extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fetishezzo - Morning enema in bathroom
567c64cffac92f32c70fdd98a95abd3f.jpg

Studio: Fetishezzo

The more refined and special the pleasure, the more chance there is to get addicted. This boy is obviously on his way to becoming an absolute enema slut. He didn`t even have the nozzle on his shower pipe anymore, using it for filling his filthy ass until he couldn`t take any more. In fact, an enema was quickly becoming part of his morning ritual. The discomfort with the ensuing release gave him an adrenaline kick to last through the day. He also loved the clean, purified feeling in his wet asshole. In fact, his lovers loved it as well, very much so!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 897.6 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Morning enema in bathroom

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

La Venganza - Allen King, Aday Traum
46b060a2ef398ed6650edb957e5d7476.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Gay, Big Dick, Blowjob, Facial, Glory Hole, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut.
Video language: English

Allen King after discovering that Robbie is cheating on him decided go to the bar where his best friend works to venting, Allen full of pain decides that having sex with the first guy he find, will be his greater vengeance.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 497.2 MB
Download La Venganza - Allen King, Aday Traum

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Hot Scene of Cameron Cole & Parker Kane (720p)
d98e1df9ad34007c0799be3f0ddfa679.jpg

Cast: Cameron Cole, Parker Kane
Genres: Leather Fetish, Oral Sex, Buttplay, Sex Toys, Hairy, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Male Masturbation, Ass Shot

Parker Kane is sprawled on his back with straps holding his legs back, baring his pink, furry hole. Cameron Cole in on his knees and snakes his tongue around Parker's succulent hole and taint. Switching between rimming him, and sucking his juicy cock, Cameron prepares his hole for something much larger. After lathering up a 10 inch dildo equipped with a handle, Cameron slowly introduces it into Parker's ass and slowly graduating to faster thrusts with the rubber dong. Things heat up when Parker wants to switch positions and bends over to take the anal pounding from the hefty dildo. Cameron dildo fucks Parker until he turns around and blows his hot load onto Cameron's face.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3054kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 335.2 MB
Download Hot Scene of Cameron Cole & Parker Kane (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Baxter & Dalton Side-By-Side
dd974abc1212852922fd64a46f44527a.jpeg

Studio: Chaosmen

This is one of those videos you have to watch right up to the very last second, otherwise it's not worth sitting through all the silliness.
Baxter & Dalton have been friends since they were five. They both grew up playing sports and chasing girls. They even have pictures of them together (Dalton's hair was so blonde it was white!). Baxter was a thick kid, and Dalton was all wirey.
Baxter is now much more of an athlete, and the two of them live and work playing sports together.
Dalton failed to make it in for a planned sex shoot, and in his effort to make sure he still had a gig, he volunteered his best friend to come in and do a side-by-side.
They are silly, but i'ts not over the top goofy. It's fun to watch them rock-paper-scissor for who was gonna jerk the other one off first.
After the shoot Dalton pulled me aside and swore that Baxter would not have done oral, but if you watch this video where Dalton grabs his dick, there is clearly a mischievous look on his face that IS inviting him to do more. Dalton is not looking at his face, and I think had he glanced over, some cock sucking would have happened.
I left in some of their planning as they figured out who was gonna bust where, and it's kind of hot how now veteran Dalton is giving suggestions.
The cumshots hot too as they nut simultaneously.
And as I said at the beginning, the end in the shower is just delightfully shoking!

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 257.2 MB
Download Baxter & Dalton Side-By-Side

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Monster Cock
99cc8c0b22a7ad60826ef9109e7d5a92.jpg

Studio: DeviantOtter.com

I've been trying to get this guy on camera for months because he has one the biggest cocks I've ever seen on a white dude. We met at a Manhunt pool party back in the summer, I'm pretty sure it was the same one that Jizz Filled Cum Whore was at. Anyway, me and my boyfriend were automatically dicknotized when he whipped out his dick so we had some fun but didn't go all the way. I kept pressing the guy about doing a vid with me for months, especially since he loves showing off his cock so much. It wasn't until running into him a few weeks ago at the local bar that he said he would do a video if we left then and there. I was a little drunk but I wasn't going to say no. Not really sure what changed his mind and don't really care, I finally have documentation of me servicing one of the biggest, meatiest, monster cocks of my life.

Duration: 1:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1315kbps
Audio: 73kbps

File size: 17.6 MB
Download Monster Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Fetishezzo - Kitchen dirty enema
51fa50cc793b064e8513f97700011e34.jpg

Studio: Fetishezzo

A kitchen can hold many surprises, but how about a needy, pervy boy stuck right at the sink trying to fill up his colon as much as he can? Apparently that bottle of water was too much of a long, hard, liquid-filled temptation to resist it. He pushed the bottle deeper in there squeezing it and moaning slightly as he could feel his cavities being overloaded. Engorged, his asshole squirted out a few streams. Things took a wilder direction as he took hold of the funnel and frantically loaded himself with just more water, gushing unclean loads only seconds after.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 642.3 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Kitchen dirty enema

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Tyler Durdan with Toys
90b9f9aab7c7806819dcfe6b9852610d.jpg

Studio: OnTheHunt.com

When Tyler Durdan found out that his roommate Jay McQuay had signed up for a toy video, he wanted in on the action. But Jay secretly confided that he wanted us to be rough with Tyler. We told Jay I'd do my best. Tyler has a round, firm ass... just perfect for fucking. So, with lots of lube, we finger-fucked his manhole until he was ready for the next step. Slowly, but surely, he eased that butt plug all the way into Tyler's tight hole. Tyler moaned for more, and more is what he got with two cock-sized dildos. He pushed each toy deeper and deeper, as his cries of pleasure and pain sang out in sweet harmony. At Jay's request, we slapped Tyler's ass hard, giving a new meaning to rosy cheeks! we dug deep and channeled our inner dominatrix to ripen up Tyler's cherry this week at On The Hunt.

Duration: 0:58
Video: 560x420, AVC (H.264), 2485kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 18.5 MB
Download Tyler Durdan with Toys

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Men Of Montreal - Taming the Dog In Heat (part one) - Alexy Tyler, Derek Thibeau
ed0d076240d3553ca8573c03b3ef25c5.jpg

Derek came in for another shoot with us, and this time the battle weary Stud was showing signs of a recent battle in the ring with a few scratches and scars. He lost no time though jumping into bed, relaxing and started to play with his huge uncut boner.

As he is casually getting into a horny mood playing with his tool, Alexy Tyler quietly arrives, he settles into the doorway of the bedroom, pulls out his own cock, plays with it and watches Derek work his own cock into a fiery frenzy. Oblivious to Alexy's presence, Derek just carries on. When he finally does notice his new friend, Alexy is barely capable of holding back as Derek calls him over to cum play with him. Their bodies connect and rub against each other as their passion develops. Both have delicious boners just waiting for action...

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1876kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 244.4 MB
Download Men Of Montreal - Taming the Dog In Heat (part one) - Alexy Tyler, Derek Thibeau

Fileboom Premium Account