Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Penny Post Tied - Part 1
7c2752ef5f0edf7ab72706db15a1cb79.jpg

Penny finds her self with her wrists tied around a sturdy post. Her legs are spread and tied apart. Her hips are pulled forward by her crotchrope. She is ballgagged with Vetwrap over her gag and eyes. She whimpers and struggles for a while, before her captor returns. He has a new position planned and he gets started. He removes the rope pulling her crotchrope forward and unties her ankles. He places 2 paint cans by her feet. He lifts her and then kicks the cans under her feet. He gets more rope and starts tying her to the post. He gets her hips and her upper thighs tied securely before he walks away to get more rope. He soon returns. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 853.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 1

Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage
2b2dc2bb51957f2c00602fc2b2a5132f.jpg

Cast: Ella Nova ,The Pope
Genres: shaved ,bottom ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Predicament Bondage ,The Pope ,Handler ,Bondage ,brunet ,Tattoo
Video language: English

We begin with Ella standing with her hands above her head. The anxiety is rising as she struggles to free herself. She's not going anywhere and she knows it, but that doesn't make her stop. Her pale skin is turned red quickly as she is tormented with impact. Her ropes become very confining as the scene goes on and the torment follows the same pattern.
Ella is now in a hogtie with her hands bound to her thighs. She is caned and then slowly pulled into the air. This predicament will make it harder and harder for her to maintain or breathe. The torment continues and she eventually is barely on the box any longer.
We spread this little slut out wide and attempt to fist her hungry cunt. She begs to be fisted, then she pleads for it to stop, but then orgasms as her pussy is stuffed to maximum capacity with The Pope's massive fist.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Maximum Capacity in Extreme Predicament Bondage

Lina Roselina - mini HuCow - maximum power
b666ecaa66f37f2e00afc11b6b4674ad.jpg

Cast: Lina Roselina
Genres: bondage, metal collar, milking pump, gag, handcuff

The tiniest HuCow in the herd is Lina Roselina. Small body, small udders. but very promising nipples! The farmer is putting all of his attention on Lina's teats in this session. Preparing her for the hardest pumping ever, he had her wear nipple suckers for a long time. Lina's nipples were very sensitive and enlarged when they finally came off. She obediently oils her own udders while the farmer starts the red cow milker. It is on the highest setting. It almost sucks in Lina's entire udders! Painful but necessary for her development, this session is a hard one, tripling her nipple size with heavy ring marks. Poor tiny Lina!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14764kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Lina Roselina - mini HuCow - maximum power

Truth or Bondage
ebb8893eb97137fb12d020006c49b42c.jpg

Release Year: 2024

A light hearted game of 'Truth Or Dare becomes a heavy scene involving Jewel Marceau, Her ex-girlfriend Talia Monet, and her new girlfriend Shannon Kelly. Even the neighbors Mika Tan and Devin DeMoore get involved. Day is night I Up is down I Dry is wet I Anything can happen in 'Truth or Bondage'!!

Duration: 1:12:02
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 680.1 MB

Download Truth or Bondage

Sadism And dominance
889262d44606307323d74bfa6fdf1a61.jpg

Sadism and dominance determine the life of both pairs which allow to see her world of N.M. to us very closely.
In an excessively equipped cellar studio a slave goes up to the border of the tolerable, there controlled by her merciless master.

Duration: 1:30:46
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sadism And dominance
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Crystl - tied ballet dancer
d36e31daef2c3d68ff382f0111339ae1.jpg

Beautiful Crystl is probably the most flexible girl ever! No wonder, she is a ballet dancer! Such grace and beauty must be contained with a rather heavy box tie! We left her legs free, so she could still express herself. Crystl thought this was such an interesting experiment, she was to get tied up more to show what she can do! Full leg split anyone?

