[FB]Scat FemDom - Extreme Video >>>> Release NEW

xxx game

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

First in first out (Erst rein dann raus) [SCAT FEMDOM]

First in first out
My slave gets his lunch today straight from my gut. Maybe he still finds some undigested residues to have a meal *laughs*. Finally, I do not care - my point is not to buy expensive dog food for him. Oh yes, the loser initially thought, that he can not and will not be my toilet, but I have no mercy. If his tongue had previously tasted no shit that's his problem, I care about his inexperience little. In the end, he swallowed everything according to my wishes, but as punishment for his initial resistance, I commanded him to puke it all back so that he still has something for supper. This will certainly be a lesson for him to fulfill my wishes next time without whining about it.

Erst rein dann raus
Mein Sklave bekommt sein Mittagessen heute direkt aus meinen Darm. Vieleicht findet er noch ein Paar unverdaute Reste um seinen Kadaver zu versorgen *lach*. Wenn nicht hat er Pech gehabt und verdaut eben nur meine Scheisse. Letztlich kann mir das egal sein, so brauchte ich dem Loser wenigstens erst mal kein teures Hundefutter zu geben. Ach ja, der Loser meinte doch anfangs tatsächlich er kann und will nicht meine Toilette sein. Was für ein Scherzkeks, als wenn mich so etwas interessieren würde. Wenn seine Zunge bisher keine Scheisse gekostet hatte ist das sein Problem, mich kümmert seine Unerfahrenheit wenig. Letztlich hat er alles nach meinen Wünschen geschluckt, und zur Strafe für seine anfängliche Gegenwehr habe ich ihm befohlen alles wieder auszukotzen damit er zum Abendbrot noch was hat. Das wird ihm sicher eine Lehre sein beim nächsten mal alles ohne jammern über sich ergehen zu lassen. Dann muss er meine Scheisse vieleicht nicht zwei mal fressen

Added: 2016-09-29
Category: Toilet Slavery
Language: German
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Filesize: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:20:21

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 276.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

xxx game

Shit, vomit, piss and spit for the living toilet

Shit, vomit, piss and spit for the living toilet
Miss Cherie makes it very hard for her slave newbie today, while she spits into his mouth she tells him, that he will eat her shit, will drink her piss and swallow her vomit. The frightened slave has no choice, Miss Cherie announces cruel consequences in case it fails. Shortly thereafter, she shits right into his mouth, the choking, disgusted slave to swallow everything. Her piss and vomit, he has to swallow finally also.

Scheisse, Kotze, Pisse und Rotze fuers Lebendklo
Miss Cherie macht es ihren Sklavenneuling heute richtig schwer, während sie in sein Maul rotzt sagt sie ihm das er gleich ihre Scheisse fressen, ihre Pisse saufen und ihre Kotze schlucken wird. Der verängstigte Sklave hat keine Wahl, Miss Cherie kündigt grausame Konsequenzen an falls er versagt. Kurz darauf scheisst sie direkt in sein Maul und zwingt dem vor Ekel würgenden Sklaven alles zu schlucken, sie stopft alles was er ausspuckt immer wieder in sein Maul. Auch ihre Pisse und Kotze muss er trotz seiner Gegenwehr letztlich schlucken.

Added: 2016-09-17
Category: Toilet Slavery
Language: German
Filesize: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:22:42

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 445.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

GIGANTIC shit into my slaves mouth then ride his cock while licking my turds

I am thrilled to see you waiting for me slave! I’ve saved up nearly four days worth of shit to share with you. Watch me tease you with my big bubble butt in your face, slide your long tongue into my dirty hole and inhale the sweet scent of my sweaty ass! I tease you with my hole and big ass in my sexy full butt lingerie! I hope you are ready to catch this log because it maybe my biggest yet! Now let me ride you hard while you hold onto it and let me have a taste with you! Oh man it tastes amazing! I love to lick my shit off of my slaves face! You toilet slave boys that want me to shit in your mouth will love this one! Enjoy my new outfit and hair and a cool new camera angle!

