Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Unit: The Conclusion
df800b3255d5c6059e45a9466ad3804c.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

This update is the Conclusion of last weeks offering. It features, rough anal sex, brutal deep throating, squirting, and an uncut extended quicksand scene, Plus extra deleted scenes and hi-res photos. Special custom bondage devices and amazing rope work. No other BaRS site in the world brings you such high quality outdoor bondage feature movies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download The Unit: The Conclusion

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Siren Wolf
72b1ddeb4ed7aaee3932325af2df009b.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off? There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone. She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position.
Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay. And what does a slut without even a stitch of clothing have to offer? Nothing but her shame and pain. Elise is going to take payment with interest.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 553.9 MB
Download Siren Wolf

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Tiny 4 10Jessi Palmer gets face fucked hard , HD 720p
2ae60b5476dd7a2df709719043986f4e.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: SB
Duration: 24 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: We quickly rebind Jessi with her head against a beam, arms and legs spread. We lock and position a vibrator directly on her sensitive little clit. The blindfold is off, now Jessi can see the huge cock coming for her throat. The Vibrator brings her to her first orgasm. As she screams out the first of many brutal orgasms, a cock silences her scream. Jessi learns what Throat Boarding really means, as she is unable to turn her head in the slightest while the cocks fuck her mouth like a tight, wet pussy.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 514.3 MB
Download Tiny 4 10Jessi Palmer gets face fucked hard , HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

DizDat - Lola Dec 08
f68d0db530fd007543dee2a18186404c.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DizDat
Cast: Lola
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture, hogtied, gags, foot fetish

The brutal back arch of the hogtie would make most tap out, but not Aria. She deeothroats as we crank up her limbs.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 161.2 MB
Download DizDat - Lola Dec 08

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

SP Mar 5, 2017 - Abigail Dupree
a3779d04e9965d480826686fd0ad0493.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia spread for your viewing pleasure. Being so full I begin to feel myself getting closer to orgasm and turn around for a fisting of my pussy. Keeping an eye on my Master who is seemingly close to orgasm as well I can't hold it any longer... I cum all over my fist and finish myself off with a huge black dildo in my pussy before getting back onto the fuck post and begging for your cum in my ass.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB
Download SP Mar 5, 2017 - Abigail Dupree

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Interrogation: Electric Agony and Sexual Submission
0df7d099b659c87aff3ab3ffc744a8c4.jpg

Studio: Kink: Electrosluts
Cast: Daisy Ducati,Siouxsie Q

Did Siouxsie Q dare to double cross Goddess Daisy Ducati? It all unfolds in an intense interrogation scene using the zapper, taser and violet wand! Watch Siouxsie prove her loyalty by submitting to a multitude of Daisy's electro-torture devices including e-stim pads, electrified dildos and double penetration!

Format: flv
Duration: 0:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 13.0 MB
Download The Interrogation: Electric Agony and Sexual Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread Level 1
92e2d2949ed6fc8dcd8fac4d07192122.jpg

Dr. Cupcakes has captured Rachel once again and has a long day of hard bondage experiments planned for her. Dr. Cupcakes has a new assistant, but she is nowhere to be found so he starts on his own. Rachel is seated with her wrists bound and tied to her thighs. Dr. Cupcakes ties a rope harness on her head to start, before he makes Rachel stand and her wrists are tied overhead. Her white cotton panties are snipped off and placed in her mouth. He orders her to keep them there. Rachel has already been subjected to Dr. Cupcakes experiments before, and she knows that it's best to do as she is told. He manhandles her a bit before getting to work. he starts by wrapping rope around her waist. He works his way down adding a lot of rope and soon a very nice waist harness emerges.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 451.5 MB
Download Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread Level 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Dylan Ryan - Hogtied, Helpless, and Cumming
30f65dd8ba8ea1224aec4f5711a663cf.jpg

Dylan is ball gagged, tied face down on a table, thighs spread, feet up, arms behind her back. A magic wand is pressed against her pussy, for made orgasms. Dylan knows that she has the capability to have anything she wants from any person on the planet. She embodies the very essence of sex appeal, and once we tie her up it just accentuates that even more. The vibe clicks on and Dylan sends the entire time chasing the perfect orgasm.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3847kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 229.9 MB
Download Dylan Ryan - Hogtied, Helpless, and Cumming

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

DizDat - Sidnay Adams Nov 07
4e616fcdfdb9bee7faa6f1890dbeb94b.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DizDat
Cast: Sidnay Adams
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture, hogtied, gags, foot fetish

Was visiting the DizDat estates last month for FetCon and was challenged by his head bitch, Nicole to try to break her. Always up for a challenge Nicole was prepped by having her elbows welded completely together behind her back.

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3027kbps

File size: 152.7 MB
Download DizDat - Sidnay Adams Nov 07

Fileboom Premium Account