Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for naked bitch (part 1)

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Hot brunette with beautiful boobs plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, pussy, ass and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model ith naked breast in the large house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3182kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for naked bitch (part 1)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Creep Play, Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HT
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM

Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.

It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.

My knees are catching me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I'm sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.

I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, "Please do something!" The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.

Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can't avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.

Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Creep Play, Sierra Cirque

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

Glamour Model Tricked Into Bondage - Karly Salinas - Full HD 1080p

Karly shows up to what she believes is a glamour model shoot, but the sheisty "photographer" has other plans for her. He starts out by taking her photo as she poses in her spandex pants, but half way through he introduces some rope and wants to do a few "risque" poses.. At first Karly is hesitant, but the guy seems harmless enough. He winds rope around her torso and arms quite skillfully, and soon she can't move. He ties a crotch rope on and she is starting to again have some doubts about this. He ties her legs and ballgags her. The he informs her that this isn't a glamour shoot, he is not a photographer, and there is no money... Panic strikes poor Karly is she realizes this guy is just some sick pervert. She struggles to get free as he watches and films her. Finally it seems he is done. But.. Wait.. He grabs his gear and walks out.. Leaving her there!

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6041kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 882.0 MB

Download Glamour Model Tricked Into Bondage - Karly Salinas - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for naked bitch (part 2)

Hot brunette with small boobs and with beautiful body. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, neck and belly on the chair and on the floor. Big white ball and gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, torture and strappado for a horny model with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4650kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for naked bitch (part 2)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Chocolate Bondage Party With Sexy Kat Monroe

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kat Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

After her electro interrogation Kat is put back on the spike board. This time she's sitting on it with her hands cuffed behind her back. It's time to get dirty. In honor of Easter Kat has to put as many peeps in her mouth as she can possibly fit. It turns out that she hates marshmallows. That's not all! Once she's got her mouth full of marshmallow the whole crew is going to spit on her. Each time it's only after they've eaten some peeps. Her face is turned pink and yellow from the sugar. Then OT pulls out a giant chocolate bunny and begins to fuck Kat's face with it. Kat must pay the piper. She offered cane strokes and now she's going to have to take them. The cane is hard for Kat. It's not her favorite thing. Each stroke is really painful and Kat does her best. Then Luna agrees to take some of her strokes. Luna gets four good hard strokes.

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Chocolate Bondage Party With Sexy Kat Monroe

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Hogcuffed Unreal Good Mega Gold Sweet Exclusive Collection. Part 4.

now its time for Bruno to fuck her mouth with his cock. He first leaves her dental gag in and starts fucking her mouth. He later takes the dental gag off so Lola Lynn can do some of the work for him.A few whacks on her feet, ass, and pussy, and she is frantically struggling and whimpering again for your enjoyment.

Total size: 7.0 GB in 44 files.

Download Hogcuffed Unreal Good Mega Gold Sweet Exclusive Collection. Part 4.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Thorns Of A Rose - Susy Blue - Full HD 1080p

Susy Blue is the perfect submisive fuck toy. Wind her up and she squeals and squawks, shivers and shakes and cums incessantly. Honestly, folks, once this nymphette-nympho from Madrid got going a river of orgasms flooded through her tight little body that just wouldn't stop. Seeing as it's Valentines Day this week we figured we'd get romantic. And then we remembered we're sadistic bastards and we have a duty of service to you to be exactly that. So we went to the florist and asked for some red roses without the thorns cut off. Easy. And then Pascal tied Susy up and whipped her defenseless naked body with them, spanking her, slapping her, and spitting in her face the whole time, before making even more of a mess of her by pumping her mouth with his dick and then slut-fucking her. The bitch had a ball.

Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3124kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Thorns Of A Rose - Susy Blue - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Renderfiend - Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1 (1080p)

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

The janitor cleans many warehouses but there's only one that he fantasizes about. He calls the people he works for "freaks" but he's starting to realize he's really a "freak", himself. Last week she was in this cage, but this time her head is locked between the cage bars and a metal head harness (branks, scolds bridle) holds her mouth agape. He cannot resist this improvised cunt hole. It will have to do for he cannot ply the slither tube. It is plugged shut and padlocked by a contraption with petals that are cranked wide inside her love hole (Pear).

Hazel is naked and bound in a cage, metal cuffs on her wrists and ankles, the pear inside of her pussy and a metal head cage with a ring gag. She has her head outside of the cage and janitor PD puts his cock into her mouth through the gag. She deepthroats him and drools. Later, another guy comes in and doesn't like what she has been doing with the janitor. He removes the ring part of her gag and replaces it with a long metal incert that goes to the back of her throat. She struggles with this and drools. She is brought out of the cage, chained on the floor, whipped, caned on her ass and feet which are now connected to the pear, hogtied with cuffs, she cries, drools, and gags as she endures her punishment.

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Renderfiend - Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1 (1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for two sexy bitches

Beautiful young girl in black panties, with small tits plus hot woman with big boobs, with sexy boddy. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the floor. Big white ball and gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for a horny model with sexy body in the bedroom.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3754kbps
Audio: 137kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and hogtie for two sexy bitches

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: