[FB]Scat FemDom - Extreme Video >>>> Release NEW

xxx game

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Chimeny’s Scat Slave Ultra HD 4K (New Scat in Brazil)

DESCRIPTION MOVIE
Chimeny's slave is hungry, she is hours without eating. Poor slave, her goodess will give you something very special to eat. Chimeny is so busy that forgot her dog food so, she decided to give her precious piss and scat to the slave. Will be an amazing meal to her.

Year: Oct 26, 2016
Cast: Chimeny, Diana
Format: Ultra HD 4K
Resolution: 3840x2160
Filesize: 2.99 GB
Duration: 00:35:07

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 650.0 MB
Download file - 650.0 MB
Download file - 650.0 MB
Download file - 650.0 MB
Download file - 459.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

xxx game

Toilet slut for Mistress Emily

Toilet slut for Mistress Emily
Today I'm in tight leggings with high heels. You will see my gorgeous curves of hips and my beautiful ass. I like to use my toilet slave to satisfy my whims. Lick my heels and kiss my shoes, dirty stupid whore. Open your mouth wider, I will spit back. Swallow my sweet spit. Now my toilet slut will lick my ass until I get bored. I like submissive bitch, always ready to meet his Mistress. You will be my toilet now and forever. I will shit in your throat. Open your mouth. Do you like the smell and taste of my shit? This will be your dinner my toilet slave. Licking my dirty ass after toilet. Now I put all my shit in your mouth, and you must to eat it. Are you happy now? Chew thoroughly and swallow, and show me your mouth on camera. You ate all my shit. Did you enjoy this dinner? I'm tired of you, stupid dirty whore. Go away. It was a day of domination over my toilet slave. Do you want to serve me as my slave?

Added: 2016-11-15
Category: Scat, Pissing, Femdom, Scatting Domination, Human Toilet, Shitting, Toilet Slavery
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Filesize: 997 MB
Duration: 00:13:45

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 398.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Mix compilation nr 18

THIS IS THE OUR NEXT COMPILATION WITH ONLY SCAT ACTION FROM ANOTHER 11 MOVIES ( YOU NEVER FIND THEM IN OUR OTHER COMPILATIONS FROM 1 TO 17), DIARRHEA AFTER DIARRHEA ACTION, CHEWING AND EATING GOOD SHIT. BEST SHITTING GODDESS FROM SITE, SHE CAN SHIT MANY TIMES/DAY. SOON COMPILATION NR 19 !!! FULL SCAT CONSUMPTION !! SOON NEW CLIPS WITH ROMANIAN GODESS LUNA WITH FULL SCAT TRAINING !!

Added: 2016-11-01
Format: mp4
Category: Shitting / Scat
Language: English
Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:26:07

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 650.0 MB
Download file - 607.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

RosellaExtrem - Record-breaking mega shit sausage for the next slave mouth! Part 1 and 2

Here you can see the 1st part from the Full Movie Recordable mega-shit sausage for the next slaves' mouth!: And the next toilet slave who wanted to eat my big shit sausages. This slave, too, came to his limits! Because I was not shit for 3 days, so that he also got to eat properly. Have him directly from my horny asshole a new record suspicious mega-shit sacked in his mouth. You can see this from 4 perspectives. After he had his mouth fully full with my shit and his face was also full, he had to eat everything and swallow. I always had my shit stuffed nicely in his mouth while I sat on his upper body. When he had eaten 3/4 of the mega-shit he lay there like a pile of misery. But that did not interest me. Since I had to piss I have him still a mega-load piss in his mouth pissed. He also had to swallow it completely, mixed with my restless shit. I guess that this slave had no hunger and thirst all day, with these huge amounts!

Added: 2016-11-04
Category: Toilet Slavery
Language: German
Filesize: 656 MB
Duration: 00:12:30

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 257.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Toilet slave in the classroom [SCAT,Miss Cherie]

Toilet slave in the classroom [SCAT,Miss Cherie]
Miss Cherie used during the break a living toilet, that was locked up in the girls' school in the classroom. She comes with a full bladder into the room and pisses the slaves a huge load into his mouth. Two hours later she must relieve herself again, she pisses him again in his mouth, this time this is not all, however... The slave gets now even a fat pile of shit in his mouth. Cherie is satisfied and then pays for cleanliness, with strict commands and painful action she conducts her living toilet, which now has to lick all the rest from the ground.

Toilettensklave im Klassenzimmer
Miss Cherie benutzt während ihrer Pause ein Lebendklo das in der Mädchenschule im Klassenzimmer eingesperrt wurde. Sie kommt mit einer vollen Blase ins Zimmer und pisst dem Sklaven eine riesen Ladung ins Maul. Zwei Stunden später muss sie sich noch mal erleichtern, sie pisst ihm abermals ins Maul, dieses mal ist das aber nicht alles. Der Sklave bekommt nun auch noch einen fetten Haufen ins Maul geschissen. Cherie ist zufrieden und achtet anschliessend auf Sauberkeit, mit strengen Befehlen und schmerzhafter Traktur dirigiert sie ihr Lebendklo das nun sämtliche Reste vom Boden lecken muss.

Added: 2016-10-28
Language: German
Filesize: 738 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 338.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Dinner shit from Mistress Nicole

Dinner shit from Mistress Nicole
Today I am in the office style - in a blouse and leather skirt. Stockings on my legs. Come on, toilet slave, crawl to Mistress Nikole. You're going to lick my ass. Lie down on the floor and open your mouth wide. I'll be shit in your mouth. Thank your mistress for a delicious dinner. I want spit in your mouth and smear my shit on your face, fucking slut.

Added: 2016-11-02
Filesize: 556 MB
Duration: 00:07:41

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 555.8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Toilet slave for Mistress Nikole

Description:
oday, I will use the slave as a toilet. At first, I caress my pussy and legs in stockings. Then I take my panties and throw them on the floor. My slave keeps the toilet rim so I was comfortable to shit in his mouth. Come on, toilet slave, open your mouth wider. I wanna shitting. Well, lick my turd and piece of shit. I will spitting in your mouth. Lick my spitting and shoes, dirty whore.

Added: 2016-11-03
Filesize: 449 MB
Duration: 00:06:12

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 448.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

More shit for you - Mistress Nikole

Description:
I'm shitting in the mouth to my toilet slut. A lot of shit out of my ass is ready to eat. Open your mouth wider and catch my shit. I smear my pile of shit on your face and will order to eat all that. You deserve only to serve as a toilet for me. For more not fit you, loser.

Added: 2016-11-16
Filesize: 570 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 570.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account