Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

bar bitches
e5205e608fc597bb778569b165cc403f.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Video language: English

Three mistress extremal humilation of man on table action...

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 951.7 MB
Download bar bitches

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Cali Carter - Cuck in Chastity Oils Princess Ass Part 1
c570aa861e553a5d90f82abb703399aa.jpg

Princess Cali applies her makeup while her cuck licks her ass. Calis friend, Brittney, Calls Calis phone. The conversation reveals that Brittneys cuck has been giving Brittney its entire paycheck. Cali is upset. Cali has never gotten her cucks entire paycheck. She is both mad and jealous. Why hasnt she even gotten a full paycheck? Cali cant understand why her cuck has never done that for her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 571.2 MB
Download Cali Carter - Cuck in Chastity Oils Princess Ass Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Face-farting ruin
0284ac0f3aaae3264cf0ae2d1900d715.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

I want to train My slave to be a good ass cushion for Me tonight; I love face sitting very much, and I like My subjects to be able to stay very long under My ass. First, I want him to get accustomed with My weight, so I sit on his chest. Next I move on his face, smothering him, making him understand that his breathing is not a priority for Me. he should get used with the idea that he is just an object under My ass that I don't care very much about. In fact, when I feel some farts coming, I have absolutely no problem releasing them right in his face. I'm not ashamed that he can hear and smell them, one can't be ashamed of an object. And he can breathe them if he wants to breathe so much. But what I want is to train him not to disturb Me with his need for air, and I have just the right method for that. I take his chastity device off and start rubbing his cock: as long as his face is under My ass - My hand is on his cock. When he wants air - I stop rubbing, thus stimulating him to stay longer under My ass.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5306kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 373.4 MB
Download Face-farting ruin

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Dominante Zwillinge
3a3c7cfc5a1991b9db192e4e88a15b7d.jpg

The blonde female dominatrixes maintain control and the upper hand in this one. Doling out humiliation, pleasure and pain to the submissive guy and girl slaves. Like good subs, they accept the punishments accordingly. Clamps, whipping, worshipping are all deservingly used. As are the slaves themselves!

Duration: 1:27:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 806.7 MB
Download Dominante Zwillinge

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jessa Rhodes - Chastised Chariot Gimp
2b6694e1231901af93b935420b4f9995.jpg

Mistress Jessa has totally dehumanized this slave into a mindless, obedient gimp, willing to suffer any humiliation or pain just to be near her. Jessa his pathetic status by making him into a beast of burden, having to pull her chariot throne by his chastised balls as she cruelly laughs at him. Jessa could not care less how exhausted he gets, or how much his balls hurt: if he does not pull her fast enough, she corrects her bitch by smacking his ass and balls with her riding crop! Jessa soon orders her gimp to change positions so she won't have to look at him, commanding him to kiss her latex clad ass as he pushes her chariot throne for a while. Jessa destroys his manhood by viciously pulling down the chain connected to his balls before ordering him to take her to his bank so she can drain his accounts. After all, gimps can't own property; they are property!

Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8308kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 687.7 MB
Download Jessa Rhodes - Chastised Chariot Gimp

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Charlee Monroe - Humiliated Fuck
6e1f1da2d9b3b4b20e15919fad5c7125.jpg

Mistress Charlee always cums first, she has tied up her slaves balls tight so she can enjoy riding his cock. First she straddles him and rides cowgirl style then turns around for reverse cowgirl. She fucks his cock hard pounding it deep inside her pussy. The slave tries his best to hold back and keep from cumming so he can please his Mistress sexually. Mistress Charlee views her sex slave as an inadament object, nothing more than a warm human dildo that takes direction. Charlee only uses her slave to bring herself pleasure and aide her with masturbation.

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 389.9 MB
Download Charlee Monroe - Humiliated Fuck

Fileboom Premium Account