } #mm h3,#mm h4 { font-weight:700; margin-top:15px; margin-bottom:5px; } #mm p { margin-bottom:15px; } #mm ol,#mm ul { margin-top:2px; list-style-position:eek:utside; padding-left:40px; } #mm ol li { list-style:decimal; } Divine Bitch: Mistress Dragonlily
Slave: Scout One last mistress and Scout is on his way to Maitresse! Dragonlily is sensationally sexy in this episode, humiliating Scout about his inadequate penis and teasing and denying him in his chastity belt. The tough bondage, spanking and whipping, strap-on ass fucking are all hot, but when Dragonlily desires an orgasm she teases Scout to complete frustration, to the point where he actually believes he is going to cum in his chastity belt without any stimulation at all! Tune in to Scout's last day in training and see what Maitresse Madeline has in store for him! Maitresse's Evaluation Goals stimulation with pain
stimulate cock in belt while receiving pain
mummification
give up control
tease and denial
for amsument Closing assessment cock retreats from pain nervous from mummification possible removal of chastity for final training day

Duration: 2:02

File size: 18.0 MB
Download From Worthless To Worthy In Five Mistresses: Episode 4 "Chastity Woes"

Fileboom Premium Account