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 348.6 MB

Download Crystl - tied ballet dancer

Casting Couch
6054f0159dad832e1b109e77344eb94c.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Casting Couch

Big Ass Double Penetration Squirting Bondage Slave
207df54775ff53cb0353f221e1559c95.jpg

Cast: Savannah Fox ,Alex Legend
Genres: Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Discipline ,Ball Gag ,Slave ,shaved ,Redhead ,Double Penetration ,Humiliation ,top

Savannah Fox is a hardcore double penetration anal nymphomaniac bondage and cock slut that needs kinky sex to function! Her all natural big ass bounces on hard cock like it is the last dick on earth, and her pussy squirts like a fountain. Savannah swallows cock deep throat style like it is candy, and takes the nipple clamps, the crop and the flogger like the good little hardcore, pussy dripping painslut that she is.
Savannah's big round ass it tight in rough ropes that spread her ass cheeks wide open. The gimps hard rod slides right into that wet, submissive pussy for a hard doggie fuck in tight rope bondage. Ball gagged and drooling Savannah dangles helplessly in bondage while hard dick rams her slave cunt.
When Savannah is tied down pile driver style, her wide ass spreads open to take a double penetration with huge dildos that makes her slutty pussy squirt all over her own face. Slave girl Savannah Fox endures harsh slave training on the basement of the Armory and earns her stripes in servitude at the hands of sadistic slave trainers.Savannah Fox is is nymphomaniac anal sex, bondage and cock slut that needs kinky sex to function! Her all natural big ass

Duration: 42:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Big Ass Double Penetration Squirting Bondage Slave

21sextreme - Blind For Domination
4b69159013cfb458bc8210524416d412.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Valerie Follass
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one

Valerie Follass was naive enough to think that she can tame the notorious Master Frank with a cute smile and a pair of lovely tits. Well, she cannot. It just oil on the fire which feeds Frank´s domination. The master ties the girl up, blinding her eyes with patches of duct tape, and then uses the silly babe to satisfy his dark desires.

Duration: 42:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 909.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - Blind For Domination

Little Piece of Meat
f8d2868c44993263a97d0818ec7c31cb.jpg

Cast: James Deen ,Sindee Jennings
Genres: Foot Torment ,Collar ,Electrical Play ,Role Play ,Facefucking ,Bondage ,Stocks ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,white ,Hitachi ,Leather Belt

Sindee Jennings proves to be a dirty girl who enjoys total submission in this great update. This highly orgasmic little minx squirts multiple times and even manages to squirt in her mouth! She is dominated by a pressure hose and ordered to strip and masturbate. James Deen fucks her hard while she's in different forms of bondage. He even makes a very entertaining attempt to fist her tiny tight pussy.

Duration: 53:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Little Piece of Meat
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

What She Came For
1bde889a3f42cc94529cf541fd74807e.jpg

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3
99733a19f86e79cda49be36286c1527d.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

21sextreme - MILF gets dominated by younger lover
776fe6a01642688f97bd1878447dd4a2.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Szilvia Lauren
Genres: one on one

You might not know that Szilvia Lauren is into BDSM in her private life too... so when she called us the other day, we could not resist the temptation to invite her over to our studio - in which she ended up delivering an extremely hot scene! She´s one hot MILF and a naughty-minded one indeed - so watch her taking commands from her much younger lover and see her mind-blowing orgasms!

Duration: 44:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 939.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - MILF gets dominated by younger lover

21sextreme - Kathia dominates two girls
440286a983627a53b42c332933cbb67f.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Isabell Cat, Kitty Cole
Genres: lesbian, femdom, fetish, threesome, babes, big tits, short hair, blonde, brunette

Watch Kathia Nobili teach some discipline to Kitty Cole and then to Isabell Cat. Check out how Kathia dominates the two poor girls in an extreme lesbian BDSM action.Click here to see the images and the video of all the bondage and hard fucking... Just don´t feel too sorry for Kitty and Isabell... Watch the lustful expression on their faces to see how much they enjoy the submission.

Duration: 37:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Kathia dominates two girls

Dr Cupcakes Captures Ultra Girl
d03674c3b185501d616c824c488e946d.jpg

Dr Cupcakes lives free in Ultra Girl's mind... she is obsessed with him, and he is starting to find it rather stalker-ish and creepy. Once again she finds his hideout and comes to deliver justice!! Dr Cupcakes is very busy at the moment and does not have time for her shenanigans. He quickly captures and subdues her and soon she finds herself in a most uncomfortable bondage position. He ballgags her and tightens her crotchrope and leaves her to endure. Next we see the cakemobile pull up. Soon, we see Dr Cupcakes with a bound and gagged Ultra Girl on a rope leash and wearing nothing but her boots. He ties the leash to a fence post along side the road, and unbeknownst to her, her power belt hanging on the fence next to her. I'm sure whoever finds her will be very nice and not take advantage in any way, but that will take a while... It will be sometime before he has to worry about Ultra Girl again!

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Dr Cupcakes Captures Ultra Girl
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

India Summers
8f73634ef12061b6741c88b09fd3cfd6.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: India Summers
Genres: BDSM, Threesome, Domination, Hardcore

Horny slave India Summers wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 55:03

Download India Summers

21sextreme - Where is My Money?
73675c73dd5646f2ad82f0d9e3b3175f.jpg

Cast: Leilla
Genres: blowjob, fetish, teen, big tits, big butt, black hair, one on one

Hoes have to earn, or their pimp won´t be too happy. Business was slow today for Leilla and when it comes to showing the cash to Antonio, her pimp, the man gets very angry. And when Antonio is angry, someone will suffer. Leilla repays every missing buck with her pain, and to make her submit in full, Antonio cums on her tits, so she learns her lesson.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 935.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Where is My Money?

21sextreme - Whatever She Wants
2f51ae43d62b4420dd13046cbe1aecf0.jpg

Cast: Mandy Bright, Naomie
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette

Naomie, tied in the Mistress´ dungeon, acts as her mighty domina Mandy commands. Her ass, her tits, her pussy, her all body owned and controlled by the Mistress. She moans when Mandy wants, she cums when Mandy wants, or she suffers when Mandy wants. She is owned, and the Mistress will do to her whatever she wants.

Duration: 36:56

File size: 781.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - Whatever She Wants

Devi Emerson
25429ccce6e90db468e7ab2e7ce84d51.jpg

Cast: Devi Emerson ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Pain ,slim ,Sub ,Dominatrix ,Straight

This is Devi Emerson's first time doing bondage and domination. Aiden Starr mixes pleasure with pain for this newbie and gets genuine reactions. Includes fisting, strap-on, oral sex, hotwax, clamps and more.

Duration: 44:33

File size: 996.9 MB

Download Devi Emerson

The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two
ddb44d913906d08c0daca9626368e2ef.jpg

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Steven St. Croix
Genres: MILF ,Discipline ,Blonde ,domestic ,big dick ,Gimp ,Bondage ,Oral Sex ,master ,switch

You know the story: you work your nuts off all day for some prick in a suit. You come home to chill out and relax, but NO - the house is a fucking mess, there is no food in the fridge, you can smell the laundry pile from the front door, the trash is overflowing, and there is no cold beer. And there is your so called slave, twittering herself and stroking her face-fuck-book account. So much for a after work blow job and beer. Well I say - Fuck That. Not in My House.
I want a slave to Do The Work in more ways than just bouncing on my dick. I want my House clean, organized and stocked. I put up with enough shit from assholes all week long - my House is my Retreat - My Fucking Castle - I say treat it that way.
When my MILF is not keeping the place up to par, I first bend that fine ass over the bed and spank the shit of her with that wooden spoon that she should have been cooking my fucking chow with - now I feed it to her instead. And talk about fucking dust bunnies - we got dirt elephants up in this mother fucker! I get her down on all fours to clean that shit up at the tip of my fucking whip!
As far as my dick goes, she can suck that when her chores are done. And keep that hot fucking pussy in the air while she does it, cuz that's where I'm going next. I make that doggie fucking slut slide that wet cunt of mine up and down the shaft till I'm ready to look at her face and blow jizz all over it. And don't forget to say thank you Sir.

Duration: 50:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps

Download The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

21sextreme - Paying For Her Freedom
93865dfd3143d42eabbc3710c587fe8a.jpg

Cast: Andy Brown, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette

Andy Brown is willing to pay anything for her freedom. She wants to get out from the cage by any means and she doesn´t mind if Mistress Mandy Bright uses her as her toy, fucking her and punishing her without mercy or remorse. These are the terms of the freedom and Andy wants to please the Mistress with her obedience or else she will get back into the cage in no time.

Duration: 36:47

File size: 779.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Paying For Her Freedom

Turning out a Pig: TS Bambi Seduces the Creepy Coach at the Reunion
7b7f4bc8ae6d94b1b776f50e36bdeb65.jpg

Cast: Bambi Prescott ,Big Red
Genres: Redhead ,switch ,shaved ,body builder ,black hair ,TS ,Black ,Tattoo ,Male Sub ,Role Play

The Class of 2008 Reunion is full of graduates, most looking the same but some looking totally different..Coach Red looks as he always did with his thick biceps and wrinkle-free dress khakis. He's also doing what he has always done - yelling football stories and not so subtly eying the ass of every girl who walks by him to get to the punch. It's a party like all others in the gym except this graduation class has one woman with a revenge plan waiting in the dark wings for the right to time to pounce. Finally, Bambi crosses the room in her jaw-dropping red dress and within two minutes Coach Red has fallen for her seduction. Upstairs, with his cock out and his neck and arms tied up in inescapable bondage, Bambi reveals who she really is and makes the coach suck her cock or she will call up the entire graduating class to see him exposed in his office, tied up and horny. She doesn't stop with just a simple blowjob - Bambi has waited years to get back at the creepy coach and she plans to take her time fucking him and using his very own masturbation toys

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Turning out a Pig: TS Bambi Seduces the Creepy Coach at the Reunion

Last Chance for Hair!
fa493c99f0700856f710ebddf80434f2.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Bianca Stone
Genres: Blonde ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,mixed ,switch ,Hairy ,Lesbian ,Femdom

Episode 4: The final round with our loved hair model Bianca Stone. This shoot should now be held high in regard since it's a rare chance to see Bianca's body full of fur! Ever since our January Live shoot where I shaved every hair off Bianca's tight body, she has kept her skin smooth and hairless. However, today you get to see Mistress Lorelei Lee take full advantage of this hairy animal and put her to her last test! Lorelei wants to know if with the proper electro-motivation, will Bianca rise to her expectations and successfully please her as Bianca's Mistress!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 963.3 MB

Download Last Chance for Hair!

The Sarah Jane Files part 2
49a47dcbf4985caf41079fedd4e53025.jpg

PD sees the moon is bright and full this evening. The window is open as he lays on the bed that Sarah adorned earlier. She is not far away he can hear moaning. Of course he is playing with it. He wants it nice and hard when he goes outside to add another stone. He left her with specific instructions that when he visits, her mouth better be open and ready.

Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Sarah Jane Files part 2

Horny facesitting
61aff71eef6c7af2cebe3ee296b1f212.jpg

Cast: Viviane Mel, Alice, Demmi, Alice Alcantara, Amandinha, Byanca Tavares, Saori Kido, Marcella Schultz, Ju, Manu Fox
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Marcella Schutz is an extremely sexy mistress that is feeling very horny and dominant today. Her slave Saori is already prepared to serve. Marcella spreads a lotion all over her body to make things even hotter and uses her slave's tongue to satisfy herself. She rubs her lovely pussy in Saori's mouth in the most amazing positions, but she always keeps things under her control. Come to enjoy this amazing film with these incredible girls!

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Horny facesitting
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Coxy - first time
d982c43c127d0a16583366ace32e9c2c.jpg

We have this super hot fashion model Coxy today, willing to take the challenge. Well, maybe not entirely willing, but she could use the money! It turns out Coxy is much stronger than she looks, she did very well! But she will probably never do this again. ever.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14186kbps

File size: 689.1 MB

Download Coxy - first time

21sextreme - Last Day in the School
f24a4a31f88d8f0bddf0728211b2c284.jpg

Cast: Barbie Pink, David Perry
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, femdom, fetish, threesome, babes, short hair, black hair

It is the last day in the school and the janitors are piling up the chairs and tables, closing the classrooms, doing their job. But when Barbie Pink, the pervert little student comes back for a ´book´, the men decide to take a short break to do the girl in a rough way, just like she secretly wanted. Both employee and boss fucks the teenager, cover her with their cum and then let her there, tied up, messy and satisfied.

Duration: 42:52

File size: 908.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Last Day in the School

Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer
194067598477accd9a8fb070201279f5.jpg

Darina is back! She did some ultra tight elbow bondage when she was here before, and usually girls can do either elbow bondage OR reverse prayers. But not both. It's a different kind of flexibility. Well, be amazed: Darina can do a reverse prayer! And a tight one! She must be one of the most awesome young bondage talents we have ever seen. It's incredible what this girl can handle. She is one of the absolute best, and she definitely should have her own bondage website! Great gagged struggle too, don't miss this!

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - incredible reverse prayer

21sextreme - Patricia's punishment
4fbc07510038daeee2c47156306b3e4e.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Patricia Dream
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, brunette, one on one

Patricia Dream was nasty and disrespectful so as a punishment Mugur tied her to a ladder. But that was just the beginning. Patricia gets spanked, and clipped by all kinds of kinky BDSM games and Mugur fucks her hard in every possible hole of her! Check out how she screams as her ass gets stretched by a big cock while she´s being helpless!

Duration: 37:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Patricia's punishment

Don't mess with my man
13e37c12d045dd3427917509b56b3498.jpg

Studio: borntobebound

Lexi Lane gets a note from her man with some supplies telling her to get herself into some self bondage, tape on the ankles, nipple clamps, a collar, leash and ballgag. She slides to the floor caressing her pantyhose clad leggings and satin skirt wondering what kind of fun they are going to be getting into when his very angry wife storms in. She set this all up. Little Lexi endures all kinds of painful humiliation including a dildo down her throat, numerous gags including her own panties that the wife made her strip from her own body and stuff into her own mouth, before making her put on a fresh pair of pantyhose to continue. The poor little thing gets left tightly hogtied with her big boobs bouncing about on the rug.

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps

Download Don't mess with my man
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

21sextreme - The Slave Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
95a241102188bc30d4cdcac4e2b98b1d.jpg

Cast: Chicky Clarissa
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, short hair, blonde, one on one

Chicky Clarissa is in a big trouble, and her tattoo won´t save her this time. In Master David´s lair everyone is only a tool, the subject of his domination. Chicky learns it in a painful way as her boobs, belly and cunt being punished and she cannot do else but hang there, and taking what she gets, let it be a slap or David´s cum in her mouth.

Duration: 36:47

File size: 778.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - The Slave Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Claire Adams vs. Vendetta
191e882eb8b5d2d0a66e54407617998d.jpg

Cast: Claire Adams ,Vendetta
Genres: Fingering ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,muscular ,Straight ,Bondage ,Handler

Claire Adams tops Vendetta in a bondage adventure involving intense positions, severe bondage, creative latex use and steel devices.

Duration: 44:11

File size: 989.2 MB

Download Claire Adams vs. Vendetta

Perfect Hot Unreal Exellent Vip Collection Of Sexual Disgrace. Part 3.
191d520cbbd26d8139490ae66e69696b.jpg

I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 2 files.

Download Perfect Hot Unreal Exellent Vip Collection Of Sexual Disgrace. Part 3.

Chinese Chair
7167f0d394cdaf533a408ca9c7bdfdc8.jpg

Cast: Alexa Von Tess ,Damon Pierce

In China, they used to (and in some places still do) punish thieves by locking them in a upright contraption that looks like a wooden neck stock on four long stilts, like a tiny table with a hole in it sitting on six foot long legs. The contraption locks around their neck, making them have to stand on their tip toes or choke to .

Duration: 51:58

Download Chinese Chair

21sextreme - Domination victim - Linda Ray
b11205c040d71ed56a2c4c73d4728495.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Linda Ray
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, big butt, blonde, one on one

Eyes covered and limbs bound in a sitting position, Linda Ray waits impatiently for her Master who ordered her in this uncomfortable position hours ago. But when he arrives and takes advantage of Linda´s new position - ass lifted up in the air - and start to put pincers on her tender pussy lips and soft lips to make her shut up. Muzzled, she cannot tell how much it hurts, but her pain is reflected in her eyes...

Duration: 44:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 677.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Linda Ray
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Wasteland - A Mistresses Pleasure
472f69536089256d5da0fb8aac17f252.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Jada
Genres: Anal, Fucking Machines, Goddess Starla, Jada Sinn, Lesbian Bondage, Shockspot

Mistress was in an exceptionally good mood. The sun was warm against her skin as she closed her eyes for a moment and listened to her surroundings. She felt so peaceful. Then the unthinkable happened. The interruption wasnt bad, after all Jada was one of her favorites and the news she brought was wonderful. Her package had arrived! It was the insolence and disobedience that was completely unacceptable. Mistress was truly fond of Jada, but this was for her own good. All the punishments that Mistress dished out were always for their own good. At least thats what she told them. Regardless, Jada unknowingly , irked her Mistresses and she was now going to pay dearly for it.

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 194.4 MB

Download Wasteland - A Mistresses Pleasure

21sextreme - Frank's Little Pet Girl
d59cab015bb0bd527c4b2c6303c782ce.jpg

Cast: Naomie
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, black hair, one on one

Frank´s new pet-girl, Naomie, is a willing little slut. She obeys to every command she gets, no matter how dominating it is. Probably because she likes to be dominated. She loves when her body and mind is controlled, she loves the pain in her boobs caused by the clamps, she loves to be fucked, and she loves Frank´s cum all over her face. A perfect pet.

