VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Modified, Luna LaVey

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HT
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

I thought I was tough when I came looking for my friend. The last I had heard she was doing some weird photo shoot with this guy OT. I finally found him and confronted him. I was so wrong. I wasn't so tough after all. He easily got the upper hand. I found myself locked between pipes. I tried earnestly to escape, but I it was useless. I was his now too.

The contraption he put me in was stressful. Unable to sit or kneel, but unable to stand either. I couldn't fathom the pains my friend had suffered through. A huge rubber dick found its way to the back of my throat. He mounted it to the same device I was mounted to. Gagged in that way I couldn't even protest when he fondled my breasts.

I thought that he might let me go once he had his fun with me, but the device was more versatile and more sinister than I could have ever imagined. His final insult came when he used a heavy steel bar to penetrate my sensitive cunt. He used painful clips to expose my flesh and then entered my body with his massive rod. The worst part... I loved it!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Modified, Luna LaVey

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited:

VikKing707

InfernalRestraints - A Lesson - Sasha 720p

Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.

Sasha either can't figure out the cage or she's being willfully disobedient again. So again OT has to make her comply. He wants her to remove her skirt, but again she acts dumb. When the cattle prod comes out it becomes way easier though.

OT wants to give Sasha an orgasm. She's happy to lay there and receive one, but her impish behavior has earned her a brutal clit torment session. OT presses the tiny vibe directly on her clit causing her a very intense orgasm that isn't all she'd hoped for.

Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download InfernalRestraints - A Lesson - Sasha 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for beautiful blonde

Release Year: 2019

Young blonde, with naked tits, with naked ass and with naked shaved pussy plus strong man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - full body. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and strappado for a horny model with beautiful breast in the basement.

Duration: 28:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3555kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for beautiful blonde

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

When she feels the juice flowing through her she screams in agony. If Nicki does not give up everything the members want to know, and fast, she is going to spend a lot of intimate time with his little power box.

Duration: 57:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.3 MB

Download Questions Part Two Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Renderfiend - Hybristophilia: Transporter episode 2 (1080p)

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

OT monitors Hazel's dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
She is made to balance on 1 leg as her ankle is locked to the pear in her pussy, her wrists are cuffed and chained in a strappado, with a chian to her collar, head cage, and waist. She struggles and drools with her gag as OT whips her and an orgasm with a vibrator.
Hazel is naked and bound spread eagle to a board on a pivot over the water tank. OT dunks her head first into the tank. He whips her ass, vibrates her pussy, and fucks her pussy with a dildo as she is under the water. She is given a b tube and is dunked under and made to orgasm.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4780kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Renderfiend - Hybristophilia: Transporter episode 2 (1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Super bondage, hogtie and torture for naked blonde

Release Year: 2019

Two hot girls with small tits and with beautiful legs plus sexy blonde in long dress, with big boobs. Gag in their mouth. She fucks her pussy with big vibrator on the floor. Professional bondage, domination and torture for three hot women with sexy bodies in the room.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8835kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and torture for naked blonde

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Shae Celestine

Cast: Shae Celestine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There's something so sweet about how innocent and pretty Shae Celestine is. She gives the appearance of being in over her head. She's never been bound before. She nervously sits not knowing what to do or what to expect. As she's tied it's evident that she isn't sure what to make of the sensation.
She's got an adorable little body with perky tits that are just the perfect size. What she lacks in experience she makes up for in the "deer in headlights" look. She's going to learn how to be a bondage slut. She's tape gagged with her own panties. The evidence is clear, she's enjoying it.
The whip makes her smile. When he goes after her cunt with it she leans into it as if to beg for more. Then she's flying, her whole body suspended off the ground. This is all new and so much fun, but still the neophyte isn't sure what to make of it all.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Shae Celestine

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Paying Up