Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Facesitters In Heat 34
b3fefb65127161229b9ef63fb07129f3.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Hot Blond Mistress Austin Taylor stands fully naked and in command before you. You're eager to comply when she orders you to your knees and tells you to bury your face in her pussy and ass in this blisteringly intense Pov. She spreads open her thick pussy lips for your tongue, then bends over so you can plunge deep into her asshole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:03
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 531.2 MB
Download Facesitters In Heat 34

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Making My Slave Eat My Pussy
912ba50da02640bfeaf378d31d068fde.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Before we rip his ass in two half pieces he has to entertain us. Under our laughter he has to perform a sexy dance, then he is on his knees again and licks our shoes, is humiliated over his tiny slave dick, hard face slapped from both of us , suck our cocks, gets a strict face fuck from Ella and her giant strap-on and of course spitroasted by us like a little pig

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.9 MB
Download Making My Slave Eat My Pussy

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Flip Flop Stomp and Trample. Starring Mistresses Kandy and Airen
135e138037ee7a32ecff6f70d5ed44cd.jpg

Mistresses Kandy and Airen are comfortable in their flip flops and have locked their slave into a trample box. His arms are isolated to the side, so this habitually �grabby� slave cannot use his hands to defend himself from trampling feet. First, the prisoner is made to lick the bottoms of the ladies� es footwear, then Kandy steps up on his midriff and marches in place. To stifle his moans and groans, Airen clamps her foot on his mouth. The ladies take turns switching positions, and eventually both are trampling him simultaneously; Airen on the legs and Kandy on the stomach. They make sure not to neglect his balls either, and apply heavy pressure there as well! Kandy cannot resist throwing in a few jumps on his chest. The clip ends with Airen walking on his thighs while Kandy sits on his face. Who needs to hear a slave complaining when one is having fun? Be sure to check out sexy Mistress Kandy Kink at her Kandy Kink Femdom clips store.Be sure to check out stunning Airen at her Goddess Airen web site.

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8224kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 367.1 MB
Download Flip Flop Stomp and Trample. Starring Mistresses Kandy and Airen

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Swallow Your Load
6277c0145f63deda3bbb0aa94040b767.jpg

Studio: O F
Genres: Femdom, Domination

I hang him by the ankles and make him aim for his mouth! I taunt him the whole way through, it would be a shame to have to lock him back up again with no relief, caused by the verbal torment. It can be a difficult task to cum on command. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5020kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 322.4 MB
Download Swallow Your Load

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mistress Lana Rhodes-I Ride Slave Face
a0cc2e2ab25d7eaa1a9fadc5eea9e68c.jpg

It is fun using men for sexual gratification, and it is easy to do when you are a uber hot 19 yrs old like Lana Rhodes. Mistress Lana leads her man-pet in, making him crawl on his hands in knees to earn the luxury of pleasing her pussy. She grabs a hand full of his hair from the back of his head and grinds her panties against his face. Lana orders he lick her panties, she loves the feeling of a warm mouth against her cunt. When Lana cannot stand teasing herself anymore she pulls her panties to the side and tells him he can lick her pussy now. She rides his face extra hard, rubbing her clit against his tongue making him lick her until she cums multiple times in his mouth. Her tight little cunt is greedy for orgasms.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8353kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 533.9 MB
Download Mistress Lana Rhodes-I Ride Slave Face

Fileboom Premium Account