Duration: 44:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2726kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Frank's Little Pet Girl

21sextreme - Sex slave: Jessica Moore
360aee99799e0ba1ff699afd7fcdce75.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Mandy Bright, Jessica Moore
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes

Mighty Mistress Mandy has a new toy to play with, her name is Jessica Moore, a blonde with jiggly big boobs and meaty ass, just the best material for bondage and whipping. Just watch as the ropes leave a red mark on Jessica´s tender skin and watch her as Mistress Mandy pleases her nipples with her suction pump and lash! But joy is not far, Mistress fucks her hogtied sex slave with a plastic cock until she cums!

Duration: 50:40
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Jessica Moore

Alina Lopez: Tormented in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum
1fe9541989f8e1b79e9ad64eec6d39fe.jpg

Cast: Alina Lopez ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Vibrator ,Straight ,dungeon ,Clothespins ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Submission ,Nipple Clamps ,Humiliation

We've had our eye on the gorgeous Alina Lopez for quite some time. She told The Pope she didn't want him to hold back on her, but to treat her like every other pain slut that comes through that door. So Alina is gonna get what she asks for! She starts bound to a column in a standing position, eagerly awaiting the torment to come, with her hands tied behind her back. The Pope begins tormenting her pussy and her tits, then immediately starts flogging her. She begins to relax, enjoying the unexpected strikes against her skin and the fingers on her cunt. She has clothespins put all over her torso, running up and down her breasts and stomach in a threatening zipper. It's then connected to a roped pendulum she has to hold between her teeth. If she lets go, the whole thing drops and the zipper is ripped from her body. The Pope works her hungry cunt, paired with a vibrator. Alina suffers the pleasure and the fear of letting go, but ultimately can't keep it up. The orgasms are too intense, so her jaw drops open and the zipper is torn from her. Multiple sensations reverberate through her body. In the next scene, she's suspended upside down with her legs spread and her arms bound behind her back. Her wet pussy is totally exposed and accessible, so the Pope takes full advantage, working it and making her cum, flogging her hot body, the fucking her cunt with a dick on a stick. The sensations are overwhelming as Alina cums like a slut, thrashing and screaming in the bondage. She's then put in a partial suspension, face down over the floor. There's breath control, nipple clamps, bastinado, and orgasms so powerful that Alina begins to drool and cry. This is the most intense shoot that she's ever experienced, and we get to see her at her most vulnerable, and at her strongest!

Duration: 39:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

Download Alina Lopez: Tormented in Extreme Bondage and Made to Cum

Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3
27cf1ab15756cb8be39659cdabbc0d1f.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps

Download Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

21sextreme - Dominating Nilla
13cf232f4b0eb83ef589196aa4f34d25.jpg

Cast: Nilla
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, black hair, one on one

Nilla is a cheeky Romanian bitch who needs to be taught some discipline: Master Frank will slap her hard, he´ll apply wooden clothespins on her tender nipples & tongue, and when Nilla´s in tears, he´ll fingerfuck her arse. But that´s just he beginning: the next thing Nilla suffers from is that she´s made to cum against her own will! Gosh, Master really knows how to dominate a girl!

Duration: 36:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 777.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Dominating Nilla

The Sarah Jane Files part 1
9235002393bf9b70d3cbe26488282b26.jpg

When PD props Sara Jane Ceylon up on his bed with her ass in the air she probably thinks that he is going to fuck her and be done with it. She should probably leave the ideas to someone else, because he has other plans. Oh, her holes will be filled soon enough, but not in the way she was thinking. He is going to stuff her full of dildos and make her pay for the privilege in pain. Her ass is going to be worn out by the time he is done with her. For anyone who knows PD this is no surprise.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sarah Jane Files part 1

Sexy Slut Ana Foxxx Tormented in Steel Devices
aea0caeb8bd9b0c938f399765a74df5e.jpg

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,The Pope
Genres: black hair ,BDSM ,Straight ,Fingering ,Black ,the wall ,Humiliation ,The Pope ,big dick ,Domination

