extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Colt sucks off Logan
42784a1c1c930cf4b02728d462a45283.jpg

We all hopped in the car and took a little road trip up in the mountains of SoCal � even though Colt thought we had driven so far that we ended up in NorCal? Not quite. Anyway� Logan is a fucking stud, and with as much as Colt loves to suck cock, we got the two together; and it was magical. After hanging out for a few hours and building up some sexual tension, we got back to the room to let Colt suck on, swallow, and choke on Logan�s nice cock. Logan just sat back and watched Colt work his magic, then face-fucked him, then blew his load down his throat!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 521.5 MB
Download Colt sucks off Logan

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Chaosmen 0714 Brayden Serviced
41d8d60e0ee2f9f3fa16136bcccbb365.jpg

I actually didn�t have much information about Brayden before I met with him.
All I knew was that he is a Power Bottom. I am always in need of guys willing to take the straight guys through their first time Topping, so to the front of the line he went, not many questions asked.
As usual, I wanted to work with him one-on-one and get a solo out of him first. You know, check out his personality and and see what his energy was like.
On the ride to the studio, come to find out, he has done plenty of work so was not going to be a nervous first-timer.
This is where we get sidetracked.
It is actually quite challenging to make sure there is an oral video each and every week, and I knew I was running low.
So I dangled a bit more money and I told Brayden only if he wanted to to reach out and let me suck his dick during the filming.
To be honest, I think Brayden was relieved to not have to do a solo and was pleased to not only be getting paid more, but getting his dick sucked.
So that�s how Brayden�s solo turned into a Serviced video. It wasn�t exactly unplanned like saaaay- Lansing or Shaun.
But the choice was up to him up till the last moment, so forgive some of the lighting as I just kind of ran with the moment and wasn�t exactly setup to do Serviced video.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 679.1 MB
Download Chaosmen 0714 Brayden Serviced

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Fetishezzo - Bottle for Joshua
283acd41e57ef6e1e3a420f4ddb18e22.jpg

Studio: Fetishezzo

Joshua is the kind of a twink slut who will do everything if he fancies you. For his buddy here, he is ready to do a lot. They escaped to the woods for some quality time and Joshua assumed his regular position right away. He was so surprised when he didn`t feel a hard shaft sliding into his moist hole - instead, he was told to stand still and then he felt a hard touch of plastic. His kinky lover loaded Joshua`s sweet behind with water and told the twink whore to keep the water inside for as long as he could. He took turns loading this sweet butt and ordering Joshua to squirt the load out till both were exhausted.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 344.1 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Bottle for Joshua

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Fetishezzo - Getting enema in pants
e594d80d5f89a220beaa27c5a8715ce4.jpg

Studio: Fetishezzo

How does one get a boy to go through maximum discomfort? How about making him fill his ass and squirt out it all but with his trunks on this time? This twink sweetheart was definitely too crazy about his pretty striped briefs. So much the better, more delightful humiliation. He had no idea about the trunks thing, so he eagerly filled his ass with water, willing to please. Surprise - the next order was to squirt it all out pulling the trunks on first. Ruined, aren`t they? Next time he would wear them, he`d be thinking about this degrading procedure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 593.2 MB
Download Fetishezzo - Getting enema in pants

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Chaosmen 1656 Noah Riley & Reuben Serviced
ae799d91228266d6402cb466673eca3d.jpg

Reuben gave us a really awesome solo last week. He was very nervous to do this Serviced video with Noah Riley.
For photos he gets hard super easy and even got himself hard before the filming began. Noah Riley slides in quickly, and then perhaps spends a little too much time playing with his cock through his shorts before attacking.
So our confident Reuben suddenly had a wave of anxiety wash over him as his dick started to go down.
But Noah Riley got more aggressive, and after a couple minutes he has it up and stone hard! I left all that footage in because it shows how great Noah was doing.
And with his cock hard again, Reuben was back to being super confident. He has great bossy energy, and pays little attention to the video. He loved jack-hammering his cock into Noah Riley�s face! We definitely need to see this dude fucking!
Even up on his knees, he makes Noah Riley suck on his cock with rapid-fire action!
We do get a bit of rimming. Noah Riley�s beard tickled his ass, so he moves down to suck his cock backwards. Hard to do because Reuben�s cock likes to point up and not down. But you get to see how perfect Reuben�s hole is!
Truly an awesome facial! Noah Riley flips Reuben on his back, and he pumps and slurps until he pulls the load out of Reuben. It spills out all over his beard, which Noah Riley loves! The cum lingers on his beard so he can enjoy it long after the amazing nut! Noah is not afraid to admit he is a #CumSlut!
Pretty sure Reuben will be back. He had a lot of fun. He of course wants, to Top to start with, but he does not seem opposed to trying everything eventually.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 280.7 MB
Download Chaosmen 1656 Noah Riley & Reuben Serviced

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

zara85

zara85

FistingCentral - Full Depth - Brian Bonds & Manuel Olveyra
dde60b6c8a02f897257aa68b40abde7b.jpg

Studio: FistingCentral

Brian Bonds raises his black booted boots in the air and takes Manuel Olveyra�s hand deep up his anal passage. These pigs wear their kink with pride: Brian wears red leather and Manuel wears blue. With a thorough fisting workout, Manuel exposes Brian�s giant pink rosebud and sticks his tongue all the way inside. You have to see this piggy, nasty, hardcore action!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1219kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 142.7 MB
Download FistingCentral - Full Depth - Brian Bonds & Manuel Olveyra

Fileboom Premium Account