Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Lady's Maid
a9cc6e5a8800782e56bb37574a5aea4d.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Bebe comes to Alexis for training, but doesn't count on having to start out as an ordinary personal maid. An over the knee spanking sets her straight on that score. In the second scene, Bebe is soundly punished with a variety of implements and teased to distraction by the deft caresses and subtle commands of her mistress. Painfully delightful.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 473.6 MB
Download The Lady's Maid

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

DizDat - Amanda Foxx Apr 04
b2cd8b1852c015534aea8727ba2fec3d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DizDat
Cast: Amanda Foxx
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture, hogtied, gags, foot fetish

The man then came in with more rope and chained her already painfully tight arms into a very strict chicken wing with her wrist pulled up to the center of her back.

Duration: 6:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 139.1 MB
Download DizDat - Amanda Foxx Apr 04

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Winnie Rider yes, Yes, Yes!
32d7c9a1f1408060eaf9465ecce2a39f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:37
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 1315kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 519.5 MB
Download Winnie Rider yes, Yes, Yes!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Activist Teaches Lesson Level 3
c727580e332fed31cacb9b55ab711b61.jpg

Illustrious Rouge is wearing a heavy leather Pony Girl Harness with black-out contacts in. This clip starts where Part 2 ended... IR is ordered to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy her leather harness clad body. It's now time to exercise our PonyGirl. She is ordered to jump as high as she can multiple times. She now trots in place with a high knee lift. She also needs to be able to use her other senses to guide her, since she is blind. A shock collar is buckled around her neck for motivation. I call her towards me and when she hesitates she gets a jolt. The motivation works as she starts to slowly make her way towards me. Nipple clamps are applied and tied off to her bit gag. Her training continues as I walk to the opposite ends of the barn several times and call her. When she hesitates she gets a jolt from her collar. After her training, I chain her harness to a hoist and lift her to the tips of her toes. The lights are soon turned off. We will continue her training and exercise regimen in the morning.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 551.4 MB
Download Activist Teaches Lesson Level 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Maid For Revenge Scene 2
a0372c9cd11bd4341795407806ba2e19.jpg

Maxine is having trouble training her new maid/sex slave, Yumi U. The next day, Yumi puts a knockout powder in Maxine X's martini. When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 448.3 MB
Download Maid For Revenge Scene 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Diary of a bondage slave girl
fbf34ea43a394944582fa39cf2a81458.jpg

You remember the attractive baby Tina? It is to this day very happy to be continuously in slavery. The film shows the day of her life, beginning urine and rimming before I took a shower in the morning. After that, she eats like a , and all day long paid attention to my dick, getting hefty slaps and slaps. I was visiting my business partner with his slave, and while we work these sex toys lick, suck and swallow cum. I fucking slave friend, and Tina, after licking cock and licking her pussy. Then I go into the garden, and Tina tied to a lawn mower, and her skin is covered with severe scratches. So I clean her body the road with gravel, and the sun beats down with her??. The picture is not for the faint of heart ...

Duration: 27:44
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 405.9 MB
Download Diary of a bondage slave girl

Fileboom Premium Account