Ana Foxxx is one of the most beautiful women in the adult industry, and we're lucky that she loves bondage so that we get to see her in scenes like this. The Pope doesn't waste any time getting her restrained and helpless so that he can have his way with her. Her neck, wrists, and ankles are held by steel shackles that are mounted to the wall. He enters with his flogger and begins tormenting her. Ana giggles to cover the screams and frustration from his discipline, so he switches gears and gives her a real reason to laugh. He torments her with tickling until she can barely breathe, then hurts her, then tickles her more. The Pope goes back and forth for several minutes until he squeezes multiple orgasms from her to end the scene.Next we have Ana bent over in a doggy type position, with her head and wrists in metal traps. This time he enters with a crop in his hand, but that's definitely not the only thing he uses to make her suffer. She is spanked for a bit, then he introduces the cat-o-nine to make this slut dance like she has never danced before. Her tits get some clothespins, then he begins to fuck her face. After testing her gag reflex, the attention is turned to her sweet pussy. Once her pussy has been fucked properly, the magic wand comes in and finishes her off and leaves her shaking in her bondage. In the final scene, we have her on her back with her legs spread nice and wide. Her sensitive soles are fully exposed, so that is the first of many targets. The Pope sets his sights on. He slowly moves to every exposed inch of her flesh with his crop. He seems to be satisfied with her suffering, so he fucks her pussy along with the magic wand to rip multiple orgasms from her pussy.

Duration: 42:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sexy Slut Ana Foxxx Tormented in Steel Devices

Dolly vs Penny - shock wars
7cab2fdf40212521450e62e5ba34bbc3.jpg

Here we go: a two girl Challenge! We knew this was going to be a big mess of shocks, but these girls are crazy! Bad Dolly and Penny Lee are good friends, but they have absolutely no problem shocking each other! Dolly is a bit more evil, but Penny shocks her back many times! Shock wars!!

Duration: 5:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14251kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download Dolly vs Penny - shock wars

Dr. Ruthless!
7e889c3ff500aaf3d9266d14deaa1d92.jpg

Studio: HOM inc.

Dr. Ruthless, America's kinkiest sexual researcher, and her faithful assistant, Mongo, have enticed four apparently innocent college coeds into their laboratory dungeons for an experiment in bondage and obedience!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 632x480, DivX 5, 853kbps

File size: 449.1 MB

Download Dr. Ruthless!
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Captured Cop - The Explosion
f50053213c3b0227421a82033c3aaa1a.jpg

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Bound
5dd349ee6a65f1514754bfb7938a6443.jpg

Ivory skinned brunette Anastasia is stunning as she struggles against her tight bondage, wearing only her lacy bra and panties, silky stockings, and spike-heeled pumps. She is tied standing, lashed to a spreader bar with a huge red ballgag stuffed in her whimpering mouth.

Duration: 1:21:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

Download Bound

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2
ac55636fd88689279a7721f7743bb74e.jpg

Bald Slavegirl Ivy continues her training with extreme whipping, canning and paddling; a strop-on session with a cruel Mistress, imprisoned in a cell; cock-sucking training; and forced outdoor labor while chained, naked, and barefoot. She is exposed topless and harnesses on a public street working as a ponygirl and endures more exposure and punishment in remote outdoor locations. Eventually we see her struggling and whipped in rope and rubber bondage when eight months pregnant.

Duration: 2:09:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1598kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Dana tied and gagged on the bed
9d20d207c7f715b072425d8d58ac4c0f.jpg

Russian girl Dana wanted to try some ropes! She is awesome, so easy going and fun to tie up. Dana really liked struggling on the bed, and she was already planning how to escape the ropes. But she isn't really experienced enough yet to work out how to undo the knots with her fingers. A black shiny ballgag kept her mouth open. Later she said it was one of the most interesting helpless feelings she ever had!

Duration: 5:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps

File size: 544.4 MB

Download Dana tied and gagged on the bed

Ebony Babe Lotus Gets Tied Up With Domination & Squirting Orgasms
4a28ca6bd17f20ee304e250d0746c547.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Lotus Lain, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Ebony

Lotus is getting a full dose of soaking wet water torment. She is bound in helpless positions and tormented to the point of breaking. Lotus is hesitant about the water, but is more than willing to see what she is capable of handling. Her face shows pure fear, but her pussy can't stop squirting, which confuses her. She can't understand why her body is betraying her mind. Her mind is screaming to make it stop, but her pussy begs for it to continue.

Duration: 53:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ebony Babe Lotus Gets Tied Up With Domination & Squirting Orgasms
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account