Year: 2016
language: English
Filesize: 1.96 GB
Duration: 00:14:07

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 203.3 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Diarrhea from Mistress Emily

In this video I make my toilet slave swallow my diarrhea. He's just a toilet - nothing more. He licks the dirty soles of my shoes. I know he'll get what I needed. I needed his mouth and tongue to serve me. I spit in his mouth. If he wants to be my toilet - he must fulfill all that I need at any time. Now open your mouth wide my personal toilet, and be ready to eat all my shit. You just a loser.

Added: 2016-10-07
Category: Shitting / Scat
Filesize: 772 MB
Duration: 00:10:38

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 373.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

My 2 toilet slaves battle for kaviar

My 2 toilet slaves battle for kaviar
Mistress was back again from a long journey without her personal slaves. Today she tell us that she need both to entertain her and for that she was so sexy dressed in seethrough catsuit and high heels. She order us to suck , stroke and be ready ANYTHING. She fuck one slave ass meanwhile other slaves suck a nice cock under strapon. All combined with toilet slavery at the end, part that cannot be posted on site here:) So slaves licked her Godess pussy lips until they reach her golden nectar and kaviar. Then she push both of them with her high heels to battle and crave for her kaviar

Added: 2016-10-06
Language: English
Filesize: 549 MB
Duration: 00:07:33

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 549.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Silicone Godess back with more hardcore shitting

My perfect romanian Godess is back again to impress you with her body and mind. She use her slave for cbt, trampling, humiliation and of course . . . the main menu : full toilet slavery ! She shit and piss this time directly into slave mouth from close up and roilet catch everything. Then she order him to chew it slowly and swallow or she will destroy his tied balls and cock.

Added: 2016-10-11
Language: English
Filesize: 578 MB
Duration: 00:15:37

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 578.8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Mistress Emily - Eat my shit and drink peeing

In this video you will see a close-up of my beautiful tanned legs and hips. You will be presented as a beautiful mistress will take off panties and shove them in your mouth. You will be gently licking my pussy, then I'll give you my peeing. You want to be my toilet slave, so I shit in your mouth. Open wide and receive a portion of my shit straight in the mouth. When your mouth is full of shit, lift off the floor all you were dropped. But do not swallow. You will have only when I allow it to you. You can lie with by shit in your mouth as much as I want. These and other fantasy I carry every day with my toilet slave. You a toilet for me

Added: 2016-10-10
Filesize: 674 MB
Duration: 00:09:17

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 274.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Mistress Emily shit in a bowl (SCAT FEMDOM)

I'll let you see my beautiful ass through spandex pants. You will enjoy the graceful curves of my torso and hips. You'll enjoy the sounds, when I fart. I'll cook you a meal right now - you will eat and drink out of the bowl. You're going to beg me to shit in your mouth. My beautiful ass will be over your mouth. You're going to masturbate looking at my ass like a lot of food that you love to drink my pissing. Then I smear the shit kicked on the package. My slave has to lick the dirty heels mistress and eat all that I shit for him. You will experience humiliation and contempt on my part, nasty toilet. You only need to ensure, that in you to shit.

Added: 2016-10-19
Format: mp4
Filesize: 899 MB
Duration: 00:12:23

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 299.8 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Mistress Emily shit on the face

I have my personal slave toilet that serves me anytime and anywhere. I come home and he cleans my shoes. I spit on his face. He's just a thing for me, and I can easy give a shit in his mouth full. Enjoy the taste of my shit loser. So I have a toilet slave criterion - you must eat all of my shit. You really want to take the place of my toilet. You just a toilet slut.

Added: 2016-10-21
Filesize: 586 MB
Duration: 00:08:05

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 587.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

xxx game

Young Scat Girls No.2 – The Diarrhea Action

Added: 2016-10-14
Filesize: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:21:30

The second movie of our series young scat girls is out. Again we took the same girls as so much customers asked to make movie with them again. This time its more like diarrhea movie, fresh diarrhea from 18 years old girls taste fantastic and the smell was amazing. So if you like fresh shit from 18 years old babes and love diarrhea then you are right here.

fb00240x0032-01.png

Download file - 600.0 MB
Download file - 569.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account