Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rayne - Lost tape 1
7caec0a017624218f7cb95d2d7230bcd.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rayne
Video language: English

The full video finally makes it over. The original tapes were lost, I was unsure if I had a copy of this video, but it is now found!! Older format but the full 37 minute shoot in this update

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:33
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3057kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 937.3 MB
Download Rayne - Lost tape 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Futile Struggles - Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4
2596a92f8453fe3fe290079a9ede782a.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Adara
Genres: Blondes, chairtied, hooded, panty gags

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 560.6 MB
Download Futile Struggles - Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

FM Concepts (DD11) - Dangerous Diva's Naked Prisoners
0b642922ec9dad4c3d472808168640c1.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture

Sammie Rhodes bullies friend Candle Boxxx into handing over a treasured family heirloom, but she�s no match for Dangerous Diva! The Diva treats Sammie and Candle equally, as she strips, tape gags and hogties both hot blondes! After she tricked the lovestruck aged man into stealing an incriminating tape for her, Sue Diamond enjoyed a wonderful laugh!

Format: real
Duration: 45:56
Video: 512x288, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 231.6 MB
Download FM Concepts (DD11) - Dangerous Diva's Naked Prisoners

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

New Tramp in Town
f19e0647fe9c14d79e19772ac6bef7ea.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: The Upper Floor
Cast: Dylan, Krysta Kaos, Iona Grace

Recently initiated house slave tramp is about to face her greatest challenge yet: pleasing Iona Grace. Iona Grace starts her out slow, running her through her positions and commands, but within the hour has Tramp placed face first in slave kaos pussy with a fist deep in her cunt. Then the beatings begin.

The one skill that tramp truly lacks is an excellent blowjob. She tries to please the Steward again, but fails miserably. Luckily she has Iona there to teach her, and as Iona displays her artful oral skills, kaos and tramp worship her ass and pussy. The closest they get to the Stewards cock from there out is clean up duty.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.9 MB
Download New Tramp in Town

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Camp - The Right Attitude , Szilvia Lauren
1f71f8511a6acb4bbd3fee4f8c9a2033.jpg

Year: 2016
Studio: DG
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Bondage, Toys, Fisting
Starring: A Lot of cool babys
Time: 19 min.
Description: It happens that sometimes we lose control, direction, turning into a social menace. Random outbursts, whining are both symptoms of this state of mind, and Szilvia Lauren exhibits them both. Luckily for her, there is a place where professionals can deal with an issue like this with discipline, teaching her humility and showing her the right attitude.

Video:FullHD. AVC, 1920x1080 , 5857kbps, 25.000fps
Audio : WMA2, 150kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

File size: 813.8 MB
Download The Camp - The Right Attitude , Szilvia Lauren

Fileboom Premium Account